Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 343 743 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 17952
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14322

    Amy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/852738664951

    Had a super visit with this one today. Very personable. Able to hold a real conversation. Is girl in the pics. Met me at the door in some lingerie with a hug and kiss. Some small talk to start. She climbed up and had me play with her very nice tits and nipples. Went to DATY which was very good and she was very responsive. CBJ not my favorite but was still good. CG and man can she ride. Finished mish. Laid in the bed for quite awhile after talking. Was more like an old girlfriend you hadn't seen in awhile. Very nice hotel newtown area. 160 hh damage. Not a clock watcher as I was there well over the hh. I definitely plan on repeating. As always YMMV.

  2. #14321

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckIsBusy  [View Original Post]
    Can you recheck the link? The url loads a blank site.
    I reported it so either she or stg must have taken it down because all her ads are gone now.

  3. #14320

    Updates

    - Saw our friend downtown Lilly, ad still up on STG. Enthusiastic but older provider or habits that made her age quickly. Easy to set up and discreet apartment. It's messy but no animals or roommates. Gets into giving BJ. Took a good facef*k and ended in doggy. Would not repeat mainly for age and price. Her hh was $ . 75 which felt steep for her looks. She took 25 off. She's a sweetheart though. Be kind if you see her.

    - Stress relief. This little firecracker is fun. Been reviewed here a bit. Leaves you slathered in lube. Didn't ask about anal, pretty sure she does bb so that makes me wary. Haven't seen her in a while, she gets the job done when she's focused. Like others mentioned she vapes all the time, motel she was working out of was a s*hole. She acts like she's on something but denies it, don't see any marks but they get creative. Seems independent. Would be great if she got her act together and found a nicer place. Same cost of admission as on ad. Will repeat at some point.

    - Asian from my last review. Her friend is gone, she was hit or miss. Same girl still there, can't tell with makeup early 40's, nice tits and ass, petite. Still my go to for now, clean place, discreet and I like BBBJ with CIM / COF as an option. I think it's a weakness for asian girls, spinners are fun. Bed is super loud, which one of you is responsible? Haha. Greets in lingerie, no complaints on doggy / mish / cowgirl. She is determined to drain you. I tip her for BBBJ total dmg 2 $ Not sure if their ad went down but same number is on STG https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/767311276182 the 1902 one. Try not to be too obvious and let's keep them around for a while.

  4. #14319

    Mariah

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...6/430326889680

    Found this one, I'm from Cincinnati and not one for the bigger girls so took a trip down to Lex. She is real, pics are probably 10 years old, looks much older in person serious signs of baby damage and signs of drug use. Ended up dreaming for half an hour. Performance was nothing to comment on flat out she's been ridden more than Seattle slew and felt like I couldn't hit the side walls! Seems like a nice enough girl but I won't repeat.

  5. #14318
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey there Mickshaggers. I am just curious have you seen Stress relief latley or anyone else has. I have seen her once I reported on was a great time. Like to see her again. Also this Brandi looking good would like to see her. Thanks everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.
    She's pretty solid. Seen her multiple times and always accommodating. Takes direction well. She loves to vape though. Especially in K9.

  6. #14317

    Stress relief

    Quote Originally Posted by MickShagger  [View Original Post]
    So, why does she advertise BBBJ and CIM in her menu? Someone else posted everything was covered; yet someone else posted bare FS and BBBJ during outcall for around 400. Is her menu false advertising or does she goldbrick these options? I wouldn't spend 240 for an hour if BBBJ / CIM isn't included in the price. I can get bare everything with Versailles Girl or Stress Relief for 2 bills. Just curious.
    Hey there Mickshaggers. I am just curious have you seen Stress relief latley or anyone else has. I have seen her once I reported on was a great time. Like to see her again. Also this Brandi looking good would like to see her. Thanks everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.

  7. #14316

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    Don't fall for it, I tested her just in case she was real with a $25 deposit and heard nothing after that.

    https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/760482437224
    Can you recheck the link? The url loads a blank site.

  8. #14315

    Chey 's new texting app.

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, Chey wanted me to let everyone know she had to get another texting app. Her old one kept messing up. Hit me up for the new one.

    LION.
    Hey Lion, looking to get her new app. Much appreciated. Thanks.

  9. #14314

    Scam

    Don't fall for it, I tested her just in case she was real with a $25 deposit and heard nothing after that.

    https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/760482437224

  10. #14313

    Seen her a few years back

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    This gal looks interesting. Anyone seen her? Might have to TOFTT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/914823606002
    I seen her a few years back at her apartment. She was nice and I enjoyed my time with her. However, she is much older than what she has listed in her ad. I would guess she is more like early to mid 50's. If you are cool with her age, then I would recommend.

  11. #14312

    Chey

    Hey fellas, Chey wanted me to let everyone know she had to get another texting app. Her old one kept messing up. Hit me up for the new one.

    LION.

  12. #14311

    In the game?

    A while back somebody posted that Katie of Lexington (not Kate from Richmond) was back in the game. I haven't heard or seen anything from her being posted or advertised since. If anyone has her contact please message me with that info. I'd love to see her again.

  13. #14310

    Scrolling ends here

    This gal looks interesting. Anyone seen her? Might have to TOFTT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/914823606002

  14. #14309
    Quote Originally Posted by MickShagger  [View Original Post]
    So, why does she advertise BBBJ and CIM in her menu? Someone else posted everything was covered; yet someone else posted bare FS and BBBJ during outcall for around 400. Is her menu false advertising or does she goldbrick these options? I wouldn't spend 240 for an hour if BBBJ / CIM isn't included in the price. I can get bare everything with Versailles Girl or Stress Relief for 2 bills. Just curious.
    I never asked her, she does advertise BBJ, that's what got me in the door in the first place but she said she always use cover and I never argued that because she looked good and I I didn't want to walk away. I'll ask her next time, she may just pick and choose who she wants to bare, she does have braces on so don't know for sure, hope another member on here can input she has been around here at least a month or 2 that I have noticed her, her picture are pretty accurate and new pics in some of her latest ads.

  15. #14308

    Brandi, CIM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhamguy2000  [View Original Post]
    That's Brandi she is great everything covered, vocal and still tight, last time I saw her she was only doing hhr, and hr visit I sure everyone hitting her up. Does have MJ smell in the room but it not smogged up, takes direction well, doggy and knows how to ride, treat her well, don't think she does anal but I didn't ask. Sweet provider hope she stays that way.
    So, why does she advertise BBBJ and CIM in her menu? Someone else posted everything was covered; yet someone else posted bare FS and BBBJ during outcall for around 400. Is her menu false advertising or does she goldbrick these options? I wouldn't spend 240 for an hour if BBBJ / CIM isn't included in the price. I can get bare everything with Versailles Girl or Stress Relief for 2 bills. Just curious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape