Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 32158
-
02-25-24 00:09 #26578Regular Member

Posts: 8Definitely worth the trip!
So, based on Philly's review, I decided to check out Ivy. Got there around 9:30 and mamsan told me I'd have to wait a few minutes to see Ivy, which I was good with. Gave her the $. 8 for the house for the hour and relaxed a little. Turns out she was done in about 10 minutes, and she came in to greet me. Very attractive woman. Long jet-black hair, pretty face, athletic (but skinnier) build, some MM B / C cups (little hard but look good on her frame), and an absolutely nice ass and legs (I was definitely happy with her appearance). She gave me some LFK as we introduced ourselves to each other (always a good sign), made sure that I'd paid the house, and then I got undressed.
Originally Posted by PhillyDwag
[View Original Post]
When I laid down on the table, she gently started to rub my back and asked me how I wanted her to take care of me, and I told her, "I want all of you. Everything". She told me that it would be $2 for BBBJ / CFS. I asked her how much it would be with no condom at all, and she said $3; I tried to talk her down a little, but she held pretty tight on that number. I agreed to the amount, gave her the money, and I told her just nothing rushed, and she said absolutely no problem there. Man, I was in for a nice treat.
She started of kind of walking my back. She's too heavy to like REALLY walk your back, but she uses the bars on the ceiling to balance her weight pretty well and did a damn fine job working my back, butt & legs with her feet and toes. Don't pass up on the opportunity to let her do that to you! After about 10-15 minutes of that, she started give a softer (not the light touch) massage with her hands over my shoulders and back. The woman has some amazingly soft hands and even her light massage was quite relaxing and did good. Once that was done she started with a lighter touch around my ass and balls. Just enough to get things going, but not too long. Time for the flip. She gets the towel out to clean the piece really well, and then crawls up in between my legs as she's rubbing her nipples over my crotch and legs. She thanked me for asking for her, and I thanked her for taking care of me. A little LFK, and then she went down on me. I'm not going to lie. Definitely one of the top 5 BJs I've had in my life, hands down. She was able to get some amazing suction action going while working my cock with her tongue. I let her do that for a good 10-12 minutes or so because I was absolutely loving it. Little moaning sounds while she was sucking it. All good IOP, and made it work really well for me.
So, after she got me good and ready, I kinda pulled up on her shoulders to let her know I was ready for the main event. She responded perfectly. Sliding up, and then guiding me nice and deep inside of her. She was nice and tight (but NOT too tight!) and was dripping wet before I get inside of her. Once she got me nice and deep in her, she started a nice smooth motion, just rocking that nice ass of hers back and forth, and getting wetter as we went along. I pulled her down and we started with some LFK and let very quickly to DFK, at which point we picked up the pace a little. I could feel her getting wetter as we did that as well. She asked me if I wanted on top, and I told her I wanted her to make me cum just like she was doing. At that point she started doing the ACG action on me, and after about another two minutes of that, I filled her up nice and deep. She kept me inside of her for a minute or so (good muscles there for her) and then slid off of me to clean up.
After she went and cleaned up, she came back to give me a nice light massage starting at my head and all the way down to my feet. Nothing strong or intense, but very relaxing, which was prefect after the huge load I'd blew in her. When she was done, she sat me up slowly, rubbed my back some more, and then it was time to go.
So, go treat her right you all. She is a VERY nice woman, loves being complemented, and will return the favor whenever she gets the opportunity!
-
02-24-24 23:52 #26577Senior Member

Posts: 27Abby
I never ventured out of the massage room but it sounds like you had a good time there appointing the place as it were. I'm not sure what ACS means but I found her rates to be very reasonable. So thank you for your service in letting us know about her back in 2023 and adjusting for inflation. The open floor plan was fine. She would lock the door as you said. And everything was fine. I just assumed she leased so thanks for the correction. She told me she wanted to buy the place and run it herself but it didn't work out so I just assumed lease. I no longer have her contact info, more is the pity, so would also love to keep in touch with her if someone else had more foresight than I did.
Originally Posted by FakeName3
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 23:22 #26576Senior Member

Posts: 812Spa mongers!
LOL! Spa mongers! LOL! JFK!
Originally Posted by ArtProgram
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 22:15 #26575Senior Member

Posts: 477Considering
This person is a digital shill for the spa and not a corporeal patron. I don't think you have to worry about the overtipping. The money here is as fictitious as the story this AI post is spinning. I mean, who refers to brothers on here as "fellow Korean spa mongers" anyway?
Originally Posted by BoMcC
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 22:04 #26574Senior Member

Posts: 201Quit Overtipping
$100 tip for a hand job. Just stop.
Originally Posted by ArtProgram
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 21:30 #26573Senior Member

Posts: 912[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Do you see where it says "Report Post?" Do you want to guess why it's there?
A2
-
02-24-24 20:11 #26572Banned Member

Posts: 4Follow-up Lili Assocaition in War and Peace
On behalf of all spa mongers, for the winner, "simmah down now," where I am showing beyond doubt, I am not a simmering freak.
Originally Posted by PapiKulo
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 18:54 #26571Senior Member

Posts: 195Can someone confirm? I was planning on going this Sunday. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BenDiesel30
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 18:54 #26570Senior Member

Posts: 195LOL ok we will avoid Angie you robot dumbass.
Originally Posted by ArtProgram
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 18:49 #26569Senior Member

Posts: 41Beauty
I visited 998 yesterday for the first time. Rolled the dice with Jojo from picture on Bedpage-hit the jackpot. Beauty spinner with natural b size breast. What a dream! I asked for BBJ and got it. She worked jr well and awesome tongue job. Fuck—her she killed me with the nipples sucking and rubbing her body all over. Clean and and table / jet tub shower to cleanup was great. Tipped her $40 extra in addition to $160 CFS. She will only be around for 3 more days then head off to Seattle. Please treat her well.
Originally Posted by FlusteringChic
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 16:28 #26568Banned Member

Posts: 4Follow up Angie at Herndon Therapy Spa bringing a smile to my face.
First off my fellow Korean spa mongers, from reliable sources, you should be running not walking, to the Herndon Therapy spa, and most importantly, remember please to treat Angie well, she's very genuine and eager to please! Always be a gentleman.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 15:53 #26567Banned Member

Posts: 4Angie is NOT A Robot
I can confirm that spa mongers.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 15:44 #26566Senior Member

Posts: 433Is Angie also a robot?
Originally Posted by ArtProgram
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 10:31 #26565Banned Member

Posts: 4Angie at Herndon Therapy Spa. Turning Me on Making me Explode
Spa mongers, just like Perseverance was zooming toward Mars at a blazing 12,100 miles an hour I was driving much too fast to Herndon Therapy Spa in Herndon on Elden Street, after I got off work and met Angie. Angie is a cute and sexy MILF. I paid 80 for an hour and I was clear with and free from confusion, what I wanted.
As the sensual massage progresses, Angie started getting closer and closer to my large dick, my arousal was pretty darn obvious because I have an erection ($100 Tip). Finally, the caressing and sensual massaging morphs into a slow well-lubed hand job, and by then I am so aroused that it minutes for Angie to make me ejaculate.
I really just can't express how sassy, adorable and gorgeous Angie is. I am sure many others Korean spa mongers will share the same sentiment I share. Cleaned up with hot steamed towels. And nice conversation.
Please treat Angie well, she's very genuine and eager to please! Always be a gentleman.
-
02-24-24 10:06 #26564Senior Member

Posts: 145Open floorplan
I loved the open floorpan. It was always a one girl shop when I saw Abby and she just locked the door at the top of the stairs. We fucked in her desk chair, on the desk, K9 on the stairs, in the bathroom, and just standing up in the lobby. All she asked was that I keep it quiet for the office upstairs.
Originally Posted by Cbsbb
[View Original Post]
It was kinda like buying a new house and christening every room.
I miss Abby, if anyone has contact info please PM me.










Reply With Quote





