Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 733 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 10981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9886

    Evelyn_love is a tall sexy treat

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Evelyn_love

    I met her last year down in Waikiki and man did I have fun. She's nice and tall and sexy as hell.

    I enjoyed my time with her to the fullest.

    Have fun with her if you can.

  2. #9885

    Laura at Latin Princess, would recommend

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2929821

    $300 hhr /$500 hr.

    Recommended. Full review at Latin Princess forum.

  3. #9884

    Happy

    She is very respectful woman and she makes sure you have great time with her. Though she doesn't allow bareB her ass is amazingly reckoned with. The entire time I was with her she kept intimately pleasing me until I emptied my bags.

    I recommend her.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23121329.html

  4. #9883
    [Deleted by Admin]

    If you do this again I will edit the posts so they say she has AIDS

    Seriously, don't do this again.

    A2

  5. #9882

    A tall European beauty coming soon

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AngelaMorris

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelamorris

    I met angela morris a few times down In Waikiki, sometimes she brings girlfriends as well. You will love her accent, and a nice tall, lean, sexy European body. She definitely knows how to get the best out of a man.

    Have fun with her if you can while she's in town.

    Later Men.

  6. #9881
    Quote Originally Posted by GAGuy2020  [View Original Post]
    So it looks like I will be visiting but I had questions. Do girls host? Whats the expected 30 min and QV prices?

    Any place or popular scams to avoid?

    Strip clubs worth it to meet girls or play in VIP?

    Looking to meet an island girl not mixed or white girl.

    Ill be researching but love some help hints. Thanks!
    Well most island women here are mixed were almost all mixed here, poi dogs. Good luck on finding a pure Hawaiian women which is much rarer than say a pure Japanese, Chinese, Filipino. I believe last I saw a pure Hawaiian male or female is less than 2 %. But here in Hawaii which I've come to believe has the most beautiful women in the world, just my observation and I've only been to 3 states in the union has the most beautiful poi dogs around!

  7. #9880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1094

    GFE Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyGuyy  [View Original Post]
    GFE, BBBJ, DT, Cim, DFK-LFK, Daty, FIV, FIA (Trimmed and clean fingernails only), CoF, CoB, MSOG.

    HR 200.

    As enthusiastic as ever, maybe more so.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23148471.html
    What does she look like? White, Oriental, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Cambodian, how old? And how tall and what kind of build?

  8. #9879

    Mahalo

    Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude2002  [View Original Post]
    Some of the Thais use apartments / condos and even houses. A lot of them are for ladyboys but the same group is using the same locations for females Thais too.
    Thanks for the heads up! Words going around is that these trans with sex changes are catfishing and saying there women. Pretty messed up!

  9. #9878

    Visiting next month

    So it looks like I will be visiting but I had questions. Do girls host? Whats the expected 30 min and QV prices?

    Any place or popular scams to avoid?

    Strip clubs worth it to meet girls or play in VIP?

    Looking to meet an island girl not mixed or white girl.

    Ill be researching but love some help hints. Thanks!

  10. #9877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Erin legit?

    Anyone try her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3272775
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Erin.jpg‎  

  11. #9876
    Quote Originally Posted by HowzIt50  [View Original Post]
    Any of you mongers receive services at a house? The woman I'm talking to gave me an address. Now I'm all paranoid. Worried I'm going to show up and be surrounded by the popo.
    Some of the Thais use apartments / condos and even houses. A lot of them are for ladyboys but the same group is using the same locations for females Thais too.

  12. #9875
    Quote Originally Posted by HowzIt50  [View Original Post]
    Any of you mongers receive services at a house? The woman I'm talking to gave me an address. Now I'm all paranoid. Worried I'm going to show up and be surrounded by the popo.
    I think I reached out to the same girl and got a red flag vibe LOL.

  13. #9874

    Hmmmm

    Any of you mongers receive services at a house? The woman I'm talking to gave me an address. Now I'm all paranoid. Worried I'm going to show up and be surrounded by the popo.

  14. #9873

    I saw her a think a year ago or so in Waikiki

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/Sexyserina99

    A tall girl with legs 🦵 for days. Everything covered.

    I don't recall the rates.

  15. #9872

    She is tall Cute and very flexible

    I met her 2 years ago when she first started On PD looki at her page and see all her reviews. She is real hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasThunder19  [View Original Post]
    I am looking to meet up with katrinalove23 has anyone seen her before. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Katrinalove23.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape