Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 32177
-
02-20-24 16:06 #26537CoolAv006Guest
Alejandra. The hype is real
Finally was able to dream of Alejandra at FHOH. And the hype is real. That ass is heaven if your an ass man. I won't waste time rehashing what everyone has said, basically Alejandra is the Latina you see in every Latina porno, likes it rough, likes it slow, likes it dirty, likes it sensual, however you want to go about it she will reciprocate. My ass cheeks had a cramp after I left from the pounding she can take.
Our activities included 69, DATY, DATO, FIA, cg, rcg, k9 and Greek. Inside that mm exterior though, lies a very sweet and gentle woman. We spent 20 minutes after finishing just talking about her life and family back home, and how she is earning money to take to her kids back home, and how she misses them a lot. She has an amazing personality.
To the monger I saw outside going in at 3 pm, enjoy!
-
02-20-24 13:13 #26536Senior Member

Posts: 418New Talent coming. Youngin - Cindy
The manager here really knows what she is doing. She is one of the best ones out there. Keep the girls there and safe and as always. High Hygiene for all of us involved in this hoppy. Between 998 and 678. I need to keep my fluid intake high.
Originally Posted by DanznMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 12:48 #26535Regular Member

Posts: 8My experience at 998
Decided to visit this place based on previous reviews. Asked for Amy via text but I am not sure they really understand the booking for an individual therapist concept. Was greeted Wendy and then Cindy was my service provider. Excellent massage skills. She can do hard or soft massage and I prefer softer. She will listen and meet your requests in this area. Paid for an hour. About 30 minutes in there was a flip and discussion of extras. Seems as though everything was on the table. I opted for BBBJ. Cindy is what I would call an athletic build. Not petite but also not fat. Very large up top, a lot of curves overall. She is beautiful with a very pretty face, though I personally do prefer more petite as a matter of preference. Service was enthusiastic and quite believable. Was introduced to Jojo and Wendy and they were shorter and more petite so hope to book them in the future.
Body 7.
Face 9.
Service 9.
Attitude 9.
Damage was $. 7 to the house and then I tip very well (let us reduce income inequality) so I gave more than most would I believe. For you others I got the drift the starting point was $1. 2 for NOVA finish. They are VERY busy with lots of traffic in and out so I hope they keep it safe and keep a good handle on things because I hope to go back. The location is good you are well off the main road. Be kind to the ladies everyone this is a great place with lots of beautiful ladies offering great services.
-
02-20-24 12:42 #26534Senior Member

Posts: 418May Wellness. FairFax
Always a great place to keep on your rotation. The manager, knows how to keep fresh and good talent. We all know the energy, beauty and Service of one of my ATF Sunny. Great body, personality and just simply fucking sexy. The owner Nicole is back from China. Staff now is Angel, Sunny, and Cindy. I love this place and don't sleep on Nicole. She is a GEM.
-
02-20-24 12:24 #26533Senior Member

Posts: 35Dulles recommendation
Thanks for the recommendation! Someone else recommended K-Therapy as well, but with Happy. Seems like that's the move, not sure who I'll go with though. Might be a game time decision unless someone else has any other input one way or another.
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 06:30 #26532Senior Member

Posts: 71Jojo at 998
I had the pleasure of seeing Jojo at the 998 spa (https://998spa.business.site/). She is short, cute with a bit of tummy but sexy legs. She said she's 24 (She gave a decent massage for 30 minutes followed by a spirited CBJ with me rubbing her huge clit (note: I brought my own KY but they also have a bottle handy) and CFS. She held me in after I finished so she could show off her strong pussy muscles. She is eager to please. They give out a frequent user card. Free house fee after eight massages. That's a first for me. I have seen these frequent massage cards at other massage places but never at one that provides full service. This place is busy since they deliver a fun, satisfying service.
-
02-20-24 06:24 #26531Senior Member

Posts: 136What is a Karen doing looking for a late night massage?
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
Just someone stirring the pot.
-
02-19-24 23:16 #26530Senior Member

Posts: 651I doubt anything it's going to come from her complaining.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 21:30 #26529Senior Member

Posts: 264Another Karen
I read somewhere that Anna had left for New York and that AMP (known for the curtains) had closed. Isn't it peculiar how a male can go to a massage parlor and tip a female MT generously for the same thing (I. E. , a L1 level HE) that a female customers complains to LE and gets the male MT a 10-year prison sentence? She can simply not patronize Anna Hessentaoil's AMP.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 20:37 #26528Senior Member

Posts: 257Burke VA
The only 998 I've been familiar with is in Burke https://998spa.business.site/.
Originally Posted by BenMalone
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 20:20 #26527Senior Member

Posts: 257Excellent Find
Great Report. Definitely stay safe after sharing that one.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 18:38 #26526Regular Member

Posts: 12Lucy and 998
Where is 998 located?
-
02-19-24 17:55 #26525Senior Member

Posts: 153Recommendation near Dulles. K-Therapy
The best option I can think of is Julie at K-therapy in Chantilly if that's not too far for you. Listed on rubmaps:
Originally Posted by Hkfn91
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/chantilly-massage-parlors-va
Very attractive. Mid 40's Korean with a great body, decent medium pressure massage, very playful finish. Only naked HJ on the first visit.
Hope it helps.
-
02-19-24 16:47 #26524Regular Member

Posts: 2Ahhh yes. The naked man. "work 2 out of 3 times" hahaha.
Originally Posted by Loader401
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 15:27 #26523Senior Member

Posts: 215Put yourself out there before the massage
Personally, if I try somewhere new or I get someone new from a place that I have been to before, I throw myself out to be vulnerable. I try to slowly undress so that when she walks in, I'm naked. Nothing hidden. Then some small talk while hanging in the wind and try to get a hug standing there. I may even give that nice squeeze on thier butt. It tends to put them at ease because you set the tone. You have made the first move / touch to them. Don't grope and be nasty, just that flirty "mmhm, I can't wait for the fun" type of vibe. If at any point from getting undressed to the hug, obviously you need to read the room. I have had a lady totally disgusted by it (knew right there, no extras) to the "so sorry, your not done" but you could tell they are cool with it and they stay because you told them they could. All the way to the lady walked in and went straight to fun.
Originally Posted by Innuendo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





