Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 789 1289 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 27816
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23496

    Possible New Provider

    See link wording in ad states "So bare with me as far as that goes." Coded words possibly. Have fun figuring it out boys.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....d-your-fantasy

  2. #23495

    SlamDunk as you say.

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? I heard she might have settled down now these days?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....RTY-*****-YASS!-You-want-it-NOW-YASSS!-You-want-it-CHEAP-and-EASY-YASSSS!-You-want to-FILM-it-for-FREE-YASSSSS!
    Read her "about me" on the other board. Tight smooth body. Shows you her V right before she climbs on top of you. Super sexy vulgar talk during session, begs for the CIP. Use to be in Auburn but now is in Issaquah. She is always available but has a time cap I think her last ad said 5 pm use to be 3 pm. Doesn't need to be an ad up for her to be available which probably means she has regulars idk. Only saw her once like 6 months ago. I was primed to go a couple weeks ago again but then found out she was in Issaquah and not down the street from me so I couldn't confirm appt and still haven't rescheduled.

  3. #23494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    Last time, I saw her, It was a around November of last year. She was late as usual, but looked super rough. If it wasnt for the CIP & ATM, I would would have prolly given her compensation for her time & gas and send her on her way out. She.

    Looked like a worn out crackhead.
    I think she's asking for too much. Some of you guys happily pay it. I can get the same level of service for half her rate.

  4. #23493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaForMamma  [View Original Post]
    Shay does BBFS.
    Is it upsell? Last time I ask for BBFS via txt it was extra, dunno if it's slamdunk or YMMV. I want to book a date with her but if it's extra fo bb I'm walking away.

  5. #23492
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    Last time, I saw her, It was a around November of last year. She was late as usual, but looked super rough. If it wasnt for the CIP & ATM, I would would have prolly given her compensation for her time & gas and send her on her way out. She.

    Looked like a worn out crackhead.
    I saw her last fall too and she doest look as fresh as before but once she dropped to the floor and I started face fucking her she looked alot better. It's hard to beat that along with BBFS, CIM, CIP, & CIA availability. Does ShayShay have the same menu?

  6. #23491

    Kimber

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    Last time, I saw her, It was a around November of last year. She was late as usual, but looked super rough. If it wasnt for the CIP & ATM, I would would have prolly given her compensation for her time & gas and send her on her way out. She.

    Looked like a worn out crackhead.
    That is really sad, she used to look really incredible and was even better in bed. Hope she gets the help she needs.

  7. #23490

    Yeah she looks rough

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I was part of a few gnagbangs with Kimber. I hear she is on the decline.
    Last time, I saw her, It was a around November of last year. She was late as usual, but looked super rough. If it wasnt for the CIP & ATM, I would would have prolly given her compensation for her time & gas and send her on her way out. She.

    Looked like a worn out crackhead.

  8. #23489
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Kimber Kelly & ShayShay have ads for duo's on STG. I know Kimber belongs here. Does Shay?
    I was part of a few gnagbangs with Kimber. I hear she is on the decline.

  9. #23488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Kimber Kelly & ShayShay have ads for duo's on STG. I know Kimber belongs here. Does Shay?
    Post the link please.

  10. #23487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Somebody reminds me of who Indica is please.
    There is a trans provider by that name on TNA.

  11. #23486

    Anyone tried?

    Has anyone seen this one? Feedback?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/473227033043

  12. #23485

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Kimber Kelly & ShayShay have ads for duo's on STG. I know Kimber belongs here. Does Shay?
    Shay does BBFS.

  13. #23484

    KK & Shay duo

    I noticed Kimber Kelly & ShayShay have ads for duo's on STG. I know Kimber belongs here. Does Shay?

  14. #23483

    AmandaWonders

    If she knows you she will allow it. She came hard last night as I pounded her in Mish while choking her and calling her a cheap wh ore.

    Fun times.

  15. #23482

    Indica

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    She's doing fine, she just left my place.
    Somebody reminds me of who Indica is please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape