Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 52317
-
02-25-24 13:15 #40377Senior Member

Posts: 76Ina
Same here. Ina is hot and service was great but never felt the urge to repeat with her for some reason.
Originally Posted by Bbaka10
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 12:55 #40376Senior Member

Posts: 2318Kbliss Sunday relaxation availability.
Baby Yena Remi Ina Viki.
-
02-25-24 06:12 #40375Senior Member

Posts: 2011Korea
Did you go to YDP RLD or Miari in Seoul?
Originally Posted by Ggininder
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 01:03 #40374Senior Member

Posts: 442Yes! BBFS experience was fun when it was unexpected! And I believe that Bobo invented that game. I fucked her in her living room many times.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 00:43 #40373I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623https://youtu.be/UocoW294tQA?si=XMRSqIWfuyEMPqdk
Originally Posted by PogeyBait
[View Original Post]
These questions are so weird to me. We are in Los Angeles and within 50 miles here there are woman from all over the world, right here. I dated a Filipina celebrity, a Chinese movie producer, a Japanese heiress, and Persian doctors. Oh MFING yeah. The only other place in the world I payed for pussy is in TJ.
What is up with the morass?
But I remember the time before OnlyFans, before Sugardaddy sites. The time that is a story of land of the lost. The kids now a days like promiscuous milfs.
What the hell? In my day we only had 18 year Olds that were all 10's.
Things cost too much and now I got to go to a third world country where all the world's SOBs conglomerate to spuge upon poverty victims.
Give me the days when we were champions. Partying on the Sunset Strip with Fabio driving by LOL. Going to the clubs to pass out flyers while getting numbers for the after party and then Hollywood Hills. Hanging out with the Russians at Park LA Brea. Meditations at the Self Realization center with your favorites. Then driving up and down the PCH to buy hand picked fresh strawberries in Oxnard.
Some guys buy four mansions that are blocking their scenic view to the ocean and proceed to tear them down. Others complain that Mr. Magoo's dick sucks and he should understand that he is stupid cause you know that us my view. Shame on them.
Obviously, only one of us here is called Hero in China. And is about to depart to Africa for the rest of the year.
So seriously, you all never carried a suitcase filled with $500 K to an appartment on Hollywood and Vine for some serious business shots.
Spent the night at USC or UCLA dorms with Asian woman while you never attend those schools.
That is why we are in LA. At least for me.
Good night.
Got tested and have to wait for my STD results. Took some antibiotics and my sore throat is gone and my taste is back. Negative for covid. Got my fingers crossed that my test are all negative.
-
02-24-24 22:46 #40372Senior Member

Posts: 271Nicole from M
Been hobbying up in Bay Area, and now back in town.
Wondering what happened to Nicole from M. Tiny spinner that used to be in WLA.
Is she still in town?
-
02-24-24 21:07 #40371Senior Member

Posts: 788Those are more like SWs prices, and trust me, you don't want to be fucking SWs in Thailand lmao.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 18:16 #40370Senior Member

Posts: 862I heard in Thailand you get all sorts of nasty STDs.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
I never have but I use OSHA approved safety equipment.
A2
-
02-24-24 18:15 #40369Senior Member

Posts: 862Yes, Ina was a bit mellow (in personality) for me when I saw her last year. And her ass was very flat and untoned.
Originally Posted by LoveFromFrank
[View Original Post]
Not as bad as a pretty girl who is a starfish in bed though.
I like girls who are giggly, fun, horny, eager, all at the same time. I don't see many girls, but the only one who came close to my requirements the past 2 years was Kona. Her plump ass was a bonus. YMMV.
-
02-24-24 17:50 #40368Regular Member

Posts: 14Too new
Tip for an agency with simpler / less intrusive screening than others?
Apologies if question is irritating.
-
02-24-24 17:19 #40367Senior Member

Posts: 79Fkk
In a limited personal sampling, the value in Europe is pretty good; independents or the FKK will satisfy you. I'm planning a trip there later this year, and I am still seeing prices for reputable escorts at under 250 euro.
Originally Posted by Ggininder
[View Original Post]
Funny, but my favorite escort in Germany was a Korean, and repeated with her several times on my last trip. I guess sometimes you just got to accept what you like.
-
02-24-24 16:38 #40366Senior Member

Posts: 79Multi bookers
It is a better system for the women, who often were at the whims of a single booker's motivation (or lack thereof) to quickly answer a query as to whether they were available or not. And it works a little better for the customers, who if they don't get a response within a decent time from one booker, might find they get their appointment by texting a different booker. I don't know if it's good for the bookers, but since they also upped their fees to the providers, it's probably a wash.
Originally Posted by Kent747
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 14:31 #40365Senior Member

Posts: 422Sad but true. Does anybody have BBFS Kgirls in their 20's these days? I'm sure it's harder to find or more expensive, but surely it exists somewhere in L. A. ? Or maybe you Korean guys are keeping them for yourself and having a laugh at the round eyes paying for your mothers in law. LOL wouldn't blame you.
Originally Posted by AsianAssEater
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 13:51 #40364Senior Member

Posts: 317LA houses need to work bookers' cuts which is at $40/50 which is the primary reason for raises. Some houses have exclusive bookers-appointment takers already. However most of them go with multi bookers because they feel that is the better business model. They should go back to exclusive bookers system.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 13:49 #40363Senior Member

Posts: 277AllieDD?
If so, she's up in Seattle. I see her seasonly when I do my route across the US for work purposes and she's literally an ATF LOL. Wish she would do a tour back in LA but she has said the mongers in Seattle are generous and plentiful compared to LA so it doesn't seem likely she'll come back anytime soon. I've been tempted on several occasions to see her outside my own rotation though when I see those Alaska Airlines deals for 99 dollar flights though. Got to think with the big head not the small head though LOL. That round trip is half another appointment.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





