Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 504 904 1404 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31286

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by ReservedOne  [View Original Post]
    Any body sample the Asian GFE Club this weekend? Is it any good? Is it legit?
    I did on Friday. Jojo cute nice girl willing to please but she just couldn't take the D and I am not that big. Her face was in pain the whole time. I lost interest and she gave me BJ to completion.

  2. #31285

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/539697905942

    100 qv. Pictures are way better than she looks. Has a PR in Northside. Was OK wouldn't repeat because not much effort and not close to her pics.
    She took a bump right in front of me before we got started and she mentioned that she bet I couldn't tell she uses. I said Yes I can tell LOL.

    Nothing special although she seemed pretty cool.

  3. #31284

    Anyone seen this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...-/001729048190

    Anyone have any info on this one. Setup a dream two different times, first time it was the give me 30 minutes, second time, I fell asleep.

  4. #31283

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by IbDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a meet with this one? Thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/935589801865
    I did. She is very scattered brained. Nice chick. Can take a good deep throat. It's hard to get her to respond.

  5. #31282

    Asian GFE Club?

    Any body sample the Asian GFE Club this weekend? Is it any good? Is it legit?

  6. #31281

    Dream Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/410-429-7381

    100 qv. She's younger and has a banging body but that's where the good stops. Set it's a timer won't even let you touch her best assets up top very mechanical. Has a dude that's waiting outside to get her what she needs won't repeat. If she had a better attitude she could make a killing.
    AkA Dime Piece. Look her up under Dime Piece. She constantly changes names and numbers to throw people off. Sucks terribly as a provider.

  7. #31280

    Dream girl

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/410-429-7381

    100 qv. She's younger and has a banging body but that's where the good stops. Set it's a timer won't even let you touch her best assets up top very mechanical. Has a dude that's waiting outside to get her what she needs won't repeat. If she had a better attitude she could make a killing.

  8. #31279

    This one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/539697905942

    100 qv. Pictures are way better than she looks. Has a PR in Northside. Was OK wouldn't repeat because not much effort and not close to her pics.

  9. #31278

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Read the Bmore SW thread. She may have used a different name. Def on the candy.
    She is back in Richmond and got clean after a vacation. Looking for work. I highly recommend. Recent reviews on the Baltimore Escort thread.

  10. #31277
    Quote Originally Posted by IbDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a meet with this one? Thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/935589801865
    She only has a couple of reviews but is real. She is friends with pixie bunny (small bbw not the short haired blonde one.) was told she's really scatter brained so might be hard to contact.

  11. #31276

    Any intel

    Has anyone had a meet with this one? Thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/935589801865

  12. #31275
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    So I had a great dream with Cynthia last night. Comms was pretty clear about what she allows and doesn't. I met up with her around jd and then she sent me the room number. Got to the room, she opened the door and just had some sweats and a T-shirt on. Talked for a brief while we were getting undressed. She has a spinner type of body with a nice wide ass and nice nips. Did a qv with her which is 100 (160 for HH and 220 for an hr). She started off with a great bbj which got me to start eating her kitty and she loved that. Then I slipped the condom on and went doggy to start off. She wanted me to pull her hair while I was pounding away and I made her orgasm multiple times. Then I flipped her over into missionary where we made out for a bit before pounding away again. Fucked her on side then told her I was ready to bust, pulled her to the edge of the bed, she took the condom off, and I busted in her face. We both cleaned up, hugged it out, and I left the room. Definitely will repeat when I get another chance. I got her digits / pics also if anyone is interested.
    Need to clean out your messages. No room.

  13. #31274

    Nothing special

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    I think I've seen her reviewed once before but it was a long time ago. Anybody know much about her, nothin came up in the search for her name?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/589713437822
    Comms were good, that's about it. Great tits, yawnable head and cooch with subpar hygiene. Wish I had went elsewhere.

  14. #31273

    Sephora

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her? I don't see her posting anymore and no reviews on her. Is she still around?

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Yes, she's still around. She has a nine to five. Pretty sure she just did this for some extra money. I was texting with a couple of weeks ago.

    I was going to try to see her, but she works every other weekend, so it was her weekend to work.

    I haven't been in touch with her since.

    IRA.

  15. #31272

    Sephora

    Anyone know what happened to her? I don't see her posting anymore and no reviews on her. Is she still around?

    Stay safe.

    RR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape