Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 5800
-
03-05-24 13:55 #5185Regular Member

Posts: 15Cups ain't going to scare me none
How was the service! That's what I want to know, she kind of reminds me of RyanJones a little bit and if she's as freaky as RJ was, I can ignore the fupa.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 10:45 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 67How is her service? Is she comparable to that of Lina and Apple in the past?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 23:57 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 7266She Bigger in person and that Fupa is thick and meaty!
Originally Posted by MkitLook
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 09:06 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 67Mayumis new friend Luki
Has anyone tried her yet?
-
03-03-24 16:45 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 30PetiteBlondegirl
She's also on HX: https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PetiteBlondegirl.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 16:39 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 30Mayumi's Compliance
Although the 2 minute survey has confusing questions, most ladies only do the 2 second survey so can't really mess that up. The reason for her negative compliance is the difference in ratings issued vs received. When you have a large difference, the site assumes you are fishing or lying if too many people did not rate you back.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 20:22 #5179Regular Member

Posts: 19Appointment
How was the appointment? If you went already.
Originally Posted by Sanr8
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 18:15 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 172Don't worry about her boyfriend. He will not rip you off or anything like that. I would recommend seeing her as she will offerr great service. She has lost a lot of weight and his a nice and tight body. I was going to see her again yesterday and something came up so I was not able to. I highly recommend her.
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 16:54 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 135Cheetah
That's exactly why I'm hesitant to see her. I heard from another provider that her man was robbing people. I really don't want to have to take my piece with me on a date smh.
Originally Posted by Satirodide
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 10:45 #5176Regular Member

Posts: 7Any reviews
MissLyricCarter set an appointment with, she agree BBFS, any reviews?
-
03-01-24 00:16 #5175Senior Member

Posts: 172I saw Cheetah a few weeks ago and she provides great service every time. I have been seeing her for about 8 years and she is full BBFS with creampie. She gives me great rates for each session but if you are a newbie to her she will try to get as much out of you as possible. The only thing is to keep an eye on her boyfriend. He always hangs around outside while you are inside with her. He is quite and. Will just look at you.
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 15:37 #5174Senior Member

Posts: 135OC cheetah
Hello! Has anyone seen Cheetah lately? How was the service?
-
02-20-24 20:28 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 513No up charge
BBFS CIP is her February Valentine's special for two benji hhr.
Originally Posted by Samief6
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 14:46 #5172Regular Member

Posts: 6Any upcharge for for the BBFS CIP?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 12:52 #5171Banned Member

Posts: 171Agreed. But she was easy. My fetish is to CIP as many new girls as possible.
Originally Posted by Shockg
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




