Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 350 750 1250 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28105

    Good job

    Quote Originally Posted by IFamousFitz  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set something up with her. Communication is quick which is nice. However after already setting up a visit she hits me with the deposit. Said no can do. Also asks for selfie. Don't know her name but here is her ad. Waste of time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...e/737838293096
    Good job avoiding a likely scam! Next time at the very least google the phone number. I did and got no relevant hits.

  2. #28104

    Not a fun time

    Tried to set something up with her. Communication is quick which is nice. However after already setting up a visit she hits me with the deposit. Said no can do. Also asks for selfie. Don't know her name but here is her ad. Waste of time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...e/737838293096

  3. #28103
    Quote Originally Posted by Veckmn  [View Original Post]
    I REALLY wish I understood what these women think that a selfie / dick pic proves! Are they inspecting the metadata. Or has it not occured to them that their uncle would be able to come up with a picture? The only thing I can see them doing with the pic is blackmail!
    A lot of them are misinformed and think LEO won't send a picture or that they can't lie about who they are.

    But also I think they mainly ask for selfies because they're trying to avoid specific troublemakers, or are trying to screen people of certain races / appearances without seeming racist on their ads. It ain't foolproof but hey.

    I can't fathom the blackmail angle tho. I really can't because it would just blatantly be a bluff. "Exposing" a picture of my face slapped in a convo thread between 2 burner accounts is evidence of what? Without my real number, name, place of employment, etc, what platform would even be able to carry that blackmail anywhere that mattered to the real world?

    (Exception for aĺl this are those who use their I. D. As their selfie, but those people deserve blackmail ngl).

  4. #28102

    Selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalJ  [View Original Post]
    Last I chatted with her, she wanted a selfie for verification. Are y'all actually sending one? It's one of my deal breakers personally.
    I REALLY wish I understood what these women think that a selfie / dick pic proves! Are they inspecting the metadata. Or has it not occured to them that their uncle would be able to come up with a picture? The only thing I can see them doing with the pic is blackmail!

  5. #28101

    Angel Eyez

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Angel Eyes is incredibly beautiful. She doesn't need to wear any sexy or revealing outfits because she is just incredibly sexy in her everyday clothes. If you're looking for a girl who always shows up on time and is always ready Angel Eyes is your girl. I've seen her a dozen times and she's always available and ready when she says she'll be. Although, If you're looking for GFE, she is not your girl. You'll still have a really good time with her. I highly recommend her. Be safe out there!
    Last I chatted with her, she wanted a selfie for verification. Are y'all actually sending one? It's one of my deal breakers personally.

  6. #28100

    Angel Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbm1023  [View Original Post]
    She is on my must see list when I visit end of April. What is missing from the full GFE? Does she DFK? BBBJ?
    Pretty much no GFE, although, she allows BBBJ which she is very good at. She doesn't allow CIM OR COF.

  7. #28099
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyNutwoot  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage? Are multiple pops allowed?
    I paid $250 once and $200 once for my two visits with her 30 minute sessions. I was so spent and drained after my visit didn't ask about multiple pops.

  8. #28098
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Angel Eyes is incredibly beautiful. She doesn't need to wear any sexy or revealing outfits because she is just incredibly sexy in her everyday clothes. If you're looking for a girl who always shows up on time and is always ready Angel Eyes is your girl. I've seen her a dozen times and she's always available and ready when she says she'll be. Although, If you're looking for GFE, she is not your girl. You'll still have a really good time with her. I highly recommend her. Be safe out there!
    She is on my must see list when I visit end of April. What is missing from the full GFE? Does she DFK? BBBJ?

  9. #28097

    Angel Eyes

    Angel Eyes is incredibly beautiful. She doesn't need to wear any sexy or revealing outfits because she is just incredibly sexy in her everyday clothes. If you're looking for a girl who always shows up on time and is always ready Angel Eyes is your girl. I've seen her a dozen times and she's always available and ready when she says she'll be. Although, If you're looking for GFE, she is not your girl. You'll still have a really good time with her. I highly recommend her. Be safe out there!

  10. #28096

    Makes me wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by FenrisLupus  [View Original Post]
    Just returned from attempted meet with Mia and of course it turned into a complete shitshow. She appeared to remember me from prior visit; made appointment, got address and room number and showed up on time. Everything started just fine but after 20 minutes she starts flaking out, tells me she can't continue. I try to de-escalate, tell her that I don"t want her to be uncomfortable and I'll just leave. Leave her one Benjamin, pick up my stuff and head out. Of course YMMV but at this point I have to say that she has major issues and is not worth the effort. It"s a shame because my first visit with her was fantastic but tonight was a complete waste of time. No signs of demons, just scattered intellect and irrational behavior.

    Again YMMV so by all means share your experiences with the board.
    That is a shame. You know with some of the reports of craziness, it gets me wondering. Could it have been foul play that was involved somewhere along the way. It definitely does not sound like her normal behavior. If anyone else goes in I would be interested if she is ok. Suspect the risk of opening the door goes both ways. Stay safe out there.

  11. #28095

    Haley Shae

    It's been a while since I've seen Haley Shae around the Nashville area. Does anyone have any intel on her?

    Thank You.

  12. #28094

    One thing

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    Her eyes, thick thighs and tattoos drew me in, I don't bite at ads like hers but couldn't resist. I'm just glad she was legit.
    The one thing that did give me pause with her is, when I do my normal screening, I punched her number in to one of the various methods I use and a pic of a thug ass kid came up. (maybe the handler) (She's advertised four numbers, one ending in 1534, one ending in 1425 one ending in 804x, one ending in 087x (most current).

    All numbers come back with a hit to the same young ass looking guy.

  13. #28093
    Quote Originally Posted by NashGuy77  [View Original Post]
    Could not agree more. She is super hot. Perfect Latina body. Impeccable hygiene. Porn star level performance, great CBJ and her finishing technique of kissing the fuck out of your face and neck while whispering 'oh si papi' have led to quicker visits than I wanted.

    She is such a a baddie I've seen her twice and never made it to doggie. Very sweet warm personality. An American girl who looks this good, was not a crack head, could fuck this good would charge 3 times what she does and would be a cocky little beeyatch about it.
    What was the total damage? Are multiple pops allowed?

  14. #28092

    Very Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by NashGuy77  [View Original Post]
    Could not agree more. She is super hot. Perfect Latina body. Impeccable hygiene. Porn star level performance, great CBJ and her finishing technique of kissing the fuck out of your face and neck while whispering 'oh si papi' have led to quicker visits than I wanted.

    She is such a a baddie I've seen her twice and never made it to doggie. Very sweet warm personality. An American girl who looks this good, was not a crack head, could fuck this good would charge 3 times what she does and would be a cocky little beeyatch about it.
    I met her yesterday and she was amazing. I would definitely return for a visit.

  15. #28091

    So Much For Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by FenrisLupus  [View Original Post]
    As = Adult Search.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/tennessee...scorts/3305152

    Contact number is the same as "Mia" when I saw her several months ago so it is probably the same lady. Pictures obviously not her and she's not 22 but I will be visiting her anyway if for no other reason than the setup / delivery was smooth as glass; no stalling, runaround or bait-and-switch. She's a healthy (not fat) late 30's Chinese lady with very well made bolt-ons and a good attitude.
    Just returned from attempted meet with Mia and of course it turned into a complete shitshow. She appeared to remember me from prior visit; made appointment, got address and room number and showed up on time. Everything started just fine but after 20 minutes she starts flaking out, tells me she can't continue. I try to de-escalate, tell her that I don"t want her to be uncomfortable and I'll just leave. Leave her one Benjamin, pick up my stuff and head out. Of course YMMV but at this point I have to say that she has major issues and is not worth the effort. It"s a shame because my first visit with her was fantastic but tonight was a complete waste of time. No signs of demons, just scattered intellect and irrational behavior.

    Again YMMV so by all means share your experiences with the board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape