The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26571

    Abby

    I never ventured out of the massage room but it sounds like you had a good time there appointing the place as it were. I'm not sure what ACS means but I found her rates to be very reasonable. So thank you for your service in letting us know about her back in 2023 and adjusting for inflation. The open floor plan was fine. She would lock the door as you said. And everything was fine. I just assumed she leased so thanks for the correction. She told me she wanted to buy the place and run it herself but it didn't work out so I just assumed lease. I no longer have her contact info, more is the pity, so would also love to keep in touch with her if someone else had more foresight than I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeName3  [View Original Post]
    I loved the open floorpan. It was always a one girl shop when I saw Abby and she just locked the door at the top of the stairs. We fucked in her desk chair, on the desk, K9 on the stairs, in the bathroom, and just standing up in the lobby. All she asked was that I keep it quiet for the office upstairs.

    It was kinda like buying a new house and christening every room.

    I miss Abby, if anyone has contact info please PM me.

  2. #26570

    Spa mongers!

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtProgram  [View Original Post]
    Spa mongers, just like Perseverance was zooming toward Mars at a blazing 12,100 miles an hour I was driving much too fast to Herndon Therapy Spa in Herndon on Elden Street, after I got off work and met Angie. Angie is a cute and sexy MILF. I paid 80 for an hour and I was clear with and free from confusion, what I wanted.

    As the sensual massage progresses, Angie started getting closer and closer to my large dick, my arousal was pretty darn obvious because I have an erection ($100 Tip). Finally, the caressing and sensual massaging morphs into a slow well-lubed hand job, and by then I am so aroused that it minutes for Angie to make me ejaculate.

    I really just can't express how sassy, adorable and gorgeous Angie is. I am sure many others Korean spa mongers will share the same sentiment I share. Cleaned up with hot steamed towels. And nice conversation.

    Please treat Angie well, she's very genuine and eager to please! Always be a gentleman.
    LOL! Spa mongers! LOL! JFK!

  3. #26569

    Considering

    Quote Originally Posted by BoMcC  [View Original Post]
    $100 tip for a hand job. Just stop.
    This person is a digital shill for the spa and not a corporeal patron. I don't think you have to worry about the overtipping. The money here is as fictitious as the story this AI post is spinning. I mean, who refers to brothers on here as "fellow Korean spa mongers" anyway?

  4. #26568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    Quit Overtipping

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtProgram  [View Original Post]
    Spa mongers, just like Perseverance was zooming toward Mars at a blazing 12,100 miles an hour I was driving much too fast to Herndon Therapy Spa in Herndon on Elden Street, after I got off work and met Angie. Angie is a cute and sexy MILF. I paid 80 for an hour and I was clear with and free from confusion, what I wanted.

    As the sensual massage progresses, Angie started getting closer and closer to my large dick, my arousal was pretty darn obvious because I have an erection ($100 Tip). Finally, the caressing and sensual massaging morphs into a slow well-lubed hand job, and by then I am so aroused that it minutes for Angie to make me ejaculate.

    I really just can't express how sassy, adorable and gorgeous Angie is. I am sure many others Korean spa mongers will share the same sentiment I share. Cleaned up with hot steamed towels. And nice conversation.

    Please treat Angie well, she's very genuine and eager to please! Always be a gentleman.
    $100 tip for a hand job. Just stop.

  5. #26567
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?" Do you want to guess why it's there?

    A2

  6. #26566

    Follow-up Lili Assocaition in War and Peace

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiKulo  [View Original Post]
    LOL ok we will avoid Angie you robot dumbass.
    On behalf of all spa mongers, for the winner, "simmah down now," where I am showing beyond doubt, I am not a simmering freak.

  7. #26565
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDiesel30  [View Original Post]
    I hope none of why'all were at best tonight, one of the girls texted me and said there were tons of Le raiding the place.
    Can someone confirm? I was planning on going this Sunday. Thanks.

  8. #26564
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtProgram  [View Original Post]
    Spa mongers, just like Perseverance was zooming toward Mars at a blazing 12,100 miles an hour I was driving much too fast to Herndon Therapy Spa in Herndon on Elden Street, after I got off work and met Angie. Angie is a cute and sexy MILF. I paid 80 for an hour and I was clear with and free from confusion, what I wanted.

    As the sensual massage progresses, Angie started getting closer and closer to my large dick, my arousal was pretty darn obvious because I have an erection ($100 Tip). Finally, the caressing and sensual massaging morphs into a slow well-lubed hand job, and by then I am so aroused that it minutes for Angie to make me ejaculate.

    I really just can't express how sassy, adorable and gorgeous Angie is. I am sure many others Korean spa mongers will share the same sentiment I share. Cleaned up with hot steamed towels. And nice conversation.

    Please treat Angie well, she's very genuine and eager to please! Always be a gentleman.
    LOL ok we will avoid Angie you robot dumbass.

  9. #26563

    Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by FlusteringChic  [View Original Post]
    Jojo was attentive. Right after I got undressed, she also dropped her dress. Long DATY followed by CFS. Went Doggy first. And then I put a pillow under her stomach and raise her little tushy up to the sky when I'm getting close. Love to finish that way with her.
    I visited 998 yesterday for the first time. Rolled the dice with Jojo from picture on Bedpage-hit the jackpot. Beauty spinner with natural b size breast. What a dream! I asked for BBJ and got it. She worked jr well and awesome tongue job. Fuck—her she killed me with the nipples sucking and rubbing her body all over. Clean and and table / jet tub shower to cleanup was great. Tipped her $40 extra in addition to $160 CFS. She will only be around for 3 more days then head off to Seattle. Please treat her well.

  10. #26562

    Follow up Angie at Herndon Therapy Spa bringing a smile to my face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Is Angie also a robot?
    First off my fellow Korean spa mongers, from reliable sources, you should be running not walking, to the Herndon Therapy spa, and most importantly, remember please to treat Angie well, she's very genuine and eager to please! Always be a gentleman.

  11. #26561

    Angie is NOT A Robot

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Is Angie also a robot?
    I can confirm that spa mongers.

  12. #26560
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtProgram  [View Original Post]
    Spa mongers, just like Perseverance was zooming toward Mars at a blazing 12,100 miles an hour I was driving much too fast to Herndon Therapy Spa in Herndon on Elden Street, after I got off work and met Angie. Angie is a cute and sexy MILF. I paid 80 for an hour and I was clear with and free from confusion, what I wanted.

    As the sensual massage progresses, Angie started getting closer and closer to my large dick, my arousal was pretty darn obvious because I have an erection ($100 Tip). Finally, the caressing and sensual massaging morphs into a slow well-lubed hand job, and by then I am so aroused that it minutes for Angie to make me ejaculate.

    I really just can't express how sassy, adorable and gorgeous Angie is. I am sure many others Korean spa mongers will share the same sentiment I share. Cleaned up with hot steamed towels. And nice conversation.

    Please treat Angie well, she's very genuine and eager to please! Always be a gentleman.
    Is Angie also a robot?

  13. #26559

    Angie at Herndon Therapy Spa. Turning Me on Making me Explode

    Spa mongers, just like Perseverance was zooming toward Mars at a blazing 12,100 miles an hour I was driving much too fast to Herndon Therapy Spa in Herndon on Elden Street, after I got off work and met Angie. Angie is a cute and sexy MILF. I paid 80 for an hour and I was clear with and free from confusion, what I wanted.

    As the sensual massage progresses, Angie started getting closer and closer to my large dick, my arousal was pretty darn obvious because I have an erection ($100 Tip). Finally, the caressing and sensual massaging morphs into a slow well-lubed hand job, and by then I am so aroused that it minutes for Angie to make me ejaculate.

    I really just can't express how sassy, adorable and gorgeous Angie is. I am sure many others Korean spa mongers will share the same sentiment I share. Cleaned up with hot steamed towels. And nice conversation.

    Please treat Angie well, she's very genuine and eager to please! Always be a gentleman.

  14. #26558

    Open floorplan

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbsbb  [View Original Post]
    I was there not too long ago but the girl I saw there moved on to another spa. I'm not a fan of the open floorplan with curtains so glad to have moved on from there.
    I loved the open floorpan. It was always a one girl shop when I saw Abby and she just locked the door at the top of the stairs. We fucked in her desk chair, on the desk, K9 on the stairs, in the bathroom, and just standing up in the lobby. All she asked was that I keep it quiet for the office upstairs.

    It was kinda like buying a new house and christening every room.

    I miss Abby, if anyone has contact info please PM me.

  15. #26557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    I saw this post on Nextdoor this morning from a concerned citizen about Anna Hessentaoil Therapy. See attached images. This place has been reviewed previously #24451 (06/07) and #24595 (06/20). Be careful out there.
    I was there not too long ago but the girl I saw there moved on to another spa. I'm not a fan of the open floorplan with curtains so glad to have moved on from there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape