Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 365 765 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13780
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand everyones infatuation with her. I've fucked sex dolls who are more responsive. Granted my experience was over a year ago so she might have changed to be more GFE, but she is not even top 20 in the STL. The gold standard is / was Parker in my mind.
    LOL so Tavia with 66 positive reviews is good, Eden with 53 positive reviews is bad. Eden adjusted for you financially struggling or cheap guys. Tavia rewarded her followers with a 50% price increase. (Does she even offer a hh?) This is not a knock on Tavia, she is great. Just different business models. (and maybe she grandfathered?) haven't seen her since the price increase.

    Eden gets a few comments, mechanical, rushed, would be interesting to note the length of visit. Can you young "studs" ring her bell as often in 30 minutes vs. 60 minutes? I know the visit is not about the ladies, just drawing a comparison.

    Please would love to see a list of 20 better,(local, communication, facility and body) not interested in druggies, cum dumps, operating out of the Red Roof in Bridgeton.

  2. #13779

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Parker for years and she is the gold standard, however with her prices now that she "retired" I doubt I see her again. For the prices she's asking (and presumably getting) I just can't justify spending that on an hour.
    I agree but she's worth every penny at half hour or hour. Also I'm not really bad mouthing Eden, she's a nice girl. I just find all these former massage girls to be clinical in their approach, there's zero passion. I just don't think the performance matches the hype around her. I'm thinking maybe some guys haven't experienced anyone outside former massage girls thus have low expectations.

  3. #13778
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand everyones infatuation with her. I've fucked sex dolls who are more responsive. Granted my experience was over a year ago so she might have changed to be more GFE, but she is not even top 20 in the STL. The gold standard is / was Parker in my mind.
    I've been seeing Parker for years and she is the gold standard, however with her prices now that she "retired" I doubt I see her again. For the prices she's asking (and presumably getting) I just can't justify spending that on an hour.

  4. #13777
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache630  [View Original Post]
    I am newbie still learning. I made appt with Rainbow previously goes by Renee.

    South STL City I always get nervous going to sketchy neighbourhood I reach to her address text wait for couple of minutes ask to come in let me it's a apartment.

    Went inside chat sat on bed put donation on the table, I was taking my shoes off she said I be back then.

    Comes this fat women with Gun ask me to leave took my money I did not want to make scene I left.

    Never had this experience before.

    First link Renee / Rainbow 314-7655XXX.

    Second link is the one with gun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/165223784

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/165231077
    Sucks dude, glad you weren't hurt.

  5. #13776
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand everyones infatuation with her. I've fucked sex dolls who are more responsive. Granted my experience was over a year ago so she might have changed to be more GFE, but she is not even top 20 in the STL. The gold standard is / was Parker in my mind.
    Well, for me, even though I had a somewhat rushed feeling 30 min date with Eden, she has been the only successul provider to make me blow with a condom on, so there's that. Parker does sound interesting but I've never seen a picture of her and it sounds like she's retired / no new clients so I'll never know.

  6. #13775

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-27458.html


    New Eden pictures look interesting, definitely a cp and anal tease. Maybe not true to form but a man can dream.
    I don't understand everyones infatuation with her. I've fucked sex dolls who are more responsive. Granted my experience was over a year ago so she might have changed to be more GFE, but she is not even top 20 in the STL. The gold standard is / was Parker in my mind.

  7. #13774

    Rob at Gun Point

    I am newbie still learning. I made appt with Rainbow previously goes by Renee.

    South STL City I always get nervous going to sketchy neighbourhood I reach to her address text wait for couple of minutes ask to come in let me it's a apartment.

    Went inside chat sat on bed put donation on the table, I was taking my shoes off she said I be back then.

    Comes this fat women with Gun ask me to leave took my money I did not want to make scene I left.

    Never had this experience before.

    First link Renee / Rainbow 314-7655XXX.

    Second link is the one with gun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/165223784

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/165231077

  8. #13773

    Eden new pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitr1  [View Original Post]
    I doubt that's her-just a picture for illustrative purposes.
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-27458.html


    New Eden pictures look interesting, definitely a cp and anal tease. Maybe not true to form but a man can dream.

  9. #13772

    Eden creampie

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I absolutely noticed it!
    I doubt that's her-just a picture for illustrative purposes.

  10. #13771
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else notice her ad yesterday showed a creampie? The ad seems to be down now but it was 100% a creampie pic.
    I absolutely noticed it!

  11. #13770

    Eden

    Anyone else notice her ad yesterday showed a creampie? The ad seems to be down now but it was 100% a creampie pic.

  12. #13769

    Heather slayinem

    https://tryst.link/escort/slayinem88

    Saw her the other day. Other reviews are accurate. Chill location, bbj and cfs. She was friendly and will repeat.

  13. #13768
    Quote Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't have VIP with TER currently, but the free portion of the reviews seem positive. One states that the photos are probably 10 years old, but she is still super hot. Interested to hear if you take the dive!
    She has good reviews, general things you see guys comment about as good, I always look for the lower review as they tend to be more honest, her lowest review stated her pics were about 10 years old but she was still in great shape and a good experience -.

  14. #13767
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/paulina

    Anyone have experience with her? I like her look, and the price point is pretty typical anymore, but I'd prefer to see some reviews. My TER account is busted, though, so hoping someone will have some info. I did a quick search for her name here, but without results.

    Rally.
    I don't have VIP with TER currently, but the free portion of the reviews seem positive. One states that the photos are probably 10 years old, but she is still super hot. Interested to hear if you take the dive!

  15. #13766

    Paulina (from Tryst)

    https://tryst.link/escort/paulina

    Anyone have experience with her? I like her look, and the price point is pretty typical anymore, but I'd prefer to see some reviews. My TER account is busted, though, so hoping someone will have some info. I did a quick search for her name here, but without results.

    Rally.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape