Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 10623
-
02-19-24 15:08 #8073Senior Member

Posts: 208Will report back
Well people are always taking one for the team so I will report back on her age.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 15:07 #8072Senior Member

Posts: 208Looked interesting
Looks interesting but according to the seattle board not trying to piss razors.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
And I know when I get there I would be thinking with the wrong head.
Anyone try her out??
-
02-19-24 13:56 #8071Senior Member

Posts: 577They both post ads
Both post ads; but Cherry does it more often. Sister's spelling is Candice, not Candace.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
Cherry is fun; but from calling to actually meeting is arduous. Hours with no reply, or the next day with a lot of excuses tho not answering whatever your question was. Outcall only and you've usually got to pick her up from Clackamas.
If picking her up from somewhere else, it's more than likely immediately following another appointment or a visit to a pharmacy.
All that said, Cherry is fun. Met her about 5-6 times; but too much wasted time to try again.
Booked w Candice a few times and she flaked each time.
-
02-19-24 13:42 #8070Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 42390% & The Twins
Not my experience.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
Question: Cherry is the only one that actually puts an ad up, right? I can't recall seeing an ad for Candace. Where does one find her info at? Thank you.
-
02-19-24 13:24 #8069Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone tried her before?
She looks fun and the rates aren't too bad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...s/281063560023
-
02-19-24 10:10 #8068Senior Member

Posts: 1143Gypsy
Alright, so which one of you sick fucks took the chance on this one? Somebody must have a good report.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...o/170528410977
-
02-19-24 00:25 #8067Senior Member

Posts: 49I get that everyone has their limits and biases and stuff. Old dames have just always worked me and the ones I've had were awesome. I'm about the experience and I'm at an age where I'm starting to bucket list. But I get that it's a kink for me and not everyone's thing.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 00:22 #8066Senior Member

Posts: 49God, where to start? Double BJ with their tongues touching. One behind the other with the one in the back's arm around the in the front blowing. Lots of caressing back and forth. Seriously, I've given this a lot of thought. 69 doggying the one on top while the one on the bottom licks balls and the other's clit. The position you want with them DFKing. In doggy with one on top of the other going from pussy to pussy. I could go on forever.
I've had sisters and a mother / daughter, but never twins. If they'll interact with each other, the sky's the limit for my perverted mind. Would love to hear how it goes.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 00:14 #8065Senior Member

Posts: 49Totally understand. I've got some time to decide back and forth whether or not to see her. Or them. Really appreciate the information. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 00:02 #8064Senior Member

Posts: 1157Lol
Some guys got grandma fetish. I can't get past the old people smell.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 18:33 #8063Senior Member

Posts: 2938What is she 60?
Originally Posted by ThaManBey
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 15:14 #8062Senior Member

Posts: 208Any information
Seen her ad a couple of times.
Tried to use the search function and nothing came up.
Videos seem to indicate she may belong here.
Anyone??
Thanks.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...land/165204182
-
02-18-24 14:55 #8061Senior Member

Posts: 1143Waste of time
I can appreciate that, however, that literally describes 90% of the hoes out there.
Originally Posted by Brickleton
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 13:17 #8060Senior Member

Posts: 63CherryOnTop
Be aware. They are very good at wasting a lot of your time before you actually get to see them. I have wasted well over 4 hours combined. They will give quick responses and then randomly completely stop responding.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 12:21 #8059Senior Member

Posts: 1143Cherryontop
This is her. And her sister goes by Candace. Bareback cumdump twins.
Originally Posted by MarcSpencer
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/629275425045













Reply With Quote





