Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 921 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 715 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10595

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    You have a link or where did you find her?
    I apologize for forgetting to mention where. I saw through KP.

  2. #10594

    Asian apartment girls

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    Kinda in the mood for a high quality asian chick. I've struck out with KP and have given up on them. Damn I miss the old AX days. Anyways. Saw some ads on Eros for asian apartment chicks off of northwest highway in des plaines. Quoted 3 bills for 30 minutes. Can anyone tell me if the quality is good? Much appreciated.
    Check out this form. There are a number of well reviewed Asian ladies (I. E. Daisy, Richie, Angerla, just to name a few) near O'Hare who are attractive and provide great service in the $300 to $400 range.

  3. #10593

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSteele  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of Lovely.

    Face 8/10.

    Body 8/10.

    Service 7/10.

    Shower together then BBBJ, sensual but not DT, good tongue action.

    Not really into DFK, I felt like the whole process is controlled. Limited English, great body no fat.

    I'd probably not repeat for now, however, she's young and beautiful.
    You have a link or where did you find her?

  4. #10592
    AI Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    Rl

    RL is such a brothel! It's dirty everywhere, I think I touched the sperm of someone. WTF I need to cure my heart really. It's my last time to visit! Will never go there again!

  5. #10591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Eros Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    Kinda in the mood for a high quality asian chick. I've struck out with KP and have given up on them. Damn I miss the old AX days. Anyways. Saw some ads on Eros for asian apartment chicks off of northwest highway in des plaines. Quoted 3 bills for 30 minutes. Can anyone tell me if the quality is good? Much appreciated.
    There was 2 girls not that long ago, one Thai and one Chinese that were on Eros that also worked in some of the apartments / spas around town that gave service for the usual fee (200 all in CFS, BBBJ for the hour) when I saw them at those places. Then a few weeks later I saw their photos on the Eros site and they added an extra hundred to the price just because it was a more "high class" website. I laughed and didn't go visit them again because the service I had gotten was decent, but not worth the extra hundred that they were charging on Eros. I doubt the service was any better, they must have done that to see who was willing to pay extra.

  6. #10590

    Michael Douglas

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy73  [View Original Post]
    This is why you shouldn't stick your mouth on a lady who is in the sex trade.

    Oropharyngeal cancer.

    Same thing Michael Douglas got and almost cost him his life.
    He also smoked 2. Packs a day. Now, it isn't to say that eating some phunky sushi didn't contribute. But he for sure ticked off All of the contributing factors.

    Managed to fare better than others with some sort of facial / oral cancer and Catherine Zeta Jones is Still his wife.

  7. #10589

    Eros asian apartment girls

    Kinda in the mood for a high quality asian chick. I've struck out with KP and have given up on them. Damn I miss the old AX days. Anyways. Saw some ads on Eros for asian apartment chicks off of northwest highway in des plaines. Quoted 3 bills for 30 minutes. Can anyone tell me if the quality is good? Much appreciated.

  8. #10588

    Lovely

    Dreamt of Lovely.

    Face 8/10.

    Body 8/10.

    Service 7/10.

    Shower together then BBBJ, sensual but not DT, good tongue action.

    Not really into DFK, I felt like the whole process is controlled. Limited English, great body no fat.

    I'd probably not repeat for now, however, she's young and beautiful.

  9. #10587

    Re: Moka at Lily's

    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    Got to CIP a hot young Japanese girl which I've always wanted to do. Face 9 body 7 nice boobs service 7. Said she was 24. She was much more of a pro than the other two I have seen who were more innocent. I'm hoping to go back and COF one of the Japanese girls who allows it. She did not.
    Thanks for the intel! Was BBFS included in the 400/ hr rate?

  10. #10586
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy73  [View Original Post]
    This is why you shouldn't stick your mouth on a lady who is in the sex trade.

    Oropharyngeal cancer.

    Same thing Michael Douglas got and almost cost him his life.
    Well I don't smoke or drink, so if fit is confident enough despite him drinking alcohol, I shouldn't have too much to worry about.

  11. #10585

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I'll take my chances. I'm at greater risk of it for my alcohol consumption, anyway.
    Funny but true.

    When I'm high or drunk no telling what I will or won't do except for gay shit I'm not doing that LOL.

    But to each there own I'm sure we all tasted each others dicks with these women LOL.

  12. #10584
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy73  [View Original Post]
    This is why you shouldn't stick your mouth on a lady who is in the sex trade.

    Oropharyngeal cancer.

    Same thing Michael Douglas got and almost cost him his life.
    I'll take my chances. I'm at greater risk of it for my alcohol consumption, anyway.
    Last edited by Fit312; 02-27-24 at 19:53. Reason: grammar

  13. #10583

    Oropharyngeal cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by Masalic  [View Original Post]
    Well I know the girls who work at these places have a high standard for cleanliness, insisting both you and her take a shower beforehand. And even if she does deal with a lot of dicks a good chunk of them are blowjobs only. Also, they absolutely will not do BBFS, I checked multiple times, that is not an option at least with PD. So, taking all that into consideration, it should be fine. Probably.
    This is why you shouldn't stick your mouth on a lady who is in the sex trade.

    Oropharyngeal cancer.

    Same thing Michael Douglas got and almost cost him his life.

  14. #10582

    Ashley fox

    Did anyone had pleasure meeting Ashley fox?

    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

  15. #10581

    Moka lily's

    Got to CIP a hot young Japanese girl which I've always wanted to do. Face 9 body 7 nice boobs service 7. Said she was 24. She was much more of a pro than the other two I have seen who were more innocent. I'm hoping to go back and COF one of the Japanese girls who allows it. She did not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape