Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 5075
-
02-29-24 19:03 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 215Age for mia
How old do you think she is? MILF territory?
-
02-28-24 14:48 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 119Alright, so is this an FS girl or just a CBJ girl?
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
I see her ad again for the Los Angeles area.
And I don't want to waste time if it's just a CBJ girl.
-
02-28-24 11:06 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 746No, ironically.
So, she once complained to me about guys asking for BBFS. She said "not for all the money in the world would I fuck without a condom. " Not sure why she has that pic up. Maybe it's supposed to be her own cream? Either way, it's definitely misleading and she should delete it.
Originally Posted by Drooo
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 09:07 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 110That picture is on a profile in cuddle comfort goes by avamoon.
Originally Posted by UrbanBook
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 01:07 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 471Bbfs
Does she offer BBFSCIP? She has a photo of a creampie. If she offers that, I'm there.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 15:15 #4170Senior Member

Posts: 746Worth the drive.
Maybe you saw her already, but Mia is more than worth a drive down the 110 to Gardena. 150/ hhr GFE and she's sexy as hell. Time it right and it'll be a 20 minute drive each way from downtown.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/165498670
-
02-27-24 14:47 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 196Any decent latinas LA
Hey can you guys do a couple reviews of some decently priced Latinas in LA. I have been only able to book with Asian or AA recently. Or the latinas girls are all the way in Gardena or Inglewood. I need something local like downtown or ktown. Does anybody have any recommendations.
-
02-26-24 20:20 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 7266Have seen her last year and she ain't for everyone!
Originally Posted by BlakCasper
[View Original Post]
You're $ so its up to you?
-
02-26-24 07:33 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 82YMMV, but personally.
I won't say she was bad by any means, she didn't have an attitude, she seems to work as a dancer so she was definitely having fun just dancing to the music she put on, pretty talkative and open, the head was pretty good (nothing worth 2 bills a half hour though), but it was kind of flat.
Like soda, it was kind of like a coke that had been shaken and left to sit so it doesn't burst when you open it, there was something that was kind of missing from the experience imo.
I won't say she was bad at all, no, just that it kind of seemed to end a little abruptly, so shelling out 2 bills instead of 1 and a half seemed kind of pointless afterwards.
Not saying you couldn't possibly have a good time, I will admit that the bbl looked amazing from the back, but I guess it just wasn't it for me, she isn't the provider for me and it isn't of any fault of her own, just that sometimes you see a provider, you could have taken it left it, and there is nothing more else to it.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/165533521
Goes by Amy.
-
02-24-24 08:28 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 61Katey
Reviews say she's a squirter. And some say she's a *****.
Originally Posted by BlakCasper
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 17:29 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 362Korean Katey
Anyone seen this lady? She has mixed reviews on the other site ter. And the pictures may be from 15-20 years ago, though for an older gent she may be just right.
https://hot.com/us/ca/los-angeles/es...38-4524/m-g0wc
-
02-18-24 14:57 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 421Interesting. I googled that number too and found what you said in Nashville, TN. I won't post that link here because its clearly NOT a female.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
But this chick, in NYC, clearly looks female, with no evidence otherwise, with that same number, also came up in a google, on Erotic Monkey:
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sunny-es...rk-city-352055
Perhaps this number belongs to some pimp who manages more than one "person"? Perhaps its a stable of diverse people, in different locations managed by the same pimp? Or, if you prefer, “agent”. I've no idea, but that seems the most likely explanation?
-
02-18-24 11:53 #4163Senior Member

Posts: 1657I googled that number too and sure nuff it's a chick with a dick.
Originally Posted by VodkaTonic
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 01:23 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 43Not sure if this is supposed to be a prank, but if you google that number, it leads to an ad for a trans girl.
I googled it and did not find any ads for trans chicks and the report specifically says he saw her pussy. If you wish to continue with this report the post by using the report post button and include the link you found.
A2
-
02-18-24 00:47 #4161Senior Member

Posts: 90Lisette / she's in the top five
I ran into this cute little spinner in DTLA. I was a little nervous because I didn't know if she was familiar with the lifestyle. After complimenting her on her hair I continued a conversation and was successful in getting her in the car. She eventually opened up to me about being an escort and advertising on Slixa. She showed me her pretty flower to assure me she wasn't a pretty male. It was gorgeous. She assured me she'd give me the best head ever. I stopped and got her roses then pulled over in a parking lot. It wasn't the best I'd had but it was damn close. My toes curled. That hasn't happened in years.
She gave me permission to share her number. Lisette 347 980 9217.
Tell her Handsome recommended you. Please be a gentlemen. She's a doll.












Reply With Quote




