Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 4254
-
02-21-24 09:27 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 281Just ask one of the dancers, they always have booze with them. A lot of them are drunk, stoned or high on blow while they are working.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 21:25 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 244I agree
Fuck that stay away easy to get alcohol in the club and mix it with a coke or sprite.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 21:12 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 274I hope I am wrong.
I don't think we want the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board in our strip clubs. The enforcement officers are complete shit heads. They hate fun. I suspect the things that go on in our strip clubs will not be tolerated by their enforcement officers. If they can figure out a way to prevent people from having fun, they will do it. They will try and sell their enforcement as a safety measure. Their enforcement officers love to ruin someone's good time.
-
02-20-24 18:56 #2871Senior Member

Posts: 1019Strippers
Strippers complaining the club is slow when they want 500 for a 15 minute CBJ, because and there isn't room fee.
Theses twats need to learn the market. BBBJ is 150 for. Qv with a escort at MOST!
-
02-20-24 00:38 #2870Senior Member

Posts: 51White Knights and Simps
I hate what the other board has become. White knights explaining away pimps, fake reviews, and putting providers on a pedestal. Goddamn Simps!
Providers do not care about you. Stop trying to be their friend!
You only exist to providers as a paycheck and the for the time that you paid. Most of the time they would rather you left early. Guarantee none of them are letting you stay longer.
Bringing gifts or white knighting on the board isn't going to get you better service! Providers barely remember Johns and are trying to make as much money / see as many appointments as they can. They're not going to remember your life story.
Providers don't care about you. If you get in an accident, lose your job, or have something shitty happen in your life, they don't care.
Get in, get off, maybe get off again, and get out!
You see someone doing this shit. Refer them here. Because they need to remember this.
-
02-18-24 06:07 #2869Administrator

Posts: 5256Two things
First, non pro means you don't pay them money, AT ALL. If your idea of game includes reaching for a wallet then it's not game. They are commercial sex workers and you are a john, end of fucking story. Non pro means not professional, not paid.
Originally Posted by Merovingian2
[View Original Post]
Second to the rest of you, he's a fucking troll. Stop responding to his posts.
A2
-
02-18-24 00:58 #2868Senior Member

Posts: 66Same place where everyone else is looking. There is no secret stash of students and young professionals. No Skull & Bones hideout. When people complain about the GPS and the $900 ppm girls what is really happening is you're paying the "creepy tax" or you got no game. Practice your game and learn that "non-pro" really means "non-pro" and the prices will come down for you. The only time the well dried up was during Covid when every girl disappeared off the sites.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
I think the bigger problem is the infestation of pros and pic sellers where it use to be just true college girls and young professionals. I pass on every girl with OF like glamor shots, who immediately text me their number or tell me in the first message let's meet at a hotel.
-
02-17-24 21:34 #2867Senior Member

Posts: 500I was about to say, where my white girls atlol I've done this with them as well, but I don't come on here just to say, I've banged all these girl for x amount of money and then give zero info. Cool story bro, useless info just trying to brag I guess. Next.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 05:26 #2866Senior Member

Posts: 1305Changed her name that's all. Fka = formerly known as. I added it here to help with future search results in case some one tries searching the new name and nothing comes up. They can then see the old name and search that. I don't know what other thread to place it in so I place it in this one, all strictly for informational purposes. I just haven't felt the need to start a new thread for this type of thing, although it may not be such a bad idea.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 13:28 #2865Senior Member

Posts: 66The 3 somes are very real. It alleviates my boredom by taking it to the next level. My occasional wingmen I met here after all.
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]
I suppose if you redefine "creepy" sure. But I call it be normal and treat non-pro girls as "non-pro". This means if they tell you "I am sore" after jackhammering away for 45 min that you stop versus complain "well I paid my $$ so take it till I'm done". Or start your introduction to them with a list of demands or "how much to do X?" Or bring your collection of sex toys to the first hotel meet up. I like sugar sites over say Tinder for one simple reason. You can find normal girls predisposed to trading a few dollars for loads of fun with no need to invest hours wining and dining them. A 30-45 min conversation over coffee and they're good to go. IF you act normal.
So yeah I'm laying out my "method" here to help those who think you either have to pay $900 or accept 45 yo grandmas or go down the pro path. Over the last 5 years I've bagged over 100 19-28 yo off sugar sites. Many students or early professionals making excellent money. For a little over $100/ pop on average. Many of whom later pop up in my Tinder or even LinkedIn feeds using the same pictures they used on the sugar sites.
Good hunting and good luck.
-
02-16-24 13:27 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 2935What about her?
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 12:31 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 244What?
Your list has no hot young white girls or thin model types you pay what you get for I may do some on list for free but most likely not LOL.
Originally Posted by Merovingian2
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 12:08 #2862Senior Member

Posts: 131LOL. In other words, you're a creepy asshole, you just hide it better. I know how that game works because I've done it myself.
Originally Posted by Merovingian2
[View Original Post]
Listen, guys, his method isn't complicated and it's all kind of laid out in the post. TBH he's not getting ridiculously good rates or access to UTR girls (tho, the threesome claims are sus). I hope he won't explain it step by step. The sugar game is already worse than when I got into it by dipshits throwing stupid money at girls who don't know WTF they're doing.
-
02-16-24 07:16 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 158Bored?
How are you connecting with these students?
Originally Posted by Merovingian2
[View Original Post]
I'd like to become bored, too.
-
02-16-24 05:33 #2860Senior Member

Posts: 1305https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?479408-Kristi-Love
Kristi love fka Kristin pootti.











Reply With Quote






