Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 780 1280 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19863

    Brooklynn

    Anybody know what happened to Brooklynn / Ashley? She dropped off the map.

  2. #19862

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam. In less than the amount of time to get a response, you can text and figure out it's a scam. Anytime you text a number and they reply with "wya" then it's a scam.
    100%. No location listed and first response is where are you located SCAM! They usually post very graphic pics or pics just too good to be true.

  3. #19861

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by WrexMaiden  [View Original Post]
    Came across this post on STG, seems a little too good to be true. Also, the wording doesn't seem to be reminiscent of an American educated individual. What do why'all think? Scam Or has anyone had experiences with this "mother daughter duo".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/arlin...k/532713057972
    It's a scam. In less than the amount of time to get a response, you can text and figure out it's a scam. Anytime you text a number and they reply with "wya" then it's a scam.

  4. #19860

    Jordan is ok

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Hey, any info on this one goes by Jordan in Ashburn. Has anyone seen her she flaked on me the other night is she worth the trouble $100 ss.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://callescort.org/240-653-2881
    I saw her back in '21. She's okay. Was 100 ss too. I also got video for nothing extra. Bbj and tried to fuck but her pussy was tight. I would not say I would not repeat, I just haven't been looking for her. She's worth at least one try.

  5. #19859

    Chloe

    I recently saw Chloe, who posts in Woodbridge STG on a fairly regular basis (I do not see a current ad up). She's thick, has several tattoos. Very nice, working out of a townhouse. She's not currently offering BBJs due to fresh mouth piercings, but performed an adequate covered one while I played with her nice big titties. Then I hit it with a great view from the back. There were a few reviews from before that scared me away from her for a while, but I'm glad I ended up going to see her. I will probably be back.

    She's the white girl in this lineup. She mentioned working with friends pretty often which explains all the different women in this link.

    https://callescort.org/571-249-1840

  6. #19858
    Quote Originally Posted by WrexMaiden  [View Original Post]
    Came across this post on STG, seems a little too good to be true. Also, the wording doesn't seem to be reminiscent of an American educated individual. What do why'all think? Scam Or has anyone had experiences with this "mother daughter duo".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/arlin...k/532713057972
    The location showing Snap-chat should be dead giveaway that its a scam. Or at least that's how I have always seen it.

  7. #19857

    Thoughts on these two?

    Came across this post on STG, seems a little too good to be true. Also, the wording doesn't seem to be reminiscent of an American educated individual. What do why'all think? Scam Or has anyone had experiences with this "mother daughter duo".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/arlin...k/532713057972

  8. #19856

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Hey, any info on this one goes by Jordan in Ashburn. Has anyone seen her she flaked on me the other night is she worth the trouble $100 ss.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://callescort.org/240-653-2881
    If you consider Greek a selling point she might be worth it to you. We had a good start with convo and pic exchanges, but the vibe went south. I tried doing a meet and greet to see if we clicked, but her response steered toward business.

  9. #19855
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor  [View Original Post]
    Sharon has been around here for a long time. Pre-COVID she was top of my list. Lost track after COVID and recently reconnected. She's sweet and typical Thai delivers without GPS.
    Same Sharon as who worked at Circle Towers in Fairfax pre Covid?

  10. #19854

    Jordan

    Hey, any info on this one goes by Jordan in Ashburn. Has anyone seen her she flaked on me the other night is she worth the trouble $100 ss.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://callescort.org/240-653-2881

  11. #19853

    Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate on what Sharon charges for her time?
    Text her, it's the best way to get up to date charges. Not trying to avoid answering, my last visit was September, rates change.

  12. #19852
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor  [View Original Post]
    Sharon has been around here for a long time. Pre-COVID she was top of my list. Lost track after COVID and recently reconnected. She's sweet and typical Thai delivers without GPS.
    Can you elaborate on what Sharon charges for her time?

  13. #19851

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Soco21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with sexy Sharon?

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23160699.html
    Sharon has been around here for a long time. Pre-COVID she was top of my list. Lost track after COVID and recently reconnected. She's sweet and typical Thai delivers without GPS.

  14. #19850

    Sharon

    Has anyone had any experience with sexy Sharon?

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23160699.html

  15. #19849
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardoc  [View Original Post]
    For an fair-average looking and they charge 500-600/ H with no LFK, BBBJ. Hell NO. The only good thing that I can think of PD is it's still better than Eros cause 80% of them are scams. Honestly, LCSs are worth my time more than PD girls even I barely use them.

    I'm a visual guy so I will stick with J Agency. At least I know what I can get from them (average-good-great looking young girls) and not break my wallet.
    Good discussion; I have used PD a few times and have no real complaints. The challenge is that if you are seeing a new lady; it is hard for me to feel completely comfortable on a first meeting. With most folks advertising for $600 on Tryst, etc. Their prices seem okay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape