Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 13065
-
03-06-24 10:58 #9195Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Bad at excellence
This is one of the most honest shill posts ever. She is a pig, but she has smooth skin. On my to do list.
Originally Posted by FatJerk76
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 19:34 #9194Senior Member

Posts: 149Wen
Another visit to Wen in Culver last weekend. Mamason who runs the place tended to me. I've seen her over a dozen times so she gets very friendly and does not flinch when I roam. Asked for medium oil massage and she obliged. She is not a good looking woman but she has the baby soft skin you want in a woman of her ethnicity and an extremely nice set of c-cups. Her shop is always clean and comfortable.
No full service at Wen. Don't even ask. Its strictly HJ-only. Since I'm a long time customer she goes the extra mile. I think she likes it when I tell her to hit smack my dick as hard as she can.
She is shy with new clients so be patient with her.
-
03-05-24 11:45 #9193Senior Member

Posts: 223HT Accupuncture
Thank you Mondo for the recommendation. Last week I stopped by HT. It's in a run down industrial area and is slightly set back from the road with fenced-in parking out front. I was met by an elderly Asian woman who was watching the door and who asked how I heard about the place. 'The Online Forum' was enough for her. I paid $60 house fee for the hour and was brought to a mall room with a mattress and sheet and a large mirror on the wall. Even though it was run down, the place was not as bad as it sounds and it smelled clean Shortly after my therapist walked in. A 5' 5" Latina named Sol, ('Like the Sun' She was dressed in yoga pants and a yoga half-top, was cute enough (mid-to-late 30's) with kinky bleached hair. She asked if I was ready to go or if I wanted a massage first. I opted for the latter and got approximately 7 second of light fingertips before she asked if I was ready to go. I got it, this place is not like an AMP, they are here for pleasure only. I got up and asked what was available, which turned out to be anything except 'in the back'. Basically I found out that FS was $1.6 and that even though I paid for the hour, only a half-hour was available unless I wanted to pay the FS fee twice. A half hour was enough. Her breasts were large, but a I expected. Fake. I am a natural guy and fake tits turn me off, although in this case, they were done well enough and it was not too distracting other than how firm they were. I focused on her first as I tend to go very fast with someone new. Laid her down and nursed for a good time before going for FIV, which was allowed. She was shaved, smelled clean and looked inviting so I dined at the why and it was great. After a while She came and it was a big turn on for me. She was a bit winded after that, but now it was my turn. She started with a CBJ, which I should have asked for BBBJ. The first two dives were so perfect, tight and done with such skill that I would not have been able to handle a third, so I removed myself and turned her over and got her on her knees. Her as was beautiful and a sight to behold and the mirror only added to it. It didn't take long and I had a long and very welcome release into the bag. After it was done, she had me lie back while she dressed and cleaned up. There was no after-play and the time was up, but she was not rude about it. Sol was friendly and the entire experience was positive and I look forward to going again. She mentioned that she is only there on Wednesdays and that there are other pretty girls available.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
My questions to the forum are:
1) Should I have described to the elderly lady first what I was looking for? I got lucky in the fact that Sol was attractive enough that I enjoyed the time I had, but I would have preferred someone with large (as opposed to fake) naturals, and my preference is always Asian, although this was a very nice change of pace for me.
2) Is there a place you can go to get a lineup to choose from, which is how it is in NYC?
3) Is $1. 6 correct, or should I have negotiated for $1.2 or $1.4 for FS?
Either way, I had a great time, but want to be more prepared the next time I go. I highly recommend this place.
-
03-05-24 09:54 #9192Senior Member

Posts: 972Mary is a legend in OLD school trade craft.
Originally Posted by RudyRude
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 14:24 #9191Senior Member

Posts: 637I did Mary there a long time ago when she opened the place. She's not young, but bareback everything with CIP or CIA.
Originally Posted by RudyRude
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 20:16 #9190Senior Member

Posts: 26Santa Monica Massage
Anyone know what's going on at this spot on west side at 11XX SM Blvd.
I thought you guys said Mary from Chens opened up here. I never tried it based on Pricilla's strong feelings towards hot young Asians like Mary.
Looks like the place has a total face lift on the outside, but has the same name.
I'll try to give it a go and report back if no one knows anything.
-
03-02-24 20:25 #9189Senior Member

Posts: 149W7 therapy in Monterey park
Any thoughts on this place? I think its off 60 on Pomona / garfield ave. I think its all latina. Don't see too many reviews for this place.
-
03-02-24 01:21 #9188Senior Member

Posts: 935Re: Sun Beauty
Which Sun Beauty are you referring to?
Originally Posted by Comparr
[View Original Post]
TIA.
Mondo.
-
03-01-24 20:46 #9187Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 136Eva spa / Green Spa Whittier
Does anyone have any info on Shirley from Eva spa or whittier she only does CBJ I tried asking for FS but nothing she won't crack but other said she does offer and at the same time others also say she stopped. Has anyone got FS from her?
-
03-01-24 06:47 #9186Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 19Sun Beauty new girl Michelle
When you enter there's a little well lit room with a small couch. There's a white metal door.
Today early day visited Sun Beauty, MMS was there. She asked Linda or new girl. Fuck so hard to decide. So she send the new girl. Man she was cute, small frame but curvy. Nice B cup with small nips. Very sexy body. Her massage was ok, the suction was good too. She is not as tight but holds her ground well. It was a sight to see her from behind as well as DATY was clean and she seem to really enjoy. Her name is Michelle long brown hair with a very pretty face. I am going to have to choose a duo next time and see if Linda and Michelle can play with each other.
-
02-29-24 16:59 #9185Senior Member

Posts: 1286Much appreciated
Will report back.
Thank you,
HH, SS,
-SH.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 18:29 #9184Senior Member

Posts: 159Is this the one and the same shopping center as 7/11? On main?
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
Thank you!
-
02-28-24 13:08 #9183Senior Member

Posts: 223Mature Asian Massage
Exactly what you are looking for can be found at Fantastic Massage, which is about 8-10 minutes away from LAX with traffic.
Originally Posted by WhiteWestern
[View Original Post]
Enjoy!
-
02-27-24 23:39 #9182Regular Member

Posts: 5Recommendations please
I prefer very mature average-looks Asian women. Does anyone have good recommendations for FS providers near LAX?
-
02-26-24 22:04 #9181Senior Member

Posts: 223Thank you!
Thank you for this wonderful list; I hope to have a report this week!
I appreciate it. This is what makes this forum work.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






