Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24874
    Quote Originally Posted by Doretti  [View Original Post]
    After reading about this place here, went to give it a try. Met by Coco, 1 hr, 70 HF, cute with D's and about 110 lbs. Won't try to guess her age since I obviously suck at it. The massage was actually quite good with a bit of teasing and on the flip she uncovered those manmade D's for me to play with. The HJ was nice if a bit mechanical, and she finished out the full hour with leg chest and scalp massage. Probably just me but I didn't seem to connect with her. Tip 80.

    I've never had a Thai massage and want to try one with the stretching etc. I know they are mostly legit and I'm fine with that but I'd like to pick a good spot to try. I'd appreciate any recommendations that you good folks may have to offer. TIA.

    Doretti.
    The Thai massage place next to smile spa is a great place. Don't expect any extras, it is truly legit keep your underwear on type place.

  2. #24873
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    Tiffany at Blue Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy5  [View Original Post]
    Nice location on a second floor of shopping center. Very clean comfortable rooms. My ATF Tiffany is came back in action!

    Tiffany is very sweet provider who really knows how to please men. She has a pettit killer body for my taste. After light massages and we went to real business followed by lots of teasing and amazing BBBJ and she does not rush at all. After she cover my asset she did more covered BJ. I layed her down I pounded he tight pusy and RCG, CG, Doggie and finished with Mish. She enjoyed as much as I did. Mongers, Pleae take good care of her. She is one of my ATF and very lucky to have a provider like her in SD.
    I agree to your comment. She's one lady that loves to please and enjoy. Tight bod. Tiffany is everything that is written about her and more. Sweet lady that's willing to do what it takes for your and her pleasure.

  3. #24872

    Lucky Foot, Carmel Mntn

    After reading about this place here, went to give it a try. Met by Coco, 1 hr, 70 HF, cute with D's and about 110 lbs. Won't try to guess her age since I obviously suck at it. The massage was actually quite good with a bit of teasing and on the flip she uncovered those manmade D's for me to play with. The HJ was nice if a bit mechanical, and she finished out the full hour with leg chest and scalp massage. Probably just me but I didn't seem to connect with her. Tip 80.

    I've never had a Thai massage and want to try one with the stretching etc. I know they are mostly legit and I'm fine with that but I'd like to pick a good spot to try. I'd appreciate any recommendations that you good folks may have to offer. TIA.

    Doretti.

  4. #24871

    Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCy  [View Original Post]
    Nicole will do just about anything except FS for the right tip.
    BBBJ? I don't know about that, amigo.

  5. #24870
    Shill for A to Z ignore all posts


    Posts: 35
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  6. #24869
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoManVa  [View Original Post]
    Is she Thai or Chinese?

    Thanks.
    She is Thai.

  7. #24868

    Sakura Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCy  [View Original Post]
    Nicole will do just about anything except FS for the right tip.
    Is she Thai or Chinese?

    Thanks.

  8. #24867

    Luna and Apple at Mesa

    Saw Apple at Mesa last week and Luna this past Monday happy president's day!

    Both were very eager to please, the service provided was top notch. Apple was the hotter one of the two but Luna was a sweetheart and very eager to please.

    6 hhr to the house and 1.4 gratuity.

  9. #24866
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoManVa  [View Original Post]
    Any of the Thai girls take out the boobs to play with? Love Thai B-C cups.

    TIA.
    I have been three times in the past two months trying to put in the work. Two of the girls mid to late 30's and one banging young chick. No titties sucking for me but again first time seeing each so have not built any type of connection or YMMV yet. I still plan to go back though. Manny.

  10. #24865
    Shill for A to Z ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    So true

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHammer7  [View Original Post]
    I hear that the girls hold back from orgasming all day so they don't get worn out from cumming too much. Then at the end of the day they unleash big orgasms with the last couple guys to release all the tension built up from holding back all day. Can anyone confirm this?
    Yes, this is absolutely true. I can't count how many times girls have told me they cum too much and wish it would stop.

  11. #24864

    Follow up question

    I hear that the girls hold back from orgasming all day so they don't get worn out from cumming too much. Then at the end of the day they unleash big orgasms with the last couple guys to release all the tension built up from holding back all day. Can anyone confirm this?

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Good question, and one I've often wondered about. I'd say it depends on the number of girls working, time of year, competing events and the weather. Time of day also has an impact. I'm told early evenings around meal time are the quietest. Yesterday morning I had an hour session at a spa that has been quite popular. Not one doorbell ring the whole time I was there. I think a "quiet" day probably means only two or three clients per provider. On a "busy" day at the popular places that use the half hour business model they could easily service 8 clients per provider. Fatigue will certainly set in after a while. Working a twelve hour day is tough, even if half the time you're just sitting there on your phone waiting for someone to come by.

  12. #24863
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoManVa  [View Original Post]
    Any of the Thai girls take out the boobs to play with? Love Thai B-C cups.

    TIA.
    Nicole will do just about anything except FS for the right tip.

  13. #24862
    Quote Originally Posted by TurnOvah  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cherry at 201. Nice girl. Great body. I don't know which one of assholes was there before me and gave her a bad experience. That shit is fucked up. She was obviously not having a good time that night. Her English is limited and so is my Chinese and she wouldn't admit to anything being wrong. When I saw she was upset I couldn't do anything at that point so I just let her take a break with me. She tried to insist on serving me but I wasn't into it at that point. It was slow so she wasn't missing out on any business. We talked a little bit using a translator app. These girls are actually kind of innocent and don't get much exposure to the world outside of work seems like. So I told her just relax and take a break. I stayed about 30 minutes and tipped her. 5 just because. I know that these are working girls and they have a job to do and I ain't no chump. You don't get to do whatever you want or be to rough with her just because you tipped her. What the fuck is wrong with you? Whoever that monger was that was there before me you are a punk and I hope Bubba treats you the same way someday. Be nice to these ladies fellas or you are going to mess things up for all of us.
    Reading this was a downer. I've seen Cherry before and she really is a sweet girl. Thank you for being there for her and showing her kindness.

  14. #24861

    Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by FiestaMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm tired of the Thai food, is there any fresh meat worthwhile that has come in lately? Young, no grannies, of course.
    Any of the Thai girls take out the boobs to play with? Love Thai B-C cups.

    TIA.

  15. #24860

    They Deserve to Be Treated Right

    Great message, thanks for posting it. More need to read and heed what you say. I will keep your entire post up.

    I am all for treating out women right, by showing respect, tenderness, and even kindness. They are in a strange country, speak little of the language and usually have a demanding work schedule giving them little time to enjoy being here in the USA. Having to deal with assholes makes that even tougher.

    I for one have found that by showing respect, tenderness, and kindness has come back to me tenfold in my search for pleasure from these lovely ladies. And for me, I enjoy it when I visit them and they are genuinely are happy to see me and tend to my pleasures. Incase I need to point this out. This is how you find your own UTR girl.

    TurnOvah, you're a good one, may you reap rewards for your kindness to her in more ways than one.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurnOvah  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cherry at 201. Nice girl. Great body. I don't know which one of assholes was there before me and gave her a bad experience. That shit is fucked up. She was obviously not having a good time that night. Her English is limited and so is my Chinese and she wouldn't admit to anything being wrong. When I saw she was upset I couldn't do anything at that point so I just let her take a break with me. She tried to insist on serving me but I wasn't into it at that point. It was slow so she wasn't missing out on any business. We talked a little bit using a translator app. These girls are actually kind of innocent and don't get much exposure to the world outside of work seems like. So I told her just relax and take a break. I stayed about 30 minutes and tipped her. 5 just because. I know that these are working girls and they have a job to do and I ain't no chump. You don't get to do whatever you want or be to rough with her just because you tipped her. What the fuck is wrong with you? Whoever that monger was that was there before me you are a punk and I hope Bubba treats you the same way someday. Be nice to these ladies fellas or you are going to mess things up for all of us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape