Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 24707
-
02-26-24 11:27 #22112Senior Member

Posts: 129Bingo
My thoughts exactly. Everyone values their time and money differently. I'm on a tight schedule during the week, which is why I had never tried her until there were more recent positive reviews. I gave Summer in Clayton multiple tries, but her constant delays crossed her off the list. I'd rather get 2 hours of a more limited menu at an AMP with a pleasant attitude and a great tease. Have rarely had scheduling issues when calling ahead. To each his own, but if someone else enjoys sitting in a parking lot being strung along with bogus texts about traffic when she lives minutes from the office, then you have more time and patience than me.
Originally Posted by RHornyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 11:04 #22111Senior Member

Posts: 203Will she do Russian?
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 11:00 #22110Senior Member

Posts: 412Nikki's VIP is nude, MT HJ and she'll do Daty if you ask.
Originally Posted by RicharddAngle
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 10:58 #22109Senior Member

Posts: 412So Eden is no longer on Pershing?
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 09:35 #22108Senior Member

Posts: 1744An at Home Setting
As Alerius said, Eden would be perfect. Her 200 hhr FS is the best deal in STL. Her boobs are healing so they are look but don't touch, but everything else is open for business. She works from a new apartment in the CWE. You may want to leave a little extra time to park.
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
Sensual Scarlett, https://sensualscarlett.com works from her apartment in University City. Quite street east to find. When you get there, mention how you would like to finish. She is a blast and very cute.
-
02-25-24 23:31 #22107Senior Member

Posts: 129Nikki
Sorry. Inbox is clear now.
Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 21:11 #22106Banned Member

Posts: 175Maybe You Have Unlimited Time
For many time is an issue maybe because of an S. O. Or a job, you can stick up for her all you want but she has many more negative reviews than positive. I too give the benefit of the doubt but my 4 sessions were 15 minutes late on number one contacted 5 minutes before number 2 while sitting in my car that needed a reschedule, number 2 part 2 20 minutes late, number 3 30 minutes late and number 4 ghosted while sitting in the parking garage for 1 hour. Glad you can see her and you have unlimited time on your hands, but when someone asks about her I will give my unvarnished opinion.
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 11:02 #22105Senior Member

Posts: 164Nikki
Amazing how particular some of us are with their ratings of these ladies. Granted, there is a history of many ladies being late. The question I always ask is did you get the massage you wanted? If so, what does it matter how long it took. The first visit is about everyone getting to know each other. I try not to set the bar so high on a first visit even though I may be going in with great intel from this and other reviews. But the worker does not know who you are, there is always a first-time guest routine because who knows who you could be. We walk in thinking we know this provider, but they have no idea who you are. One and done is great if that works for you. How many times have I been to one that ghosted me after the first visit. And I was nothing but a gentleman. They just did not want to see me again. What am I going to do. Cry about it? Just like the other man said, this is business. It is about money. We are all late sometimes. She at least called to let you know she was running late. She can work on getting better at being more punctual and she has done a lot. We are so fast to report negative things about these workers. You cannot make everyone happy but when you run a business you realize that fast and do the best you can. I like Nikki, I like Jenny, I like Mimi in Swansea. And I go to AMPs. I am late, they are late. Many AMPs double book and take walk ins over appointments because sometimes appointments cancel. If you get what you want, what is the problem? Also, go or don't go. From what I can tell these ladies are busy. That means they could care less if you don't go. There is another guy like me waiting to get an appointment booked.
Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 09:46 #22104Senior Member

Posts: 203Re: Nikki
Hi Richard, did you do VIP and what did that level of service entail? Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by RicharddAngle
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 05:10 #22103Senior Member

Posts: 323Its hit or Miss
I'm 50 guy & refuse to anything above 60. On 50 tips sometimes it's " you pay 60 next time. " Just stick to your guns. Until it's super clear what else is involved I'm not moving the dial. Many of these other woman pushing 200 are out of wack. COVID money is gone & houses are losing value. Time for a reality check.
Originally Posted by WyzGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 01:52 #22102Senior Member

Posts: 60I agree! I think the poster screwed up a chance to really enjoy himself over $20. That extra 20 means a lot more to these ladies than it does to us mongers.
Originally Posted by SHFifty5
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 20:12 #22101Senior Member

Posts: 129The old Nikki
Have seen Nikki's reviews for years and never pulled the trigger due to her well documented tardiness, but recent reports were encouraging, so texted to schedule for the next day. Set up time and the next morning arrived in the vicinity and texted for address. Said she would need another 10 minutes. Guess what? Yep, didn't start until 30 minutes late. She blamed it on traffic. She lives 5 minutes away from the office. Paid for the 1 hr VIP. Got hhr. Everything others have reported is accurate. Should have paid for the Eden hhr for the same price. One and done for me.
-
02-24-24 17:32 #22100Senior Member

Posts: 120Anyone Great Massage
I travel 64 east frequently and I like to stop in Mt. Vernon, Centralia, O'Fallon and Fairview Heights on my way back to STL. There are a few AMPs but I always get a great massage at Spring Spa in O'Fallon.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html
-
02-24-24 11:14 #22099Banned Member

Posts: 28Just an opinion
I don't know if this viewpoint is right or wrong but here is the way I'm seeing it. You reached a 'line' in the sand with what you get for $60 tip. This therapist was attempting to move the 'line' and provide more, of course for a bigger tip. It's strictly business. Personally, I think she was trying to make more money. And, I think, you would have received something more in compensation. They want you coming back. It's business!
Originally Posted by WyzGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 23:10 #22098Senior Member

Posts: 170Eden
Eden fits everything you've described.
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






