Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 6944
-
02-26-24 05:29 #5084Banned Member

Posts: 1318Yea so, As I mentioned in my post, 5052. I never received FS from any of the providers at Silver. As to my experience, FS is unavailable. However, we have plenty of BFS parlor in the greater Hartford area for your enjoyment. Go enjoy.
This is Chad.
Originally Posted by JannonJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 14:22 #5083Senior Member

Posts: 87Silver
Went to Silver not too long ago. Things have changed but not for the worse in my opinion. Two girls working. Yuni and Bonnie. Both 40's. Maybe older. Tough to tell. Anyway, Yuni is thin with good breasts. Only got a short look at Bonnie but she's a bigger girl. Still attractive but bigger. Massage was good. Not much teasing but she took of the draping almost immediately which I like. HE was standard but good. No issues with OTC / UTC roaming up top. OTC roaming only on the bottom.
Originally Posted by KetoJay
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 00:25 #5082Senior Member

Posts: 151Is that the right link.
Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 18:02 #5081Senior Member

Posts: 172The girl from massigaltouch.com mentions shaving / trimming. Never seen her myself but remember reading a review that extras are part of her package. Can also see that from the offerings on her webpage.
Originally Posted by BigBang2
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 14:36 #5080Senior Member

Posts: 118Earth Spa
https://www.ctinsider.com/news/artic...n-18653342.php
Arrests were made earlier this month but still posting on STG.
Stay safe fellas.
-
02-22-24 11:21 #5079Senior Member

Posts: 608Please clear out PM's, can't send you info.
Originally Posted by Barebacker69
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 05:23 #5078Senior Member

Posts: 84Most definitely!!
Yes Gordon,
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
I would like all off the above and a great massage before or after!!
-
02-21-24 16:29 #5077Senior Member

Posts: 202Manscaping
The quest continues for a reliable provider for manscaping services with extras in our area!
Headed to Vegas again for a little are and are I will just have to donate towards these services and help the Vegas economy. LOL.
-
02-21-24 07:28 #5076Senior Member

Posts: 1645Extras like sex or extras like a hand job?
Originally Posted by Barebacker69
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 04:38 #5075Banned Member

Posts: 1318Stephanie
Gents,
Due to my involvement with assisting Stephanie's daughter in her acceptance within a high end university. I received many PM's requesting access to Stephanie and her daughter. Her daughter is turning 22 this year, too young.
I don't contribute, however, unless you guys are willing to contribute towards her daughters college tuition, fucking Stephanie is off the table.
Chad.
-
02-20-24 22:08 #5074Senior Member

Posts: 151Don't bother with him he's a troll.
Originally Posted by Tnahound
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 14:28 #5073Senior Member

Posts: 84Best massage in central CT
Looking for the best real massage with extras in central CT. Lmk what is offered and tip info you can PM me if you don't want to post it.
Thanks in advance.
Barebacker69.
-
02-20-24 11:03 #5072Senior Member

Posts: 204Vero's
I read the post you referenced. But I don't speak your version shorthand. Would you please provide more detail as to what she offers? PM me if you're more comfortable doing so.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-20-24 05:42 #5071Banned Member

Posts: 1318Make a day of it.
If I may suggest, Flushing isn't that far. However, I posted info on Dbury forum.
NR, younger, fresher ladies. Make a day of it.
1, train from NH.
2, get a morning fuck.
3, lunch at a great Mediterranean restaurant. Forgot the name, near the train station.
4, walk up the road, afternoon fuck, different sex parlor of course.
5, pick up 6 pack, couple of belts for the train ride home.
All the members that took my suggestions, had great time. Can't go wrong. Good luck.
Finally, last time I tell you, clear your box. You will get ripped off if you don't listen to me.
Chad.
Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 21:33 #5070Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah things have changed in the area and I am also shopping around again trying to find someplace reliable. I also have not been to silver anytime recently based on reviews. Last couple times I went to Spa Castle in middletown and for a HE only place they are pretty good. I drew Cici a few weeks ago, but there was another girl there that was better looking. Turns out cici was fine and she had great technique.
Originally Posted by KetoJay
[View Original Post]
Last time I drew Mimi who was playful and did an amazing job. Massage was great, and on the flip she was going to town. I tried getting UTC, but I swear she had a set of clothes then yoga shorts then panties under the shorts. Fort knox type of stuff. I got down to the last level but couldn't get to bare skin. So full otc roaming. Then she started rubbing my ass while she was stroking. I liked it. And she asked if I wanted her to go inside. Well sure I'll try anything. Hadn't done that before and it was pretty next level. She told me not to make so much noise and was laughing. I gave her 1. 0 as a tip and she was very happy.
All in all I think its definitely one of the better are&T places. Women are not super young, but not the oldest or worst I have seen in the Hartford area.








Reply With Quote






