Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 801 of 3488 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 851 901 1301 1801 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 52316
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #40316

    Hoeflation

    Hoeflation is real. I have to take a break, there no wave of HYA atm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbtbfftb  [View Original Post]
    CGLA has a "princess" for $360. Which I believe is a new high??

    We will definitely see $400 for basic service this year. I'm ok if their "special", I think Kgirls should charge what they what. But its really creeping up there.

  2. #40315
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbtbfftb  [View Original Post]
    CGLA has a "princess" for $360. Which I believe is a new high??

    We will definitely see $400 for basic service this year. I'm ok if their "special", I think Kgirls should charge what they what. But its really creeping up there.
    $360 is not a new high. It's been a thing for the past few months (maybe as of December 2022 with the advent of Freesia). Usually it means a girl is HYA enough to command a higher price.

  3. #40314

    What was wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmongP  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sky because of reviews here. Definitely some shills on this board, wrote them down.

    Lets just say I had an angry face while I was getting DT'ed. Should have paid more attention.
    I also saw the reviews and confirmed with a separate buddy she was good service. Interested in what's the deal now. TIA.

  4. #40313

    $360

    CGLA has a "princess" for $360. Which I believe is a new high??

    We will definitely see $400 for basic service this year. I'm ok if their "special", I think Kgirls should charge what they what. But its really creeping up there.

  5. #40312
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #40311
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Bro, something is def up, you are blacklisted for a reason. This is not your typical business that you demand customer is always right, LOL.

    Once you are done, you are done. Now you got to rebuild your reputation for the bookers. This is the way.
    At the end of the day it just pussy, but now I don't have a shot at meeting those "Superstars" hoes from Sessang.

    I'm good with 4 booker agencies so I'm fine burning down a couple of bridges along the way.

  7. #40310

    Soju / Chocolate

    Quote Originally Posted by PounderMC  [View Original Post]
    So you are the fudgy customer she described as the gifter. LOL.
    LOL I honestly don't even know what girl you saw and have never gifted any girl; not my thing. I only said that because people like you be bagging on these "simps".

    Just let them be. I mean who cares as long as you're not the one who did it. Just enjoy the free things and no need to hurt their feelings.

    Didn't see any objections to the "roundest of customers" part though xD.

  8. #40309
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #40308

    Soju / Chocolate

    Quote Originally Posted by PounderMC  [View Original Post]
    During my wrecking session with a familiar kgirl, she served me soju and chocolate that a customer gave her. To the chump that brought it, she is not going to be your future wife with the gifts but the Soju and chocolates did taste great together I must say.
    You're welcome.

    I asked her to feed it to the roundest of customers.

  10. #40307
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 271

    Baby Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by InternDavid  [View Original Post]
    Why? Teeth? Or disappointing looks?

    One of the two posts who talked about her is a known shill. However, thanks for confirming. I was tempted to pull the trigger on this one.
    He should have seen BABY Sky she was amazing, but left after 1 week.

    Thanks for the info on Sky.

  11. #40306

    Soju and chocolate

    During my wrecking session with a familiar kgirl, she served me soju and chocolate that a customer gave her. To the chump that brought it, she is not going to be your future wife with the gifts but the Soju and chocolates did taste great together I must say.

  12. #40305
    Quote Originally Posted by AmongP  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sky because of reviews here. Definitely some shills on this board, wrote them down.

    Lets just say I had an angry face while I was getting DT'ed. Should have paid more attention.
    Why? Teeth? Or disappointing looks?

    One of the two posts who talked about her is a known shill. However, thanks for confirming. I was tempted to pull the trigger on this one.

  13. #40304
    Quote Originally Posted by AmongP  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sky because of reviews here. Definitely some shills on this board, wrote them down.

    Lets just say I had an angry face while I was getting DT'ed. Should have paid more attention.
    More details my friend how's her ass and service? She is on my to do list but is she not fire as previous posters said?

  14. #40303

    Sky, Nope

    Saw Sky because of reviews here. Definitely some shills on this board, wrote them down.

    Lets just say I had an angry face while I was getting DT'ed. Should have paid more attention.

  15. #40302
    Kbliss humpday lineup.

    Baby Yena Remi Ina Viki.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape