rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 763 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13766
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    Eden and Parker are both wonderful experiences. I have seen both of them many, many times over the years and enjoyed the experience they create. Tavia, Alena, Brooke Monroe, Lillia, and Christina Marie are all STL providers with great reviews and reputations. As for the recent price increase, perhaps there is a little GPS going on, but if they can manage to make it work, good on them I think Eden is one of the nicest and most professional in STL. Lillia would be a close second, but to rank any of them would be unfair since your experience and connection with any of them is personal. I like Eden and would always think highly of her.
    I never got to see Parker, but I will say I found Eden to be ice cold and robotic, but maybe she was in a funk. I tried her twice due to all the hoopla and she was actually worse the second time.

  2. #13765
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    Eden and Parker are both wonderful experiences. I have seen both of them many, many times over the years and enjoyed the experience they create. Tavia, Alena, Brooke Monroe, Lillia, and Christina Marie are all STL providers with great reviews and reputations. As for the recent price increase, perhaps there is a little GPS going on, but if they can manage to make it work, good on them I think Eden is one of the nicest and most professional in STL. Lillia would be a close second, but to rank any of them would be unfair since your experience and connection with any of them is personal. I like Eden and would always think highly of her.
    Ditto! Well said.

  3. #13764

    Eden / Parker / STL

    Eden and Parker are both wonderful experiences. I have seen both of them many, many times over the years and enjoyed the experience they create. Tavia, Alena, Brooke Monroe, Lillia, and Christina Marie are all STL providers with great reviews and reputations. As for the recent price increase, perhaps there is a little GPS going on, but if they can manage to make it work, good on them I think Eden is one of the nicest and most professional in STL. Lillia would be a close second, but to rank any of them would be unfair since your experience and connection with any of them is personal. I like Eden and would always think highly of her.

  4. #13763
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand everyones infatuation with her. I've fucked sex dolls who are more responsive. Granted my experience was over a year ago so she might have changed to be more GFE, but she is not even top 20 in the STL. The gold standard is / was Parker in my mind.
    LOL so Tavia with 66 positive reviews is good, Eden with 53 positive reviews is bad. Eden adjusted for you financially struggling or cheap guys. Tavia rewarded her followers with a 50% price increase. (Does she even offer a hh?) This is not a knock on Tavia, she is great. Just different business models. (and maybe she grandfathered?) haven't seen her since the price increase.

    Eden gets a few comments, mechanical, rushed, would be interesting to note the length of visit. Can you young "studs" ring her bell as often in 30 minutes vs. 60 minutes? I know the visit is not about the ladies, just drawing a comparison.

    Please would love to see a list of 20 better,(local, communication, facility and body) not interested in druggies, cum dumps, operating out of the Red Roof in Bridgeton.

  5. #13762

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Parker for years and she is the gold standard, however with her prices now that she "retired" I doubt I see her again. For the prices she's asking (and presumably getting) I just can't justify spending that on an hour.
    I agree but she's worth every penny at half hour or hour. Also I'm not really bad mouthing Eden, she's a nice girl. I just find all these former massage girls to be clinical in their approach, there's zero passion. I just don't think the performance matches the hype around her. I'm thinking maybe some guys haven't experienced anyone outside former massage girls thus have low expectations.

  6. #13761
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand everyones infatuation with her. I've fucked sex dolls who are more responsive. Granted my experience was over a year ago so she might have changed to be more GFE, but she is not even top 20 in the STL. The gold standard is / was Parker in my mind.
    I've been seeing Parker for years and she is the gold standard, however with her prices now that she "retired" I doubt I see her again. For the prices she's asking (and presumably getting) I just can't justify spending that on an hour.

  7. #13760
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache630  [View Original Post]
    I am newbie still learning. I made appt with Rainbow previously goes by Renee.

    South STL City I always get nervous going to sketchy neighbourhood I reach to her address text wait for couple of minutes ask to come in let me it's a apartment.

    Went inside chat sat on bed put donation on the table, I was taking my shoes off she said I be back then.

    Comes this fat women with Gun ask me to leave took my money I did not want to make scene I left.

    Never had this experience before.

    First link Renee / Rainbow 314-7655XXX.

    Second link is the one with gun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/165223784

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/165231077
    Sucks dude, glad you weren't hurt.

  8. #13759
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand everyones infatuation with her. I've fucked sex dolls who are more responsive. Granted my experience was over a year ago so she might have changed to be more GFE, but she is not even top 20 in the STL. The gold standard is / was Parker in my mind.
    Well, for me, even though I had a somewhat rushed feeling 30 min date with Eden, she has been the only successul provider to make me blow with a condom on, so there's that. Parker does sound interesting but I've never seen a picture of her and it sounds like she's retired / no new clients so I'll never know.

  9. #13758

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-27458.html


    New Eden pictures look interesting, definitely a cp and anal tease. Maybe not true to form but a man can dream.
    I don't understand everyones infatuation with her. I've fucked sex dolls who are more responsive. Granted my experience was over a year ago so she might have changed to be more GFE, but she is not even top 20 in the STL. The gold standard is / was Parker in my mind.

  10. #13757

    Rob at Gun Point

    I am newbie still learning. I made appt with Rainbow previously goes by Renee.

    South STL City I always get nervous going to sketchy neighbourhood I reach to her address text wait for couple of minutes ask to come in let me it's a apartment.

    Went inside chat sat on bed put donation on the table, I was taking my shoes off she said I be back then.

    Comes this fat women with Gun ask me to leave took my money I did not want to make scene I left.

    Never had this experience before.

    First link Renee / Rainbow 314-7655XXX.

    Second link is the one with gun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/165223784

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/165231077

  11. #13756

    Eden new pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitr1  [View Original Post]
    I doubt that's her-just a picture for illustrative purposes.
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-27458.html


    New Eden pictures look interesting, definitely a cp and anal tease. Maybe not true to form but a man can dream.

  12. #13755

    Eden creampie

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I absolutely noticed it!
    I doubt that's her-just a picture for illustrative purposes.

  13. #13754
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else notice her ad yesterday showed a creampie? The ad seems to be down now but it was 100% a creampie pic.
    I absolutely noticed it!

  14. #13753

    Eden

    Anyone else notice her ad yesterday showed a creampie? The ad seems to be down now but it was 100% a creampie pic.

  15. #13752

    Heather slayinem

    https://tryst.link/escort/slayinem88

    Saw her the other day. Other reviews are accurate. Chill location, bbj and cfs. She was friendly and will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape