Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 1182 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16580

    Tiny Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiPatrol  [View Original Post]
    Reviewed her before, but it just keeps on getting better. Chill Beach chick with awesome skills. Slim trim and flexible. Tastes and smells great. There is nothing you won't like.

    SP.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...i/303190103113
    Nice report SkiPatrol and agree that Heather is a cool chill beach chick without all the drama that you find with so many of the younger ones (Boss Lady always comes to mind). The only issue I've ever had is with her being ready on time which can be frustrating but she is a woman and I've never met one in the hobby or outside of the hobby who is on time. Slim trim and flexible is a great descriptions of her and her tight toned tan body is what I think about when the word spinner is thrown around. She's also a sweet woman with a heart of gold and just a overall good person to be around. https://tryst.link/escort/heatherlynncocoabeach.

    Now SkiPatrol let's update that phone camera you got so you can do her some justice with the pics! 😉.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1127.jpg‎   365A0076.jpg‎   365A0164.jpg‎  

  2. #16579

    Michelle

    Just a friendly reminder tha5 Michelle is local and the best brevard has to offer drama and drug free. LOL.

    Bs.

  3. #16578

    Heather Lynn

    Reviewed her before, but it just keeps on getting better. Chill Beach chick with awesome skills. Slim trim and flexible. Tastes and smells great. There is nothing you won't like.

    SP.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...i/303190103113
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1020412.JPG‎   P1020411.JPG‎   P1020410.JPG‎  

  4. #16577

  5. #16576

    Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Looks like scammer is back to write plate numbers down for her pimp. Beware don't fall for her. Looks like she's actually lowered her donations to scam us.

    https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/208194437586

    Bs.
    Looks like she was just featured on Iveys wheel of fugitives and she is the star of it this week. So if you choose to call her you have been warned!

  6. #16575
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review! Had a notion, but your review certainly has changed my interest. Now, my only question Mustang1994 is this: why are you listed as a "Forum Advertiser" which to my understanding is for Escorts to join the Forum and respond to Forum Members about reviews and provide feedback and be a point of contact for screening? Hmmm 🤔! Also, I read your posts, going back a few years, seemingly interrogative in context and occasionally bashing a provider? What's up with that? Inquiring minds would like to know! Cheers.
    You have way to much time on your hands Willie!

  7. #16574
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang1994  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea why it says that or how to change it. As for when I post it's usually when I've had a bad experience and don't want others to have the same.
    Thanks for clarifying! It just seems weird! No offense and thanks on reporting on your bad experiences, definitely needed to help others! But, please report on your good experiences as well! Cheers.

  8. #16573
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    So $130 for the QV and then another $50 for ONE position? Or was the extra $50 because she doesn't like CG? But she's good with RCG? Regardless, seems rather steep for the experience.
    Sorry $50 extra was just for more than the BBBJ not per position sorry for any confusion.

  9. #16572
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review! Had a notion, but your review certainly has changed my interest. Now, my only question Mustang1994 is this: why are you listed as a "Forum Advertiser" which to my understanding is for Escorts to join the Forum and respond to Forum Members about reviews and provide feedback and be a point of contact for screening? Hmmm 🤔! Also, I read your posts, going back a few years, seemingly interrogative in context and occasionally bashing a provider? What's up with that? Inquiring minds would like to know! Cheers.
    I have no idea why it says that or how to change it. As for when I post it's usually when I've had a bad experience and don't want others to have the same.

  10. #16571

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang1994  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Allison this past weekend. Coms were ok, met her at a private residence at Melbourne beach. We agreed on a QV at $130 started off normal BBBJ for a couple minutes asked if we could 69 and she said she didn't do that (no big deal) after a couple more minutes asked if she could get on top and she said it would be $50 more little head was InCharge so I agreed. On went the cover and she started to ride me (her bed was weird kind of like two twin beds pushed together) we kept falling into the center so we tried doggy couldn't get the angle right (I'm really tall) got lost in the rubber, she said she was going to get a drink and came back 5 minute later (while waiting I thought she was going to have me leave or send someone in to kick me out as I heard a bunch of commotion at the other end of the house but I was just paranoid). She came back started another BBBJ to get me back up cover went back on she rode me reverse cowgirl until completion. Overall kind of weird experience might chalk it up to first time visit. Probably won't see her again due to the upcharge during the session if she told me before hand wouldn't have been an issue just kind of shady IMO to wait until we're already started.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/208585338273
    So $130 for the QV and then another $50 for ONE position? Or was the extra $50 because she doesn't like CG? But she's good with RCG? Regardless, seems rather steep for the experience.

  11. #16570

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang1994  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Allison this past weekend. Coms were ok, met her at a private residence at Melbourne beach. We agreed on a QV at $130 started off normal BBBJ for a couple minutes asked if we could 69 and she said she didn't do that (no big deal) after a couple more minutes asked if she could get on top and she said it would be $50 more little head was InCharge so I agreed. On went the cover and she started to ride me (her bed was weird kind of like two twin beds pushed together) we kept falling into the center so we tried doggy couldn't get the angle right (I'm really tall) got lost in the rubber, she said she was going to get a drink and came back 5 minute later (while waiting I thought she was going to have me leave or send someone in to kick me out as I heard a bunch of commotion at the other end of the house but I was just paranoid). She came back started another BBBJ to get me back up cover went back on she rode me reverse cowgirl until completion. Overall kind of weird experience might chalk it up to first time visit. Probably won't see her again due to the upcharge during the session if she told me before hand wouldn't have been an issue just kind of shady IMO to wait until we're already started.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/208585338273
    Thanks for the review! Had a notion, but your review certainly has changed my interest. Now, my only question Mustang1994 is this: why are you listed as a "Forum Advertiser" which to my understanding is for Escorts to join the Forum and respond to Forum Members about reviews and provide feedback and be a point of contact for screening? Hmmm 🤔! Also, I read your posts, going back a few years, seemingly interrogative in context and occasionally bashing a provider? What's up with that? Inquiring minds would like to know! Cheers.

  12. #16569

    Angel

    OK guys just got word Angel is in town till Friday and staying in the Viera area of course. You want great experience then she's got you covered.

    Bs.

  13. #16568

    Allison in Melbourne

    I met up with Allison this past weekend. Coms were ok, met her at a private residence at Melbourne beach. We agreed on a QV at $130 started off normal BBBJ for a couple minutes asked if we could 69 and she said she didn't do that (no big deal) after a couple more minutes asked if she could get on top and she said it would be $50 more little head was InCharge so I agreed. On went the cover and she started to ride me (her bed was weird kind of like two twin beds pushed together) we kept falling into the center so we tried doggy couldn't get the angle right (I'm really tall) got lost in the rubber, she said she was going to get a drink and came back 5 minute later (while waiting I thought she was going to have me leave or send someone in to kick me out as I heard a bunch of commotion at the other end of the house but I was just paranoid). She came back started another BBBJ to get me back up cover went back on she rode me reverse cowgirl until completion. Overall kind of weird experience might chalk it up to first time visit. Probably won't see her again due to the upcharge during the session if she told me before hand wouldn't have been an issue just kind of shady IMO to wait until we're already started.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/208585338273

  14. #16567

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Melbaction  [View Original Post]
    I've visited her 3 times in the last couple of weeks. Excellent oral conversation, and the rest is up to par. Reasonable rates and real photos. Is she my all time favorite? No. But she definitely is not as sketchy as some of the other more reasonable rate providers in the area. Located right behind FIT in a house. I believe another woman and an older man stay there as well, but they stay out of site and I have not run into any sort of drama.
    Thank you for the excellent review. I'm more concerned with safety and LEO than performance. LOL.

  15. #16566
    Quote Originally Posted by Mg7318  [View Original Post]
    I'm from Ohio and looking for info on Allison, I'm always suspicious when a blond puts down black hair. Any info would be much appreciated. I know in Ohio LEO monitors this site and fishes for mongers so I guess it is the same down here. Super cute. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/059589251657
    I've visited her 3 times in the last couple of weeks. Excellent oral conversation, and the rest is up to par. Reasonable rates and real photos. Is she my all time favorite? No. But she definitely is not as sketchy as some of the other more reasonable rate providers in the area. Located right behind FIT in a house. I believe another woman and an older man stay there as well, but they stay out of site and I have not run into any sort of drama.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape