Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 218 of 921 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 318 718 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10556

    HC Miki

    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    Check their website as their rotations come and go on random days. New Japanese girl today. No extras like some of them. But she was a 10 face (extremely cute 20 year old with bangs) 7. 5 body (skinny and natural just could be more toned) and 9 attitude (lacks English. Very bubbly and fun personality). Service wise I will not complain. I have found that the Japanese girls at this house are so cute compared to Chinese. They are natural in face and body and they have fun cute personalities and they seem to all be very young ones that come over here. Now I need to go to Japan.
    Where is HC located?

  2. #10555

    Lisa

    They literally changed her pictures from this morning's to a even hotter girl. How does she hold up irl?

  3. #10554
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Two totally different and opposite experiences, so it depends on your personal preference. Suyi is aggressive. Will pin you to the wall, gives you a lap dance. Even her kissing is aggressive, with a lot of tongue actions. Monica on the other hand is more reserved and submissive.

    I saw Suyi at the apartment, so don't know her nuru skills. If nuru is important to you, then definitely see Monica. She is well known for her nuru. If you are using Anne as the measuring mark, then see Monica as well.
    Thank you for the feedback. I will probably see Monica on the feedback you just gave.

  4. #10553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Angerla

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrix777  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Any feedback?
    I saw her a couple of times when my first choice was out of town or unavailable. Not bad looking, great tits, but if you like slim, she isn't it. She is slender in some places, but has some belly fat, and fat butt. Etc. Service is good, she acts interested, likes to talk (dirty) during the session. And overall likes to talk. Value is there, she makes the effort to make it worth your while, but not going to be my Go-to.

  5. #10552
    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    I don't do the hour VIP often. I see Suyi has left PD to go to 819. Suyi has gotten some good reviews. Not as many as Monica who is still at 819.

    Here is a question for the regulars? Should I see Monica or Suyi for the 1 hour VIP experience. I really liked Anne for her VIP. Now for someone new.
    Two totally different and opposite experiences, so it depends on your personal preference. Suyi is aggressive. Will pin you to the wall, gives you a lap dance. Even her kissing is aggressive, with a lot of tongue actions. Monica on the other hand is more reserved and submissive.

    I saw Suyi at the apartment, so don't know her nuru skills. If nuru is important to you, then definitely see Monica. She is well known for her nuru. If you are using Anne as the measuring mark, then see Monica as well.

  6. #10551

    Angerla

    Anyone seen her? Any feedback?

  7. #10550
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what to tell you but I've seen Asian women that definitely look like they are "younger", she isn't one. Maybe you guys are so used to seeing older women at AMPs, that she seemed young.
    Nah dude. When I saw Yiyi and checked out the other girls, Eva def looked the youngest imo. That said, her white and Asian mix isn't really my type as I was a more cutesy type. She looks like that one Hong Kong actress from the 2000's.

  8. #10549

    819

    I don't do the hour VIP often. I see Suyi has left PD to go to 819. Suyi has gotten some good reviews. Not as many as Monica who is still at 819.

    Here is a question for the regulars? Should I see Monica or Suyi for the 1 hour VIP experience. I really liked Anne for her VIP. Now for someone new.

  9. #10548

    KP Bora

    So I usually go for the d cup ladies at KP. Ashley Fox or Lexi would fill that need, and I have seen them before. But they were not available yet, and TER reviews of Bora were indicating a real treasure. I reluctantly went out to the location past Woodfield Mall based on those reviews.

    OMFG, many reviews said she has the body to die for. I must agree. Bora would be like a Korean Ariana Grande. I think she is like her photos, although I think the photos make her tits look bigger. They are still fantastic tits, c cups that are playful and squeezable and seem natural, but are big enough that they could be MM's. And for such a tiny waist, Bora has an absolutely fantastic bubble butt. Some feel her face shows she is a bit older than the listed 25 at the agency. Every lady is probably a bit older than the agency claims. Bora is very pretty with long black hair. I am happy that her face is not quite that of an 18 year old because her body looks like a fully developed teenager body, so at least she looks like an adult, still very young in my opinion.

    Bora greets me in a bare midriff outfit and I am floored by this thin spinner that dives right in with DFK.

    Our hour was filled with all the standard routine of KP and Bora was super sensual and sexy. DT was not really available with BBBJ, but her cock worship was outstanding. There was DATY and P2 P and various positions of CFS with lots of DFK. In K9 with that incredible ass in view, Bora laid flat down on the bed and I kept my weight off her, but followed her down and she was able to turn her head and make out with me as I pounded from behind. As much as I might have wanted it to last, I had to finish as it felt fantastic.

  10. #10547

    PD lineup update

    Room 1 new girl Lisa arrived at PD last night, a day earlier than she was supposed to. Booker said she told Lisa to come on the 20th. Maybe Lisa thought she was supposed to come on the 19th and start today. Must be new and doesn't know that the new rotation is always the 1st, 11th and 21st. Anyway, PD website is updated. For those of you looking for Suyi, she is at 819 now.

    As for the debate on Eva below, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks. Today was supposed to be her last day. Website now shows that her stay is extended until the end of the month. They would not have extended her stay unless she was bringing in repeating clients. Not many girls get to do 20 days straight at PD. You can keep debating how young or old she is. It doesn't matter. People vote with their wallets and that is what matters. As the saying goes, majority wins.

    I have seen the new room 2 girl Ella in person. She has been at 819 since last week. That is her in the pics. People never give them credits on the occasions when they do use real pics. Oh, well, I digress.

    www.pinkdiamondchi.com

  11. #10546

    Lilys

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWords  [View Original Post]
    The one at Lily's? How accurate are the pics? Booker said they're real but they look like typical Chinese instahoes. $500 for cfs is kinda pricy.
    Yes I was using the name on their website which is happy club. The pics are definitely fake but Miki is a cute young Japanese girl. $3 for HH.

  12. #10545

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Surprisingly there are no replies to you from the usual suspects stating you probably did not see Eva then, LOL.
    As I'm standing there looking at her I'm thinking to myself, maybe I'm just looking at her from the wrong angle 😆. Nope. I guess she's "young" compared to the majority of gilfs seen at most AMPs. I may pay them another visit but absolutely will not pay more than the 140. Still a bargain compared to the AMP door fee and whatever the therapist wants for FS at other places. Makes me miss the north side apartments, especially north ave and Ashland. A bargain and good location.

  13. #10544
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Surprisingly there are no replies to you from the usual suspects stating you probably did not see Eva then, LOL.
    Ah they're coming out, LOL. PD mafia runs this board.

  14. #10543

    Sammi

    Any info on sammi at seeking. Looks hot, says authentic thai. So far messages only but.

  15. #10542

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWords  [View Original Post]
    I saw Eva when I was there, she looked pretty young. Early 20's if anything. Don't know what you're smoking man.
    I don't know what to tell you but I've seen Asian women that definitely look like they are "younger", she isn't one. Maybe you guys are so used to seeing older women at AMPs, that she seemed young.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape