Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 41299
-
02-25-24 15:01 #33769Senior Member

Posts: 225About this Latina
I totally agree with Powerhouse, I do the same thing as this ask for something they would not already have a picture. I would think they would have thought of this one, like holding a thumbs up.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 07:43 #33768Senior Member

Posts: 1033Barbie
I was wondering the same thing. It's been well over a year since I seen her and always got the feeling that if given the opportunity she would burn you. Both of my visits went as planned and I agree that she has a hot little body but there definitely seems to be something sketchy going on with her advertisements.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/372065434321
-
02-25-24 00:31 #33767Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this Latina
Did you ask her to send a pic of her performing a certain act? For example, I asked her to send a body shot pic holding up 4 fingers. I tell them to do something that's a bit out of the ordinary— 2 or 3 fingers is too easy. Well, she sent a pic holding up 2 fingers instead and refused to send what I requested. So, I'm curious how specific you were and did she comply.
Originally Posted by Alvarezs
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 00:13 #33766Senior Member

Posts: 105Effy
I know she has mixed reviews, but I was wondering if anyone dreamed of her lately? I'm in the process of setting up this dream and wanted to know if I should just avoid it all.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/848100971882
-
02-24-24 21:56 #33765Senior Member

Posts: 394Lilly
Lilly is real and what you see is indeed what you will get. She does have her rules so if you go into the session knowing this, and can live with them, then you will have an enjoyable session. She does require protection for all activities. Maybe some light kissing with tongue but not DFK. Clean for sure, very nice body, clean environment. It is my understanding that she does require screening, not sure what that consists of since I am P411 and that works for her. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 21:13 #33764Senior Member

Posts: 170She's posted under a arizona number idk if she's real or not seems TGTBT and has a temper has cussed me out for no reason when I texted her if she is real she's crazy.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 15:58 #33763Senior Member

Posts: 51Lilly
Her PD profile says no to BBBJ, COF, DFK, Greek, and CIM.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
Verification was easy since I recently saw another tryst provider and was able to verify that way. Told her I saw her on skip and she quoted 2. 5 HH. I may not proceed being that she's 38 and also no BBBJ but per others, she is well reviewed.
-
02-24-24 13:54 #33762Senior Member

Posts: 256Mad respect to your comment about providers not wanting to see AA or others. I thought we was all past that as well, and out here trying to have fun. I have seen all types of providers I could give a darn about skin color. Monger on brother.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 12:28 #33761Senior Member

Posts: 225New Brooke to me
Hi guy's wondering if anyone fell asleep and dreamed of this woman? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Beenthere9.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/558011804337
-
02-24-24 12:18 #33760Senior Member

Posts: 587I agree it's probably fake. The reason being is she's definitely the best looking midget I've ever seen selling pussy. LOL.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 12:17 #33759Senior Member

Posts: 34Mariana Latina
Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this one she seems real from the tatts and the pic she sent they match and has a friend with her, was wondering if any one seen before I take a dive.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2908182
-
02-24-24 12:17 #33758Senior Member

Posts: 166Great to know she does "DOGGY STYTE"
Any ad that says stupid stuff like "DOGGY STYTE" is fake. Of COURSE a prostitute will do doggy style! That's their JOB!
A few other words that immediately indicate a fake ad: "divorced", "Hello, Dear", etc.
For Gods sake, just don't send them a "deposit" or any other money.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 12:15 #33757Senior Member

Posts: 587"Loudest piss"? That's funny AF!
Originally Posted by KingOfDixie
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 12:04 #33756Senior Member

Posts: 225This M. I. D. G. E. T
Hi Guys,
I have been wrong before, But this post doesn't strike me as real. One reason is in description it says anal is available but not in the like of things the provider will Like (do). The description also list boobs as large, Those are not large even for a Midget. There was some time taken to go through the things provider will like, as not all are there.
Please correct me if I'm wrong!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/601526515849
Beenthere9.
-
02-24-24 11:45 #33755Senior Member

Posts: 1062In case she deletes her post- CAITIE Cakes
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...stine-14575027 Here is another link, avoid CAITIE Cakes.
Originally Posted by KingOfDixie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






