Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 37347
-
02-17-24 10:28 #30852Senior Member

Posts: 161Lmao
Now DATS funny!
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 10:14 #30851Senior Member

Posts: 39Best Thai massage
Hi all. I am looking for recommendations for the best time massage place. I'm just looking for a great massage, but if extras are offered, that's a bonus. TIA.
-
02-17-24 09:34 #30850Senior Member

Posts: 195Leah
Leah is fantastic. I'd definitely recommend giving her a visit. A+ provider.
She is doing 4 hands on Mondays and Fridays if you can give her a few days notice. Go see for yourself!
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ist-42609.html
-
02-17-24 09:09 #30849Senior Member

Posts: 1048 Star
8 Star is a good choice for service. However, BB is not guaranteed. 2 pops is possible if you negotiate.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 09:05 #30848Senior Member

Posts: 104Acupressure Westland
See Angie or Jessica at Acupressure. Excellent back walking. Middlebelt at Ann Arbor Trail.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 18:18 #30847Senior Member

Posts: 121Lisa
Tired of visiting AMP's? Want to visit a cute, New York girl? Lisa offers a great massage and fun conversation! PM me for more details, you'll be sure to leave her place happy!
-
02-16-24 17:47 #30846Senior Member

Posts: 51All green
Finally drew Amy today and I definitely have to say she is a mp 9. Great body with a perfect pair up top. Although I will say her "script" was a bit much, almost felt like I was at a hibachi place with all the cheesy entertainment. Doesn't allow fiv and massage was okay at best. Mimi gives the best massage.
I was in a little after one with nobody there, within 15 minutes the bell rang twice. Amy was good about it and didn't cut my time short.
I will say I'm pretty sure they reuse covers here though. Every time I'm here they pull it out of a paper towel and make sure to rinse it off in the sink after. Just my 2 pennies.
-
02-16-24 16:42 #30845Senior Member

Posts: 435LostInDetroit Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by LostInDetroit
[View Original Post]
When you clean it out please PM me.
-
02-16-24 15:50 #30844Senior Member

Posts: 309Back walking massage info
Hello there anyone know any place do very good back walking? Had one long time ago where they had bars on ceiling she done massage, cracked my back felt good after that. I'm in belleville / Canton area be best.
-
02-16-24 14:57 #30843Senior Member

Posts: 48Why not LOL. Adds to the mystery.
Originally Posted by MyWagoneer
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 14:55 #30842Senior Member

Posts: 48Bruh tell me about it.
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 14:45 #30841Senior Member

Posts: 125Rushed out for a reason
Probably was late for lunch, I don't think she ever missed an opportunity to eat.
Originally Posted by Pookie586
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 14:01 #30840Senior Member

Posts: 79Too funny
I wouldn't have taken you as a Pookie. LOL.
Originally Posted by Pookie586
[View Original Post]
Glad you had fun.
-
02-16-24 13:33 #30839Senior Member

Posts: 48All green
Went and seen Mimi today at all green. Great table shower and awesome massage I will be back. Let's try and keep this place around.
-
02-16-24 13:08 #30838Senior Member

Posts: 48Haha
Was that you LOL. Sorry I actually didn't notice you. It was my first time here today and MIMI was great, I think she was only one working today, they said Aimee was there too. Good place I hope it last.
Originally Posted by MyWagoneer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





