Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 5068
-
03-09-24 15:56 #4183Senior Member

Posts: 172She has a friend that she does doubles with named Mia who is currently in Santa Ana. Mia told me that they both do bbbjs and that Mia will let you cim for a qk session for 120.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 19:27 #4182Senior Member

Posts: 746Just saw this Colombiana
Pics are real. I wasn't crazy about her face from the pics, but I was intrigued by her body. She's much bigger framed and thicker than even the pics show. She's nearly 6 feet tall. Ass to hip ratio is absolutely insane. BBBJ with DT and eye contact was great. Pussy was clean and fresh. Doggy and flat doggy were lots of fun. Asked for CIM and she requested more money, so I opted to bust on her tits instead. There was a lot of passionate kissing, too. If you like Really thick Latinas, she's your girl. For 150/ hhr, I can't complain, but I won't repeat.
No BBFS.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/166154341
-
03-06-24 15:28 #4181Senior Member

Posts: 154Not me but my friend tried to
I remember we were kicking back and he has a thing for milfs so he gave it go but wound up getting ghosted just shy of getting a time. Had to get jacked off by some grannies down the street and it was a sad nut moment for the both of us.
Originally Posted by RedRocket123
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 20:12 #4180Regular Member

Posts: 15Has anybody ever seen this lady? She dropped her prices
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/.../23174064.html
Anybody ever seen this lady? She dropped her prices. I figure she must not be that popular.
-
03-03-24 15:07 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 361I left her a message but have not heard back. Her positive reviews are on the site she links, the 50/50 reviews are on ter. Seems like ter is more accurate, though if she responds I'm goin gto check her out.
Originally Posted by WaffleEater
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 02:16 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 332Fs
FS. I just wish I could have the girls I like here. Consistent sex with my favorite girls. Great thing my new job can be done anywhere.
Originally Posted by EncinoChad
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 11:36 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 746Milf
Yeah, I think she is in her 40's. I don't care though. She's hot and where else these days are you going to find BBBJ, DATY, kissing, and COF / CIM for 150 hhr?
Originally Posted by Throwawayhok89
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 23:13 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 277My experience with Korean Katey
I was up in Norcal when I tried to see her and not only was it a full two business days that she texted back but when she made the appointment with me, she had me sit in the parking lot for 30 minutes and then asked for me to come back an hour later because she mistakenly told a regular to come during the time she had promised. Super annoying if you ask me but it does happen from time to time. Personally, I wouldn't see her due to my own experience but her reviews did lead me to try to book her so its possible she doesn't do it to you as well. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BlakCasper
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 19:03 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 215Age for mia
How old do you think she is? MILF territory?
-
02-28-24 14:48 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 119Alright, so is this an FS girl or just a CBJ girl?
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
I see her ad again for the Los Angeles area.
And I don't want to waste time if it's just a CBJ girl.
-
02-28-24 11:06 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 746No, ironically.
So, she once complained to me about guys asking for BBFS. She said "not for all the money in the world would I fuck without a condom. " Not sure why she has that pic up. Maybe it's supposed to be her own cream? Either way, it's definitely misleading and she should delete it.
Originally Posted by Drooo
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 09:07 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 110That picture is on a profile in cuddle comfort goes by avamoon.
Originally Posted by UrbanBook
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 01:07 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 471Bbfs
Does she offer BBFSCIP? She has a photo of a creampie. If she offers that, I'm there.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 15:15 #4170Senior Member

Posts: 746Worth the drive.
Maybe you saw her already, but Mia is more than worth a drive down the 110 to Gardena. 150/ hhr GFE and she's sexy as hell. Time it right and it'll be a 20 minute drive each way from downtown.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/165498670
-
02-27-24 14:47 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 196Any decent latinas LA
Hey can you guys do a couple reviews of some decently priced Latinas in LA. I have been only able to book with Asian or AA recently. Or the latinas girls are all the way in Gardena or Inglewood. I need something local like downtown or ktown. Does anybody have any recommendations.










Reply With Quote





