Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22109
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    As Alerius said, Eden would be perfect. Her 200 hhr FS is the best deal in STL. Her boobs are healing so they are look but don't touch, but everything else is open for business. She works from a new apartment in the CWE. You may want to leave a little extra time to park.

    Sensual Scarlett, https://sensualscarlett.com works from her apartment in University City. Quite street east to find. When you get there, mention how you would like to finish. She is a blast and very cute.
    So Eden is no longer on Pershing?

  2. #22108

    An at Home Setting

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30  [View Original Post]
    Visiting for work for a few days next week. Would like to find a provider that works out of her home of "non-parlor" type setting. From SE Michigan and I don't trust any of the parlors, too much attention from Jonny Law.

    Leaving happy is a must, smoke free safe place is also required. Age is not too important.

    Any tips would be very much appreciated!!
    As Alerius said, Eden would be perfect. Her 200 hhr FS is the best deal in STL. Her boobs are healing so they are look but don't touch, but everything else is open for business. She works from a new apartment in the CWE. You may want to leave a little extra time to park.

    Sensual Scarlett, https://sensualscarlett.com works from her apartment in University City. Quite street east to find. When you get there, mention how you would like to finish. She is a blast and very cute.

  3. #22107

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Hi Richard, did you do VIP and what did that level of service entail? Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.
    Sorry. Inbox is clear now.

  4. #22106

    Maybe You Have Unlimited Time

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    Amazing how particular some of us are with their ratings of these ladies. Granted, there is a history of many ladies being late. The question I always ask is did you get the massage you wanted? If so, what does it matter how long it took. The first visit is about everyone getting to know each other. I try not to set the bar so high on a first visit even though I may be going in with great intel from this and other reviews. But the worker does not know who you are, there is always a first-time guest routine because who knows who you could be. We walk in thinking we know this provider, but they have no idea who you are. One and done is great if that works for you. How many times have I been to one that ghosted me after the first visit. And I was nothing but a gentleman. They just did not want to see me again. What am I going to do. Cry about it? Just like the other man said, this is business. It is about money. We are all late sometimes. She at least called to let you know she was running late. She can work on getting better at being more punctual and she has done a lot. We are so fast to report negative things about these workers. You cannot make everyone happy but when you run a business you realize that fast and do the best you can. I like Nikki, I like Jenny, I like Mimi in Swansea. And I go to AMPs. I am late, they are late. Many AMPs double book and take walk ins over appointments because sometimes appointments cancel. If you get what you want, what is the problem? Also, go or don't go. From what I can tell these ladies are busy. That means they could care less if you don't go. There is another guy like me waiting to get an appointment booked.
    For many time is an issue maybe because of an S. O. Or a job, you can stick up for her all you want but she has many more negative reviews than positive. I too give the benefit of the doubt but my 4 sessions were 15 minutes late on number one contacted 5 minutes before number 2 while sitting in my car that needed a reschedule, number 2 part 2 20 minutes late, number 3 30 minutes late and number 4 ghosted while sitting in the parking garage for 1 hour. Glad you can see her and you have unlimited time on your hands, but when someone asks about her I will give my unvarnished opinion.

  5. #22105

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Hi Richard, did you do VIP and what did that level of service entail? Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.
    Amazing how particular some of us are with their ratings of these ladies. Granted, there is a history of many ladies being late. The question I always ask is did you get the massage you wanted? If so, what does it matter how long it took. The first visit is about everyone getting to know each other. I try not to set the bar so high on a first visit even though I may be going in with great intel from this and other reviews. But the worker does not know who you are, there is always a first-time guest routine because who knows who you could be. We walk in thinking we know this provider, but they have no idea who you are. One and done is great if that works for you. How many times have I been to one that ghosted me after the first visit. And I was nothing but a gentleman. They just did not want to see me again. What am I going to do. Cry about it? Just like the other man said, this is business. It is about money. We are all late sometimes. She at least called to let you know she was running late. She can work on getting better at being more punctual and she has done a lot. We are so fast to report negative things about these workers. You cannot make everyone happy but when you run a business you realize that fast and do the best you can. I like Nikki, I like Jenny, I like Mimi in Swansea. And I go to AMPs. I am late, they are late. Many AMPs double book and take walk ins over appointments because sometimes appointments cancel. If you get what you want, what is the problem? Also, go or don't go. From what I can tell these ladies are busy. That means they could care less if you don't go. There is another guy like me waiting to get an appointment booked.

  6. #22104

    Re: Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Nikki's reviews for years and never pulled the trigger due to her well documented tardiness, but recent reports were encouraging, so texted to schedule for the next day. Set up time and the next morning arrived in the vicinity and texted for address. Said she would need another 10 minutes. Guess what? Yep, didn't start until 30 minutes late. She blamed it on traffic. She lives 5 minutes away from the office. Paid for the 1 hr VIP. Got hhr. Everything others have reported is accurate. Should have paid for the Eden hhr for the same price. One and done for me.
    Hi Richard, did you do VIP and what did that level of service entail? Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

  7. #22103

    Its hit or Miss

    Quote Originally Posted by WyzGuy  [View Original Post]
    I went to Jasmine on Chippewa about 2 months ago and got a gal I had not seen before. Short with small frame, 40 ish and decently attractive for these parlors. The massage was pretty decent with minimal teasing which was disappointing but not a deal breaker. Later on the flip she asked how much and when I said 60 she said that's too low and pressed for 80+. I have been there several times and have always tipped 60 and have had a great time including under the shirt and even tits out without any questions asked. She proceeded to provided a very lackluster HJ and refused any additional touching saying you have to tip more for that. I was not happy with this but chalked it up to bad luck. What made things worse was when leaving and handing her the tip she said next time being more which soured me enough I have not been back since. This review encourages me to make a trip back but wondering if others have experienced this at Jasmine lately.
    I'm 50 guy & refuse to anything above 60. On 50 tips sometimes it's " you pay 60 next time. " Just stick to your guns. Until it's super clear what else is involved I'm not moving the dial. Many of these other woman pushing 200 are out of wack. COVID money is gone & houses are losing value. Time for a reality check.

  8. #22102
    Quote Originally Posted by SHFifty5  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this viewpoint is right or wrong but here is the way I'm seeing it. You reached a 'line' in the sand with what you get for $60 tip. This therapist was attempting to move the 'line' and provide more, of course for a bigger tip. It's strictly business. Personally, I think she was trying to make more money. And, I think, you would have received something more in compensation. They want you coming back. It's business!
    I agree! I think the poster screwed up a chance to really enjoy himself over $20. That extra 20 means a lot more to these ladies than it does to us mongers.

  9. #22101

    The old Nikki

    Have seen Nikki's reviews for years and never pulled the trigger due to her well documented tardiness, but recent reports were encouraging, so texted to schedule for the next day. Set up time and the next morning arrived in the vicinity and texted for address. Said she would need another 10 minutes. Guess what? Yep, didn't start until 30 minutes late. She blamed it on traffic. She lives 5 minutes away from the office. Paid for the 1 hr VIP. Got hhr. Everything others have reported is accurate. Should have paid for the Eden hhr for the same price. One and done for me.

  10. #22100

    Anyone Great Massage

    I travel 64 east frequently and I like to stop in Mt. Vernon, Centralia, O'Fallon and Fairview Heights on my way back to STL. There are a few AMPs but I always get a great massage at Spring Spa in O'Fallon.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html

  11. #22099

    Just an opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by WyzGuy  [View Original Post]
    I went to Jasmine on Chippewa about 2 months ago and got a gal I had not seen before. Short with small frame, 40 ish and decently attractive for these parlors. The massage was pretty decent with minimal teasing which was disappointing but not a deal breaker. Later on the flip she asked how much and when I said 60 she said that's too low and pressed for 80+. I have been there several times and have always tipped 60 and have had a great time including under the shirt and even tits out without any questions asked. She proceeded to provided a very lackluster HJ and refused any additional touching saying you have to tip more for that. I was not happy with this but chalked it up to bad luck. What made things worse was when leaving and handing her the tip she said next time being more which soured me enough I have not been back since. This review encourages me to make a trip back but wondering if others have experienced this at Jasmine lately.
    I don't know if this viewpoint is right or wrong but here is the way I'm seeing it. You reached a 'line' in the sand with what you get for $60 tip. This therapist was attempting to move the 'line' and provide more, of course for a bigger tip. It's strictly business. Personally, I think she was trying to make more money. And, I think, you would have received something more in compensation. They want you coming back. It's business!

  12. #22098

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30  [View Original Post]
    Visiting for work for a few days next week. Would like to find a provider that works out of her home of "non-parlor" type setting. From SE Michigan and I don't trust any of the parlors, too much attention from Jonny Law.

    Leaving happy is a must, smoke free safe place is also required. Age is not too important.

    Any tips would be very much appreciated!!
    Eden fits everything you've described.

  13. #22097

    Visiting St. Louis next week. Any advice for "private" providers

    Visiting for work for a few days next week. Would like to find a provider that works out of her home of "non-parlor" type setting. From SE Michigan and I don't trust any of the parlors, too much attention from Jonny Law.

    Leaving happy is a must, smoke free safe place is also required. Age is not too important.

    Any tips would be very much appreciated!!

  14. #22096

    Tips for tips

    I went to Jasmine on Chippewa about 2 months ago and got a gal I had not seen before. Short with small frame, 40 ish and decently attractive for these parlors. The massage was pretty decent with minimal teasing which was disappointing but not a deal breaker. Later on the flip she asked how much and when I said 60 she said that's too low and pressed for 80+. I have been there several times and have always tipped 60 and have had a great time including under the shirt and even tits out without any questions asked. She proceeded to provided a very lackluster HJ and refused any additional touching saying you have to tip more for that. I was not happy with this but chalked it up to bad luck. What made things worse was when leaving and handing her the tip she said next time being more which soured me enough I have not been back since. This review encourages me to make a trip back but wondering if others have experienced this at Jasmine lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    As it happens, I went there recently. I wasn't in the mood for the east side, so I went to Jasmine on Chippewa.

    I had a table shower from the mama san, who did a really nice job of wash, warm water, and tease. It was a good start.

    I was surprised when I heard a lady speaking Chinese! She was the lady who came into my room. Pretty, about early 40's. Another pleasant surprise.

    The massage was pretty good, and she eased back when I told her it was too hard. A very nice massage, with lots of good teasing before I turned onto my back.

    Another surprise came when L1 started. She had implants! I've never seen this before at an AMP. Also odd kind of tattoo on the underside of the boobs, which I guess was to hide surgery scars?

    Again something I've not seen before.

    I was quite happy with the experience, even if a bit puzzled. 60 for 1 hour +10 for table shower and 40 as a tip.

  15. #22095

    Jasmine

    As it happens, I went there recently. I wasn't in the mood for the east side, so I went to Jasmine on Chippewa.

    I had a table shower from the mama san, who did a really nice job of wash, warm water, and tease. It was a good start.

    I was surprised when I heard a lady speaking Chinese! She was the lady who came into my room. Pretty, about early 40's. Another pleasant surprise.

    The massage was pretty good, and she eased back when I told her it was too hard. A very nice massage, with lots of good teasing before I turned onto my back.

    Another surprise came when L1 started. She had implants! I've never seen this before at an AMP. Also odd kind of tattoo on the underside of the boobs, which I guess was to hide surgery scars?

    Again something I've not seen before.

    I was quite happy with the experience, even if a bit puzzled. 60 for 1 hour +10 for table shower and 40 as a tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape