Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 32185
-
02-23-24 07:07 #26575Senior Member

Posts: 342Forgotten and overdue
Recently in the past 2-3 months have had a few visits and forgot to post.
Few months back went to One therapy and got a complete service of TS with massage. Went for 30 mins and don't remember who I saw but had a complete session. $$ total.
Then I saw a few reviews about Latinas at one therapy so went to see and got a big boob / bbl name Mia who answered the door in shorts and t-shirt. Shown to room and when she came back had a lace black short dress on. Weak massage but full massage session, $$. 5.
Next visit was to aroma health therapy after seeing news about this place, and off I went to try a new spot. A very young looking probably 20's answered door and shown to room. Massage wasn't that great and services was only a CBJ with top less views. $. 40.
Went back to One therapy for another trip to see the BBL but when the door opened a very old looking Asian lady answered whoni thought was the mamasan. So went to room and waited on table to see who would walk in, and unfortunately same lady did the massage. Her name was Tina and my guess had to be 60's. Weak massage and just left after even though extras were offered.
-
02-22-24 23:49 #26574Regular Member

Posts: 16Time Therapy Woodbridge
Yeah no this place is weird. Read my review I did before that 1. The 1st time I met her I asked multiple times besides house fee how much tip. She kept saying house fee. I gave only 25 first time and she didn't ask for it either. She was happy with it. This time I just didn't ask about tip and just had the plan to pay 30 but later changed my mind to 10. Oh and yeah this is Time Therapy in Woodbridge not One therapy.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 20:58 #26573Senior Member

Posts: 648Was level two a BJ.
Originally Posted by Coaster42
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 20:50 #26572Senior Member

Posts: 76Damage
How much was the damage?
Originally Posted by DanteDk07
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 20:16 #26571Senior Member

Posts: 648Many of the ladies want a $60 tip now, so I'm wondering if she thought you had already paid the house fee? I cannot imagine her being happy with a $10 tip. Confused by the post title. Was this Time Therapy or One Therapy? Doesn't sound like One Therapy based on previous reviews.
Originally Posted by BryceTrout
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 16:18 #26570Senior Member

Posts: 428300 Forever wellness Fairfax
A few Sunday mornings ago I headed that way for brunch with friends. Left very early and popped into Forever wellness to "pick up a card. " A yummy looking Asian in a red, silky dress came out to greet me. Cute face, soft skin, nice smile. I'm thinking: some of my best fun has been with yummy looking gals. They try harder! I forgot her name, but she did not disappoint. After I got undressed, I sat on the side of the table. When she walked in, I offered her a big hug. She lingered. And I knew it was on right then. Got TS. Cleaned butt crack and Billy joel and then dried me up. The massage started after about 30 minutes of fun with nothing left to the imagination. She implored me to keep quiet. She had a tough time keeping quiet too. She may not be everybody's type. Not sure about other options other than the young & sexy mamasan. I'll go back if I'm in that area.
-
02-22-24 16:03 #26569Senior Member

Posts: 42End of the game
I don't think they going to survive for long in this game. A complaint from a residence especially a female would be the worst case for the spa.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 14:25 #26568Senior Member

Posts: 198Yep
Been there a couple of years now, albeit maybe under one or more different names. Second floor place, sign in window. Too busy to take me the one time I stopped by. Corner of Graham and Lee /29, across Graham from a small strip of businesses that includes Sarita's Restaurant.
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 13:38 #26567Senior Member

Posts: 81Barbie
I believe this is Barbie, not Bobbi. I met her last week and I thought her name was Bobbi too. I asked her to spell and as soon as she said "B-A-are-B." I understood what she was trying to say.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 13:36 #26566Senior Member

Posts: 81Damn
Completely had forgotten about this place LOL. I'm sure these types of posts on ND happen all the time, but thanks for reminding the board to be cautious.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 12:44 #26565Senior Member

Posts: 912Ah ok. My bad then. It was a bit confusing with the review.
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 10:27 #26564Regular Member

Posts: 7The place is called "New Massage". If you can't find it via Google search with the info provided, then not my problem.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 10:26 #26563Senior Member

Posts: 153"New massage" in Falls Church
I think the OP wrote the review for a place called "New Massage" - this is their Yelp page:
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
https://www.yelp.com/biz/new-massage-falls-church-4
I plan to check it out soon.
-
02-22-24 08:49 #26562ScammedGuest
This Magic Moment with Nana
All Korean spa mongers have times when a tiny voice inside us tells us to go to a Korean Asian Spa, so I headed to Herndon Therapy Spa in Herndon on Elden Street, after I got off work and met Nana. Nana is a MILF and still sexy looking. I paid 80 for an hour and I was clear with what I wanted.
On the flip, Nana started with sucking my nipples, then an HJ. Moved to a CBJ then she got on top CG. There's nothing quite like feeling completely relaxed.
Finished in the hat. ($150 Tip).
I really just can't express how sassy, adorable and gorgeous Nana is. I am sure many others Korean spa mongers will share the same sentiment. Cleaned up with hot towels and a therapeutic massage and nice conversation.
Please treat Nana well, she's very genuine and eager to please! Always be a gentleman.
-
02-22-24 05:11 #26561Senior Member

Posts: 912Review lacks lots of details
This review does not do anyone good without more details on location and / or at least a link to their online ad (if they have one). Rt 29 in Falls Church is a fairly large area.
Originally Posted by JtWildcat420
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






