Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 328 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 4915
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3880
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdsa7172  [View Original Post]
    Lee is definitely a lot of fun, but recently she's pushed her "new girls" at me. Any new talent there that measure up to Lee?
    Don't know of any, other than the one that was there a month ago. If Autumn or Jackie ever came back, I'd be over there in a heartbeat. For different reasons on each.

  2. #3879

    Lee at Gaga

    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time this afternoon, Lee is a sweetheart.
    Lee is definitely a lot of fun, but recently she's pushed her "new girls" at me. Any new talent there that measure up to Lee?

  3. #3878

    Gaga

    Had a great time this afternoon, Lee is a sweetheart.

  4. #3877
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNeckMonger  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes that is required to set the tone for extras.
    I did use the table shower. No cover when flipped over.

  5. #3876

    Did you partake of the TS?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomJack  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the place. Really good massage but nothing else. They do have a table shower.
    Sometimes that is required to set the tone for extras.

  6. #3875
    Quote Originally Posted by StripHerMaked  [View Original Post]
    https://www.hanamimassage.net/

    This place? I don't see any hints that they are anything but legit. No mention of TS, for example. If any knows differently, please let us know. I'd love to have one more menu of ladies to choose from.
    It actually says on their main page that they offer a "Japanese style bathing".

  7. #3874
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforkics1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried the new place in Dalton if so how was it.
    Stopped by the place. Really good massage but nothing else. They do have a table shower.

  8. #3873
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforkics1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried the new place in Dalton if so how was it.
    https://www.hanamimassage.net/

    This place? I don't see any hints that they are anything but legit. No mention of TS, for example. If any knows differently, please let us know. I'd love to have one more menu of ladies to choose from.

  9. #3872

    Hanami new spot

    Anyone tried the new place in Dalton if so how was it.

  10. #3871

    Lee does do a great

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasean  [View Original Post]
    Been to Gaga more times than I'd like to admit. But today I'm looking for a legit massage, hoping to find a local place I can get a HE that's not Gaga. Any suggestions?
    Legit massage. You just have to ask and say just that a legit massage. But if your like me temptation always ends up winning.

  11. #3870

    Anyone New at GaGa?

    Any new girls at Gaga within the last month or so? I've been waiting on someone new. Thanks for any info. PM fine if you prefer.

  12. #3869

    Royal Spa

    Anyone been to Royal Spa lately? I've not been there in a couple of years, but if there's anything decent there I'd like to drop by and get some FS. Older is fine so long as she still has a nice body and knows how to make me feel good.

  13. #3868
    Thanks for responding. I see a lot of Le eating near there and it's a busy strip mall. You're probably right.

  14. #3867

    Healing

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that there's a healing massage at the foot of signal mt that's open until 9 pm.

    That's usually a good sign that they offer extras. Has anyone tried it? I only see posts about healing in East ridge.

    This one is closer to me so it would be great if it offered something with a middle age or younger masseuse.
    From what I heard, it is str8 massage. No extras, but I have not personally been there. Given it is Hamilton County, it is doubt to be anything more than just a massage.

  15. #3866

    Healing near red bank

    I noticed that there's a healing massage at the foot of signal mt that's open until 9 pm.

    That's usually a good sign that they offer extras. Has anyone tried it? I only see posts about healing in East ridge.

    This one is closer to me so it would be great if it offered something with a middle age or younger masseuse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape