Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 40444
-
02-21-24 16:48 #39634Senior Member

Posts: 339Love her interview on how she started doing HE at a legit beauty salon
I'd definitely go if there's something like this available.
Originally Posted by LSakata
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2GM...LUGTALKPODCAST
-
02-21-24 13:16 #39633Senior Member

Posts: 69Waste of money
She used to be downtown. Doesn't look anything like the pictures. Lousy service. Also posts ads using a 516 area code and different pictures but same older Chinese lady. Would not waste my money.
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 01:41 #39632Senior Member

Posts: 383Ad
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23155666.html
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 23:16 #39631Senior Member

Posts: 978Is there an ad?
Originally Posted by Hard808
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 17:36 #39630Senior Member

Posts: 383Waikiki
Anyone tried Kanekapolei yet? Still advertising storing so they are sustaining? But is it with tourist? Cause parking sucks in that area.
-
02-19-24 19:16 #39629Senior Member

Posts: 1188Cathy
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23166803.html
Anyone have any luck with this one? Seems to be only a HJ for an upsell working out of Vera place.
-
02-19-24 14:01 #39628Regular Member

Posts: 2Got legit massage there (white girl). Interested to know who said was HE. DM me.
Originally Posted by WesleyPipes773
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 13:52 #39627Regular Member

Posts: 2Got legit massage there (white girl). Interested to know who said was HE. DM me.
Originally Posted by WesleyPipes773
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 03:14 #39626Senior Member

Posts: 1241Thanks for Your Advice! -- Lemon Scent
I don't want to clutter up things with a full cross-post. Thanks beyond belief for all your advice and suggestions. Based on everyone's advice, I wound up at Lemon Scent and had a first-rate session with Shiho. You can read the details in the Lemon Scent forum. Thanks again & see you next trip!
-
02-14-24 05:08 #39625Senior Member

Posts: 121The first time I saw her at Hula was the only time I ever used a condom. Between Hula and Empire I figure I busted 18 loads in her pussy and mouth.
Originally Posted by ClaraForever
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 23:49 #39624Regular Member

Posts: 15I think sakura spa is literally 1 or 2 doors down from this place. I have been to neither one. But I think it would be weird if a LE sting was being organized literally next door LOL. I think still OK to trust your motherly instinct though, maybe TGTBT or a ripoff or something.
Originally Posted by WesleyPipes773
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 19:57 #39623Senior Member

Posts: 299Live near by. This morning saw a woman and child with a backpack exiting the room next door. By the way the child is wearing and backpack probably off to school. Do people live in that complex too?
Originally Posted by WesleyPipes773
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 18:49 #39622Senior Member

Posts: 573University Ave
I am not familiar with that particular room, however, this location has had many, many massage shops over the years; and launched many famous ladies who went on to run their own shops around HNL. I always park on University street and walk over. The parking lot is small and sometimes that have someone collecting money. Then the long walk of shame up the stairs. But, I have had many good experiences over the years.
Originally Posted by WesleyPipes773
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 21:35 #39621Senior Member

Posts: 38[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-12-24 18:12 #39620Senior Member

Posts: 54Question for all
Howzit Braddahs! Seeing if anyone had any intel on this place? Got a white girl offering massage with HE, but spidey senses going off like crazy. Not familiar with it. Anyone else been? Added a pic. 931 university.










Reply With Quote






