Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 41293
-
02-20-24 17:45 #33703Senior Member

Posts: 587No complaints from me.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 17:11 #33702Senior Member

Posts: 188Sophia
She quoted me 200 HH /300 HR. Just so you know, if you have more than 25 posts you can become a senior member quite easily, don't remember every detail but I think you just got to ask admin here.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
Senior Members only: Orlo replies in no time with Sophia's contact. If for some odd reason he does not get back to you by tomorrow morning, pm me and I'll give you her number.
-
02-20-24 16:57 #33701Senior Member

Posts: 314If I remember correctly Sophia had been attacked by a monger a few years back, totally respect the system they have in place. She's UTR so got to respect the fact she doesn't want to advertise and her preference. If it's too much hoops to jump through than these guys can choose not to see her. IMO they are missing out.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
Would love to see her again, but I'm trying to cut back on these activities. 🤣.
-
02-20-24 16:39 #33700Senior Member

Posts: 359It's her choice.
She doesn't want her number passed out. That her choice and right. I admit this is for some and not for some. You can choose to reach out. She is coming so obviously more than 3 people have reached out. She doesn't want to see AA. That's also her choice. Just like when I look for a provider I have certain things I look for. She's not racist as people are implying. She just knows what she wants.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 16:30 #33699Senior Member

Posts: 587I agree this behavior is pretty bougie. But I really don't mind jumping through the Hoops if it's worth it. I can tell you I reached out to that Orlo guy. He was pretty prompt at getting back with me. I haven't heard anything from her yet. Including what her donation might be. We all shall see.
Originally Posted by OldSchool
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 13:28 #33698Senior Member

Posts: 1260Here's An Idea
For this O-Town Sophia chic that many is craving for, How about she or her little "gate keeper" post an ad in Jville thread of Skip? Throw a couple decent pics and all her parameters. You know, the normal way hookers advertise. If she doesn't want her phone number on blast, everyone knows there's an email option. At least get a secondary number so her primary doesn't blow up. The way it sounds, she could probably afford one. All this so she can gage whether it's worth her time to do Jville visit or not, instead of the constant carrot on a stick.
Guys satisfy their cravings, Sophia gets paid and gains more clients and the earth continues to rotate.
Weeee.
-
02-20-24 13:15 #33697Senior Member

Posts: 51Passion / pa $$ion
Has anybody seen passion? I really like her looks but hate surprises so I wanted to ask.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/165283928
-
02-20-24 11:40 #33696Senior Member

Posts: 423Stg
Really trying to figure this out. Ad posters will check the boxes for Oral. Without condom (BBBJ), Oral. CIM, Deep throat, Kissing. Deep (DFK) and Intercourse. Oral but will then state Kissing. Closed lips what the hell you have already had me raw in your mouth I think it's too late for closed lip kissing. Doe this make sense.
-
02-20-24 11:39 #33695Senior Member

Posts: 690Sophia Has Nasty Rules and Restrictions. So I Must Avoid Sophia from Orlando
Orlando is not so far away, less than 2 hour drive, so if one really wants to see her, then the probable choice is to drive there. Come on, that is not so far if she is really worth it. If she is not worth it, then very few guys will drive the short 112 miles to her.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
For me, she is not worth the drive and not even worth seeing here in Jax! First, I am not of color, but when a provider rules out all AA, just because of their skin color, then I totally avoid that provider. Come on, I thought that kind of thinking was behind us. I se white, Latina, Asian, and Black providers, no problem and I like the ones that have good skills regardless of their skin color. When a provider makes a rule to not see AA or Asian guys, then while I am white, I refuse to see that provider. So Sophia is someone I will avoid. Then her rules of screening and going through some handler, WTF! That seems crazy and not worth the hassle to me. Again, I must avoid her! I assume others feel the same way, that may be why only 3 guys talked to her.
-
02-20-24 11:37 #33694Senior Member

Posts: 905So, her whole business depends on one guy in Orlando whose inbox is probably full. What's the difference between you giving the senior members here in JAX her INFO. Maybe some PICS. I don't believe she doesn't advertise and only relies on Orlo.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 11:17 #33693Senior Member

Posts: 359I would reach out to Orlo
Orlo is her gatekeeper. You need to reach out to him about senior status.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 11:16 #33692Senior Member

Posts: 359Check the Orlando UTR board
Pics are in there.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 11:13 #33691Senior Member

Posts: 359She's been reviewed
Look up slip and slide I believe.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
Anyway. She does a decent cardate for $1% She's petite which is nice. No visible usage signs. But is a clock watcher and will ask you about going.
She is a decent time if you're in a pinch.
I've only had car dates with her.
-
02-20-24 10:47 #33690Senior Member

Posts: 260Lex lee
She's OKish. Nothin to write home about. Pretty cracky even tho she swears she's not on drugs.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 10:05 #33689Senior Member

Posts: 450Lex Lex
Any intel on this one? Spoke to her briefly on the phone but haven't set anything up. Has an OnlyFans as well with not much content so pretty sure the photos are accurate.










Reply With Quote





