The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1561
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerNoMore
    Does anyone have any comments/reviews on Bluegems near Tysons?
    My experience with Bluegems went back a year ago, after they had moved to the new location also in Tyson. Very well-established, clean, and neat. Girls are young around mid-20, pretty and nice, mostly caucasian. $1. 2 for half hour and $2. 00 for full hour. With that price, no FS but roaming and DATY are encouraged. It is possible to go all the way, but probably up to $3. 00 which is out of my budget so I did not even ask. There was no rush at all, but you probably get bored after one hour just talking and roaming one-way.

    Nova Player

  2. #1560

    Backlick - new location

    Hi All,

    I am not new to the business nor this forum, but its time to contribute instead of just viewing. So here is my first report. I came back to BL last week to try out their new location. Last time I was at the old building, Penny asked me to repeat the new address multiple times before letting me go. But I could not remember the exact address knowing that it should be in the other side of the old building. Anyway, I found it after two minutes driving around. Greeted by Linda, a mid 40 large MMS. I was expecting to see either Penny or Candy. Linda led me to the room, looks very clean and clean. She also pointed out the new shower and asked me what I think. I said it look great and can wait to get in there. After gave her the typical 1 hour fee, I asked if Penny was around. She said, Penny is on vacation (they always say that, don't they) and if I was okay with her. I did not have a choice, so I said that is fine.

    Got in the shower for three mins, got back to the room started the massage business. Her hands were hard, and she did not pay much attention to the work. Then flip over, allow roaming by pull up her dress. Finally finish up with a typical Nova's.

    As much as I like the new facility, I will not go back unless Penny or Candy come back to work there, which may not happen.

    Nova Player

  3. #1559

    Spa World

    Toftt, tried a different kind of place, got a great massage, no extras. May be worth a second try, may turn out to be strictly legit. If interested, read on.

    Spa World is what the Koreans called a Jim Jil Bang or sauna. But calling it a sauna is a little of an understatement. Besides about a half dozen different kinds of co-ed sauna, a restaurant, and a bath area typically called a Mog Yok Tong, they also offer massages. The fees are staggered, bath only is. 25, bath and sauna. 35, massages are shiatsu. 8 hr or oil $ hr. I think they have a half hour and a foot massage also. I had a. 1 coupon from the local Korean grocery, which was replaced with a new coupon after my therapy. I think I could have had the massage without the co-ed sauna (there are wet & dry saunas in the bath area) for just. 95.

    The room, though private did have a window. The massage was fully draped, though nude. I tried to get my therapist, Kim, to drop the drape, but she said that is only done for the Oil massage (. 2 more expensive). Kept hoping for the light massage after the flip, but no joy. Even so, I didn't really miss the finish and gave the standard. 2 tip for the level of service. The conversation was friendly, almost flirtatious, so I'll try the oil next time and report back.

    For more info, check out their web site at www.spaworldusa.com

  4. #1558

    V&P is terrible

    The mamasan at V&P said over the phone several days earlier that TS was available and so was the provider Yung. We (a friend and I) called the day before we went as well as the day we went regarding these two issues and the Mamasan said "yes, both available, come in." We did, and neither was available. It's a nice location (very clean, big rooms, wooden doors etc) but it's in the boondocks of Chantilly and isn't worth it if they are just going to bait and switch like that. According to these boards Yung was the only reason to bother and now that she is allegedly gone it doesn't seem worth it at all.

  5. #1557

    Swan Spa

    Made a recent visit as it was the closest and didn't have alot of time. Met at the door by older (late 40's) woman, Song. I had forgotten that they do not have a table shower, so after some disappointment and a brief wait, the massage began. She spent alot of time at head of table massaging my back and neck and pressing ample busom on me. The flip allowed me to explore said busom as a nice skillful finish took place. She continued with relaxing frontal massage until time was called. Not the best, but good in a pinch. Standard rates applied.

  6. #1556

    Rainbow

    Quote Originally Posted by Nice 499
    She did the same thing to me. Begged for a bigger tip. A real turn-off.
    Same thing happened to me. Very bad experience.

  7. #1555

    Rainbow

    Quote Originally Posted by CsInControl
    Well fellow mongers, this is actually two reports in one. I went to rainbow the begining of the week and they were packed, I was told to come back later. So I called back at around 8:30 and was told to come over. So I get there and meet Kay. She was cute and friendly, but due to the time only 30 mins would be avail and no shower. Oh well. She gave a great massage and a typical nova finish, but she said come back earlier for a better time. It was .5+ .4 tip. So I called last night and got there about 7:30, just beating out a fellow monger. (Sorry if it was one of you, but I did call ahead) so Kay greats me but says she is busy and the other girl will be free in a min. She collects my .7 house fee and says get comfortable. So there I sit in a towel for about 15 mins. Then in comes May. Not as nice looking as Kay, but wtf I was already there. Nice table shower then a decent massage. Then the soft touch began. She freed the twins without asking and I could feel her butt on mine. She told me to flip then said no fingers on the roaming. Then after some lotion she climbed up on the table. I thought fs, but she turned and put the kitty in my face. Now I normally don't daty with the amps I was thinking with the wrong head. She seemed to enjoy but said I needed to hurry up. Cleaned with a hot towel and was ready to leave. I gave .6 because she tried hard and gave, well almost forced daty. She said NO!! She wanted $ I said sorry but usually it is .4 and that I Only Had .6 & That last It was only .4, she said should use a credit card, I said no and she called Kay to complain. I was told I should pay $ to make her happy. They are funny, guess I will not be going back. oh well. Stay safe.
    She did the same thing to me. Begged for a bigger tip. A real turn-off.

  8. #1554

    Re: NSP

    Quote Originally Posted by Harley Dude 29
    I saw the ad like others did on NSP and decided I would TOFTT and give it a try. As was reported earlier, the place seemed kinda chopped up and with two stories, it seemed unique. I got the upstairs part, and the fine lady came in, Moon ( or so she said). She was a fairly tall lady and said she only worked two days a week. Off to the shower and she inquired as to if I had visited before. When I told her no, but normally go to DC or to some other places I named in DC, she told me they were boom boom places, and no boom boom here.... That was unusual, and as the shower continued, she made sure and cleaned all parts very well....

    It was looking good, and then back to the room, where this room did have a bar above the table, and she used it extensively. She walked on my back and legs, and it was almost to the point of pain. She also massaged my head and did a quick jerk of the neck. I thought she was trying to kill me, but it did feel really good after she did it in both directions.

    The massage continued, and after the flip, she showed me that even though she was Korean, she had a russian background. She also made sure and put the kitty up in the air, but it was wrapped up in a leotard type of cover, but still very nice.

    At the end, I gave her a tip for her nice relaxing massage, and she wanted more. She kept trying to give back some and wanted bigger bills. Seems like this may be a trend now, as another report indicated that Rainbow did the same thing last week. Since they both opened at about the same time, maybe they are owned by the same person.

    Overall, a nice place and I would return, but hope to draw someone that may not walk as much as Moon.

    HD 29
    I stopped in the first day of business and saw the girl you describe as Moon escort another monger to the door. This place is not so good on discretion. The couple that runs it was pretty busy putting the place in order. Connie was my therapist. 30's, decent English as she as lived in the country since the 80s'. Small but decent TS. Roaming permitted. Standard NoVa fare. I had no problem with the bills. There was no sign on the door other than the Open sign.

  9. #1553

    Sakura

    Hit Sakura early this am, almost when they opened. I had Cici, at least thats what i thought she said. Her English was not great. She said she was new, only there for 3 days. Had a decent albeit short ts, a good massage and then to the flip.

    I got a little better than the standard NoVa finish for .60. Could have gotten more if I wanted it.

    All in all a pretty decent visit.

  10. #1552

    Rainbow, no pot of gold.

    Well fellow mongers, this is actually two reports in one. I went to rainbow the begining of the week and they were packed, I was told to come back later. So I called back at around 8:30 and was told to come over. So I get there and meet Kay. She was cute and friendly, but due to the time only 30 mins would be avail and no shower. Oh well. She gave a great massage and a typical nova finish, but she said come back earlier for a better time. It was .5+ .4 tip. So I called last night and got there about 7:30, just beating out a fellow monger. (Sorry if it was one of you, but I did call ahead) so Kay greats me but says she is busy and the other girl will be free in a min. She collects my .7 house fee and says get comfortable. So there I sit in a towel for about 15 mins. Then in comes May. Not as nice looking as Kay, but wtf I was already there. Nice table shower then a decent massage. Then the soft touch began. She freed the twins without asking and I could feel her butt on mine. She told me to flip then said no fingers on the roaming. Then after some lotion she climbed up on the table. I thought fs, but she turned and put the kitty in my face. Now I normally don't daty with the amps I was thinking with the wrong head. She seemed to enjoy but said I needed to hurry up. Cleaned with a hot towel and was ready to leave. I gave .6 because she tried hard and gave, well almost forced daty. She said NO!! She wanted $ I said sorry but usually it is .4 and that I Only Had .6 & That last It was only .4, she said should use a credit card, I said no and she called Kay to complain. I was told I should pay $ to make her happy. They are funny, guess I will not be going back. oh well. Stay safe.

  11. #1551

    Not your standard NOVA

    Wow, I just left a place that I thought does not exist anymore in NOVA.

    A couple month ago, I had all but written off the NOVA AMPs, but I was referred by a fellow hobbiest to a place around 7 Corners that I have never seen posted here. I could be wrong, I just have never seen it. Now the details.

    I was greeted up to the Suite by a cute mid 20s K girl. When I walked in, I started to give the standard door fee to whom I thought was Mamasan, but come to find out, she also works there. I'm glad she wasn't my therapist as she was in her mid-late 40s. Once in the room, she said, that I pay her, not the other girl. So, because it was a recommendation, I gave the full fair up front, she counted it, and from that I think she knew, but I did not ask.

    Sasa was the one that took me upstairs and also was my therapist. She asked if I wanted a shower, and of course I did. Here I started to worry a bit, because I really like a TS, but this was self serve.

    After the self cleaning, I went back to the room and laid down with a towel draped across me. Sasa came back in the room and immediately removed the towel and started her magic, she has great hands. After 20 min, of a thorough rub down and a little chit chat, Sasa said turn over. BTW, her English was pretty good. She then handed me a pillow and turned around to the table and created some moisture. This is when I knew I was in the right place. She then turned back towards me and started with a CBJ as I did all of the lingering I wanted to do. Unfortunately, Mr Happy thought that I had all I need and blew his top, however, if I wanted to continue with other functions, I knew she would have, why else for the lube. She asked if I wanted a hot towel and once again, I was like "of course, it's my third favorite part to the massagie.

    After that, she asked if I wanted more massagie, and DUH, of course I did. She then started some acupressure techniques with the full frontal assault, which was awesome. She said that she was working on her degree in acupressure medicine, and who am I to argue. Then gave me a few tips on what I could due to myself (rubbing the stomach with acupressure techniques) to help me loose my belly. It's not big, but I could loose 10.

    Anyway, we chatted more, she rubbed more, worked on my head (the bigger one), told me what I should eat & drink to be health and feel better (stronger and more alert. She probably would not have shared this info, if I would not have sounded interested, but she had a cute face and I thought that the more she talked, the more she would rub, and that's exactly what she did.

    Now if you want to see Sasa, you better hurry, she said that she's only in town for another 2 weeks. If it wasn't for the fully AMP fare, I probably would go back before she leaves, but I have to save up for my trips around town.

    BTW, for you hobbiest that have a wife, they use lotion and you definitely will smell like it when you leave. So if this applies to you, I recommend you let her (or the others) know, no lotion.

    That's it, that was the hour. To recap TS. 0 Massage. 9 Extra. 10 Body. 6

    Senior members can reach out for specific location. If you like the place, I hope you will return the favor as I do not have enough points on the board to rate.

    Others need to provide me their location of full service in NOVA that I will verify 1st (and SKO and in DC do not count), and then I will provide you with mine fun filled location.

  12. #1550

    Herndon area

    Guys,

    Will be visiting the Dulles area Aug 2-3 and would like some recommendations. I do prefer younger J or K girls but am not super picky. I guess I would rather have a good mix of looks and service. Would also prefer a place withinh 15-20 mins of Dulles.

    Thanks in advance.

    T in Tampa

  13. #1549

    NSP Review

    I saw the ad like others did on NSP and decided I would TOFTT and give it a try. As was reported earlier, the place seemed kinda chopped up and with two stories, it seemed unique. I got the upstairs part, and the fine lady came in, Moon ( or so she said). She was a fairly tall lady and said she only worked two days a week. Off to the shower and she inquired as to if I had visited before. When I told her no, but normally go to DC or to some other places I named in DC, she told me they were boom boom places, and no boom boom here.... That was unusual, and as the shower continued, she made sure and cleaned all parts very well....

    It was looking good, and then back to the room, where this room did have a bar above the table, and she used it extensively. She walked on my back and legs, and it was almost to the point of pain. She also massaged my head and did a quick jerk of the neck. I thought she was trying to kill me, but it did feel really good after she did it in both directions.

    The massage continued, and after the flip, she showed me that even though she was Korean, she had a russian background. She also made sure and put the kitty up in the air, but it was wrapped up in a leotard type of cover, but still very nice.

    At the end, I gave her a tip for her nice relaxing massage, and she wanted more. She kept trying to give back some and wanted bigger bills. Seems like this may be a trend now, as another report indicated that Rainbow did the same thing last week. Since they both opened at about the same time, maybe they are owned by the same person.

    Overall, a nice place and I would return, but hope to draw someone that may not walk as much as Moon.

    HD 29

  14. #1548

    Backlick

    My first dream of the holistic type at Backlick, I found myself at the old location with directions for the new address. Rang the bell and Linda answered. A prior report put her at 30s but I'm thinking more like mid 40s. She's also larger[chubbier] than preferred but had a great attitude and gave a very thorough massage.

    Gave her the .8 and on to the shower. I was never offered the sauna but didn't care for it. The start of the massage was very mechanical. I then asked for medium-hard and started some chit chat which made the massage better. All the while the towel stayed on.

    I didn't mind her sore throat and coughing(not because of me!), but she kept complaining about the A/C which wasn't running at 100%. I felt fine, but she stopped a few times and left to complain to the repairman.

    On the flip some more massage and asked about Kha jr. "Of course!" She locked the door and took care of business. In and out in about 40 min: $.2.

    On the way out I noticed one other slightly younger, more desirable provider. If you want a great massage, I'd recommend Linda. Otherwise as a newbie I'd rate the overall experience as average to below average.

  15. #1547

    K's

    After WB bust I finally muster some courage and decided to check out Kim's. Greeted by MMS and same "you been here" question, I told her no, told her that one friend referred them, also told her some other place I been to.

    A lady named Young (Young by name only in mid to upper 30s) came and ask shower (Only one of three words spoken by her). TS was good and thorough. Back to the room and I got one of the best messages so far. Funny thing is her hand never touched me directly there is always towel in between (in TS it was soap cloth). She spent good amount of time in message made me feel some of muscles I never knew exist.

    On flip some more message and to my surprise She touched little Johnson and ask "Yes" (second word) I said yes. That was for standard NOVA; I asked her about her upper parts are they real she said "Yes" (third word) and let me play. After finish I gave her 2 Jackson and she seems to be very happy.

    I will go back just for the great message I had.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape