Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 19508
-
02-26-24 15:56 #12293Senior Member

Posts: 271Look up "Sophia". She's still around I've enjoyed her a few times.
Originally Posted by BrownChocolate
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 01:58 #12292Regular Member

Posts: 17Blast from the Past
Hello fellow mongers, greetings from the bay area! Been reminiscing about the old days and remembered Angela of DDS / Orchid / weird Greenwood place fame.
I had lost my old phone and not having saved her number I lost that too. Last I talked to her, a year back, she said she was moving down to California.
Anybody know what she's upto these days?
-
02-25-24 16:02 #12291Senior Member

Posts: 204Vivi massage in Kenmore
Any chance this is Anna from Vivi massage in Kenmore.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 13:42 #12290Senior Member

Posts: 303I love short slim gals. Possible she does DFK? Might have to try it out. Its between this and Cici.
Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 12:27 #12289Senior Member

Posts: 484First one was Pacific
Sorry for the mix up. First one was pacific.
Originally Posted by MagicQ
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 00:18 #12288Senior Member

Posts: 109Diva Renton
Diva, if nothing else, offers variety. I called the phone number to ask who was on duty. MMS figured out which of her 10 burners was ringing and processed my inventory request:
"One hispanic girl one asian girl one white girl all very beautiful you go be very happy. "Challenge accepted.
I drew Columbian bombshell "Ivanka"; 30 ish, enormous gravity-defying MMs and the kind of ass the youngsters go crazy for these days.
When I entered the airlock, she was there discharging her previous patient. Note: this was the 2nd time in a row that I've had to do a blind-side spinning shame-shuffle with a head-fake into the paint to avoid the foul. Shameless Shakira waved me in like she was just selling snowcones at Sea-fair.
Now, you'd think they'd go to the bullpen for a reliever in this situation-send the starter to the locker room for an ice bath or something. The room hadn't even been cleaned up yet-I went into a skid when I hit a wet spot. I shit you not. I went for it anyway because I'm a deviant cluck.
Paid the standard tax up front and got comfortable. And that was the high point of the visit.
The details are unimportant and would be unkind, but I'll say this much; her ample back meat proved to function much like seismic dampers in an office tower. No matter how much it was shaking at ground level, you could cut a diamond in the penthouse. The real issue was that she couldn't hide how much she wanted to get it over with. She's either overworked or in the wrong profession.
She started paying attention when I told her to just forget it. She couldn't understand-literally couldn't understand English beyond what was in the "English for Party Girls" manual. I tried to use the translator app but she didn't seem to understand that either. I wanted to tell her (in a kind way) that if a patient walks out of there feeling any less virile than Billy Bob Thornton did back when Angelina Jolie was wearing a vial of his blood around her neck, you failed.
I did have a 10 out of 5 star experience in Tacoma today. More on that in a day or two.
-
02-24-24 22:32 #12287Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks for the info, bummer it's fake though expected. Anything on pacific spa review?
Originally Posted by Flyinggolfball
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 15:28 #12286Senior Member

Posts: 484Victoria (found. Sorry)
Sorry, found it with advanced search.
Originally Posted by MagicQ
[View Original Post]
"Massage Parlor Details:
Only downside for me is that she would not undress, so I was only able to feel her snatch OTC. Her tits are pretty small but still feel full if that makes sense.
More details".
Started with a covered massage for 5-10 minutes. Cover came off and oil massage started. Was a decent massage, I would say average. Once she started on the legs there were a few grazes and I was anticipating the flip. She did do a little light touch and reach under then got the pillow.
On the flip, no haggling, just commenting on how she liked my member then got some oil and started. After a minute or so the next thing I know is there was a finger inserted and I liked it. Did not take long after that. She worked everything out and then did a nice clean up. It was one of the better ones I have gotten. ".
COMMENT from the RB.
"yampca:02.21 2024.
Fake! Just like his other review. May has not been there since November".
-
02-24-24 15:24 #12285Senior Member

Posts: 484Victoria spa
Posted 2. 14 this year but the visit was from December 2023. Another one was from 2021. So no new reviews. 3 out of 5 star, 4 total reviews. Hard pass for me but.
Originally Posted by MagicQ
[View Original Post]
"went in for a 90 minute massage cause I heard this was non-erotic and I did want some pain relief. Had to wait 20 minutes cause they had just gotten slammed. Agreed, got a nice shiatsu backwalking massage for first 20 minutes then full back for another 20-30 ins and then flipped to front. There was some slightly flirty touching but not like in full erotic joints. On the front flip (only drapping was a thin sheet BTW) she pulls the sheet down to my waist and also off the legs so that sheet in only covering my junk and nothing else. While massage was not erotic it was very sensual and and I was totally hard. As she worked here hands closer to my junk at one point I just busted a nut into the sheet.
I put as recommended cause, while not for everyone here, I actually like this cause I gat a more then halfway decent massage but also was sensual enough that if your sensitive like I am it totally made me cum. The only down side was that on paying the bill before leaving she requested cash and then also not so subtly demanded more for the tip. I find that really rude and off putting but I'll probably go gack sometime. Maybe."
-
02-24-24 12:03 #12284Senior Member

Posts: 484Bellevue AMP review, PM me
I have RB subscription until tomorrow so PM for Bellevue MP reviews.
Originally Posted by HowardSuxs
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 10:46 #12283Regular Member

Posts: 6New Redmond RM posts?
Saw a couple of new posts on RM Redmond for pacific and Victoria spa. Anyone have RM to give quick lowdown?
-
02-24-24 09:11 #12282Regular Member

Posts: 6Kirkland
I'm new to the hobby. I'm looking for a massage place in Kirkland with HJ ending. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.
-
02-24-24 07:15 #12281Senior Member

Posts: 58Diva talent now?
An anyone update me on what the talent at diva is now? Heading to seattle land on Monday next week. Thanks mongers!
Originally Posted by DirtBurgler
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 20:37 #12280Banned Member

Posts: 907Lucy at Maple
Thanks for the heads up. I visited Lucy. This place has changed, use to be a HE only place with curtain doors 3-4 years ago. Now they have locking doors and screens in the rooms showing the activities outside and down the hallway. Had a great time with her. Probably in her 20's. 7 looks, long black hair. A's, maybe B's. Nice body. No BJ, straight to CFS. She wants you to be gentle. I heard she is leaving at the end of the month. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by KnoxNenters
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 10:34 #12279Regular Member

Posts: 5I'm pretty liberal with my reviews, it wasn't an awful experience but more so, nothing memorable. That said I probably wouldn't repeat a session with her. I think we're on the same page.
Originally Posted by HouseFriedRice
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





