Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 457 507 907 1407 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31224
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 65

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyLurkr  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if she's still around. Would appreciate if anyone can share me her most recent contact info. Thanks.
    She works for Sirens.

    https://sirensva.com/

  2. #31223

    She been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone dreamed with this woman? She peaked my interest and I want to pull the trigger on it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/218173316030
    On average bad experience and some have claimed she lets that meowth battle without armor for extra. Proceed with caution.

  3. #31222

    Bbl

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I went and had a dream with this busty Latina and OMG, the amount of ass on her made the experience too fun LOL. It is definitely worth it, and get some before she's gone. She leaves in one month.
    Idk what's her attitude like, cause the bbl looks terrible.

  4. #31221
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone dreamed with this woman? She peaked my interest and I want to pull the trigger on it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/218173316030
    She is been reviewed on this forum.

  5. #31220

    He's not lying!

    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/165116541

    Met up with this one because I loved the pic of her ass. English is limited so I used English to spanish text. She's a little paranoid and it took a little convincing. I get there and her ass seems a little bigger in person which I loved. It's got that really good shape to it and it's nice, big and stackable. If you like the thicker ones like I do you'll enjoy it.
    I went and had a dream with this busty Latina and OMG, the amount of ass on her made the experience too fun LOL. It is definitely worth it, and get some before she's gone. She leaves in one month.

  6. #31219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Do just a little wofk

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone dreamed with this woman? She peaked my interest and I want to pull the trigger on it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/218173316030
    If you search she has been reviewed several times. From what I remember mixed reviews but I think she is legit.

  7. #31218

    FaceTime

    Yeah, I had to do the FaceTime. We had a hard time with it too, but she finally figured it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Did you do the FaceTime verify with her? I've seen her before and at the time my phone had video call capability so it was no issue. I've been trying to see her again, but my current phone can't do it. I can't figure out a way to get passed that process for her.

  8. #31217

    Sexy 33 yr old mixed female

    Have anyone dreamed with this woman? She peaked my interest and I want to pull the trigger on it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/218173316030

  9. #31216

    Asian GFE club

    I couldn't find much reviews on Asian GFE club. Can anyone share their experience with LuLu.

    Looks like BBFS is on menu for extra 200 tips.

  10. #31215

    Autofill

    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/165116541

    Met up with this one because I loved the pic of her ass. English is limited so I used English to spanish text. She's a little paranoid and it took a little convincing. I get there and her ass seems a little bigger in person which I loved. It's got that really good shape to it and it's nice, big and stackable. If you like the thicker ones like I do you'll enjoy it.
    Autofill corrected smackable to stackable LOL.

  11. #31214

    Big ass

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/165116541

    Met up with this one because I loved the pic of her ass. English is limited so I used English to spanish text. She's a little paranoid and it took a little convincing. I get there and her ass seems a little bigger in person which I loved. It's got that really good shape to it and it's nice, big and stackable. If you like the thicker ones like I do you'll enjoy it.

  12. #31213

    Ok

    Saw this chick the other day. I don't know what why'all think, but I don't need to see all the little Valentine day bs that why'all got her all over like a god damn dick counter for the last 2 days, but whatever. Haha. I did get a laugh at the guys who had given her roses Twice! But she's def a spinner and they're not totally my favorite, but she really knows how to put one down her throat, then we got down to business, finished down her throat in the bag. She got up and started taking a bird bath in the sink and had me flush the bag. No monkey, but definitely worn. No one in the room, but someone else is definitely staying there. Everything covered. 2 for the hh, not bad, but I like little bit more meat on the bone.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/165069334

  13. #31212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar58  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have splurged and yes, I paid a deposit. All I'm going to say if you can afford it, 1 hour isn't enough.
    I've also splurged for her a few times and yes she is well worth the price of admission. Very nice great slender body which I love. Will repeat.

  14. #31211
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to find a review of Jamie Clark, either here or on TER, but to no avail. A search of this thread has some posts that reference a review. If any of y'all have splurged (yes this would be a big expenditure for me), please share your experiences. Also, she requires a deposit to book. I've never fronted a deposit, is it safe with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-clark

    Thanks.
    Yes, I have splurged and yes, I paid a deposit. All I'm going to say if you can afford it, 1 hour isn't enough.

  15. #31210

    Big Booty Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Just tried to reach out via text based on this report and received this immediate response: This phone number is no longer in service.

    Too bad.
    Yeah that good review probably got her crazy text and spooked her. Can't review good cat without the crazy influx after smh. Y'all know she paranoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape