Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 10239
-
02-24-24 11:54 #8274Senior Member

Posts: 655She used to advertise around Allentown / Scranton PA. Might ask questions in those forums.
Originally Posted by BillyBass
[View Original Post]
I recall her pics from when I was working in those areas, maybe be a year or two ago.
-
02-23-24 09:27 #8273Senior Member

Posts: 551All covered
I texted her she's saying CBJ no bbj. So I passed.
Originally Posted by BillyBass
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 11:28 #8272Senior Member

Posts: 83Anybody seen this girl?
Just wondering if anybody has seen this girl before. Nice body, and kind of a hot, slutty look to her, but I've never seen any reviews. I've tried twice to set something up and TOFTT, but we haven't been able to make our schedules align yet.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/784675879071
-
02-21-24 18:36 #8271Senior Member

Posts: 97Natalia
BBBJ yes and Idk about BBFS we were covered and I didn't ask if she did cause not something I was looking for. Ill say this, Nat is clean and she seems to want to stay that way. She did have condoms and automatically brought one out so. YMMV.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 17:06 #8270Senior Member

Posts: 611Natalia
bbbj bbfs?
Originally Posted by ajhunt
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 12:47 #8269Senior Member

Posts: 37Doubles aka ffm mt Laurel asains
Hey did anyone try ffm with the mt Laurel Asians and if so some intel with your experience. Not looking for them to do lesbo but wanted to line them up and go back and forth in doggie.
-
02-21-24 12:13 #8268Senior Member

Posts: 97Natalia
Haven't seen her in the last few weeks but within last few months. She's a nice girl, but definitely drugs are the priority. Set the date up quickly but once I arrived she kept me waiting for a while and made excuses. Finally got in and she was getting high in the bathroom a lot. Which pissed me off after all the time she kept me waiting. Once she's in bed she's a fun time and pretty much did what I wanted. But the minute we took a break she was back in the bathroom doing her thing. While she preformed her duties for me there is some similar behavior that's corroborated. I'd see her again solely because she's fun, fairly responsive and got a banging little body. She doesn't strike me as someone who robs or steals. We talked for awhile while there and She definitely values Her Name in the Game. Her good Rep Its how she keeps a roof over her head and $ coming in. YMMV kinda thing.
Originally Posted by WookieCookie33
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 17:30 #8267Senior Member

Posts: 83Just a quick correction to my review below. Somebody PM'ed me and asked how much Olivia wanted for BBBJ. In hindsight, I think she actually said she didn't do BBBJ (covered only). I don't care about it that much either way, so I hadn't thought it through that clearly when I wrote the original review. But I'm pretty sure it's just not an option. Sorry for the confusion.
Originally Posted by BillyBass
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 13:31 #8266Senior Member

Posts: 83Olivia and Lillith back to back
Just went to see Olivia in Voorhees, whom I've seen a few times, and it turned out her friend Lillith, who is new to STG, was going to wait in the bathroom while Olivia and I did our session. Lillith is young, cute, and had a nice body, so I asked Olivia if we could do back to back short stays. 120 for ss with Olivia and then 120 for SS with Lillith. They were both cool with the idea, so that's what we did.
Got with Olivia for nice lubed HJ (BBBJ is extra, but I'm happy with HJ so stayed with that), followed by doggy until I was close to popping. During the HJ, we had Lillith come out to see the technique (I'm kinda picky about my HJ's).
When I was close to popping with Olivia, I stopped, and we switched out. Washed junior so Lillith could start fresh. Her HJ technique was excellent (she follows directions well), and when junior was at full attention again, we hopped up on the bed, covered up for some doggy, and I didn't last long -- especially with the view of Lillith's behind. It's very nice.
I highly recommend both girls, either one at a time or back to back. Not sure if they'd do anything at the same time. I can only have junior in one at a time, so I prefer one-on-one.
This is Lillith: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...a/852356662601.
This is Olivia: https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...l/545832512437.
-
02-17-24 13:24 #8265Senior Member

Posts: 83I just saw Rosina yesterday at her place in Lindenwold. Agree she is a nice find. Great boobies!
Originally Posted by MrE86
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 13:23 #8264Senior Member

Posts: 83Ad's gone already. Can you repost a link if her ad goes back up?
Originally Posted by Rain1393
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 19:55 #8263Senior Member

Posts: 551Content
She sells content. Idgaf about content.
Originally Posted by AHarris1
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 13:49 #8262Senior Member

Posts: 197Bree
I have seen this girls ads for a long time but I do not recall any reviews, anyone know anything about her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/609-665-6210
-
02-16-24 12:38 #8261Senior Member

Posts: 105So here is a throwback. Naughty Natalie (Nat), not be confused with Naughty Natty, is back. I don't even know how long its been but I saw her years ago. Looks like she's been posting for a few days and 1 or 2 of the pics in her ads are from the last time she used to post. Anyone see her recently?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/196131660401
-
02-15-24 11:14 #8260Regular Member

Posts: 21She a works out of a private house in Lindenwold. Room with a mattress on the floor, no bed. On the plus side she's real sweetheart and accommodating. 160 hh.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





