Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 32168
-
02-20-24 20:02 #26513Senior Member

Posts: 135I find FiscalPolicy's report highly dubious especially since it was his first time visiting. There were some details about FeiFei that were correct but I doubt she would give a HJ to a person on their very first visit unless he has the looks of Brad Pitt in his 20's + Robin William's humor + the most interesting man's Rizz. I have seen her many times and she is very cautious although she does tease. However, she is cautious about the manager. I'm not saying it is impossible to get a HJ, it's that she would need to trust you so that it doesn't get back to the manager. The place is legit and has been open for several months. I doubt she or the place has gone to the dark side yet.
Originally Posted by Innuendo
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 16:06 #26512CoolAv006Guest
Alejandra. The hype is real
Finally was able to dream of Alejandra at FHOH. And the hype is real. That ass is heaven if your an ass man. I won't waste time rehashing what everyone has said, basically Alejandra is the Latina you see in every Latina porno, likes it rough, likes it slow, likes it dirty, likes it sensual, however you want to go about it she will reciprocate. My ass cheeks had a cramp after I left from the pounding she can take.
Our activities included 69, DATY, DATO, FIA, cg, rcg, k9 and Greek. Inside that mm exterior though, lies a very sweet and gentle woman. We spent 20 minutes after finishing just talking about her life and family back home, and how she is earning money to take to her kids back home, and how she misses them a lot. She has an amazing personality.
To the monger I saw outside going in at 3 pm, enjoy!
-
02-20-24 13:13 #26511Senior Member

Posts: 418New Talent coming. Youngin - Cindy
The manager here really knows what she is doing. She is one of the best ones out there. Keep the girls there and safe and as always. High Hygiene for all of us involved in this hoppy. Between 998 and 678. I need to keep my fluid intake high.
Originally Posted by DanznMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 12:48 #26510Regular Member

Posts: 8My experience at 998
Decided to visit this place based on previous reviews. Asked for Amy via text but I am not sure they really understand the booking for an individual therapist concept. Was greeted Wendy and then Cindy was my service provider. Excellent massage skills. She can do hard or soft massage and I prefer softer. She will listen and meet your requests in this area. Paid for an hour. About 30 minutes in there was a flip and discussion of extras. Seems as though everything was on the table. I opted for BBBJ. Cindy is what I would call an athletic build. Not petite but also not fat. Very large up top, a lot of curves overall. She is beautiful with a very pretty face, though I personally do prefer more petite as a matter of preference. Service was enthusiastic and quite believable. Was introduced to Jojo and Wendy and they were shorter and more petite so hope to book them in the future.
Body 7.
Face 9.
Service 9.
Attitude 9.
Damage was $. 7 to the house and then I tip very well (let us reduce income inequality) so I gave more than most would I believe. For you others I got the drift the starting point was $1. 2 for NOVA finish. They are VERY busy with lots of traffic in and out so I hope they keep it safe and keep a good handle on things because I hope to go back. The location is good you are well off the main road. Be kind to the ladies everyone this is a great place with lots of beautiful ladies offering great services.
-
02-20-24 12:42 #26509Senior Member

Posts: 418May Wellness. FairFax
Always a great place to keep on your rotation. The manager, knows how to keep fresh and good talent. We all know the energy, beauty and Service of one of my ATF Sunny. Great body, personality and just simply fucking sexy. The owner Nicole is back from China. Staff now is Angel, Sunny, and Cindy. I love this place and don't sleep on Nicole. She is a GEM.
-
02-20-24 12:24 #26508Senior Member

Posts: 35Dulles recommendation
Thanks for the recommendation! Someone else recommended K-Therapy as well, but with Happy. Seems like that's the move, not sure who I'll go with though. Might be a game time decision unless someone else has any other input one way or another.
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 06:30 #26507Senior Member

Posts: 71Jojo at 998
I had the pleasure of seeing Jojo at the 998 spa (https://998spa.business.site/). She is short, cute with a bit of tummy but sexy legs. She said she's 24 (She gave a decent massage for 30 minutes followed by a spirited CBJ with me rubbing her huge clit (note: I brought my own KY but they also have a bottle handy) and CFS. She held me in after I finished so she could show off her strong pussy muscles. She is eager to please. They give out a frequent user card. Free house fee after eight massages. That's a first for me. I have seen these frequent massage cards at other massage places but never at one that provides full service. This place is busy since they deliver a fun, satisfying service.
-
02-20-24 06:24 #26506Senior Member

Posts: 136What is a Karen doing looking for a late night massage?
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
Just someone stirring the pot.
-
02-19-24 23:16 #26505Senior Member

Posts: 651I doubt anything it's going to come from her complaining.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 21:30 #26504Senior Member

Posts: 264Another Karen
I read somewhere that Anna had left for New York and that AMP (known for the curtains) had closed. Isn't it peculiar how a male can go to a massage parlor and tip a female MT generously for the same thing (I. E. , a L1 level HE) that a female customers complains to LE and gets the male MT a 10-year prison sentence? She can simply not patronize Anna Hessentaoil's AMP.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 20:37 #26503Senior Member

Posts: 257Burke VA
The only 998 I've been familiar with is in Burke https://998spa.business.site/.
Originally Posted by BenMalone
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 20:20 #26502Senior Member

Posts: 257Excellent Find
Great Report. Definitely stay safe after sharing that one.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 18:38 #26501Regular Member

Posts: 12Lucy and 998
Where is 998 located?
-
02-19-24 17:55 #26500Senior Member

Posts: 152Recommendation near Dulles. K-Therapy
The best option I can think of is Julie at K-therapy in Chantilly if that's not too far for you. Listed on rubmaps:
Originally Posted by Hkfn91
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/chantilly-massage-parlors-va
Very attractive. Mid 40's Korean with a great body, decent medium pressure massage, very playful finish. Only naked HJ on the first visit.
Hope it helps.
-
02-19-24 16:47 #26499Regular Member

Posts: 2Ahhh yes. The naked man. "work 2 out of 3 times" hahaha.
Originally Posted by Loader401
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





