Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26487
    Quote Originally Posted by BryceTrout  [View Original Post]
    So I'm completely new to this and just wanted to share my experience and see if anybody has any suggestions or advice for me. I'll entail my only 2 experiences down below.

    I met Cindy mid Jan at time therapy on old bridge rd. Even tho she is very nice and let my hands explore ot I couldn't get her to do anything else besides HJ. After meeting her Cindy house fee was 60 I asked what's for extra and she kept saying nicely only 60 so I thought maybe when it's time for the deed should probably negotiate them and didn't press it more. Now after a very decent massage with great convo and minor teasing when she flipped me. She give a little bit massage and than asked if I wanted a HJ. I said yes. While she was doing that I asked can she can undress she politely said no and I insisted I could pay to which she again said no. She did mention at some point in the session I don't remember exactly one next time there would be more. I didn't push more and just let the HJ end and enjoyed hands freedom. After HJ she continued with rest of time with massage in which I kinda of dosed off. She woke me and I got dressed at which point she asked for 60. I said do you need any more for anything to which she said only 60. I gave 60 and I put 25 on top to which she smiled and said thank you and requested me to come again very eagerly. Personally really liked her good conversations and good massage. Just never went back thinking maybe that's the best you can get there. What do you guys think anybody have a better experience or this is the most you get from her?..
    Feedback:

    Time Therapy: I will assume the 60 requested was for the tip? Or just the house fee? It was not clear to me. If the 60 requested was for the tip, then there was no real need to put an extra 25, on top of the 60 requested. Again, I can not tell if the 60 was for just the house fee and she just was requesting the house fee and nothing else.

    Yams: Bravo to you for not caving in to her pressure for 200 tip, and bravo to you again for getting her to do FS for 120. And since she initiated a "meet and greet" in SF (likely to visit her at an AMP that she works at), why not pay her a visit and see how that session goes. Although I would do research on what the tip scales are like in SF so you have a sense if the providers are "GPS" like what they are here or more reasonable.

  2. #26486

    That's not her

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAv006  [View Original Post]
    Which Cherry is this? A new one or the ACS that hates Tina? Or is it the Cherry trying to go independent?

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...inia/165064484
    But has anyone tried this one? Legit or no. Asian pictures but saying Latin in there is confusing.

  3. #26485
    CoolAv006
    Guest

    Cherry?

    Which Cherry is this? A new one or the ACS that hates Tina? Or is it the Cherry trying to go independent?

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...inia/165064484

  4. #26484

    That's Viviana

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to FHOH and saw Alejandra holy shit she is a sex machine. BBBJ / rimjob, K9, she squirted on me when she was riding on top, reverse CG, back to K9 for the finish. We had 10 minutes left on the hour and she asked me what I wanted. I had her lay on her back with her head hanging off the table for a throat fuck second pop. No negotiation on the tip. I gave her $140 with no complaints.

    There was a cute shorter blond Latina at the front desk, anyone know her name? She is cute.
    Good luck w her.

  5. #26483

    Buffet try them all

    Quote Originally Posted by Koolakulak  [View Original Post]
    I called and asked who was available and they told me Saba, Carol, Cecilia, Alejandra, Fabiola and Sandra. I'll need to drop by. Any recommendations based on availability for FS and on the younger side? Do they offer multiple pops and BBBJ?
    All the information you asking about on the forum pretty much. Not going give RTF about don't little research over the past few pages.

    And tonight i saw Cecelia and she was a stick of dynamite as usual but the end of the night and she tapped out. Folded up like she was in labor after she came 3x.

    Always a wonderful and mature session with her.

  6. #26482

    For Him Or Her

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell us where or what is FHOH. I'd love to visit.
    For Him Or Her.

  7. #26481

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to FHOH and saw Alejandra holy shit she is a sex machine. BBBJ / rimjob, K9, she squirted on me when she was riding on top, reverse CG, back to K9 for the finish. We had 10 minutes left on the hour and she asked me what I wanted. I had her lay on her back with her head hanging off the table for a throat fuck second pop. No negotiation on the tip. I gave her $140 with no complaints.

    There was a cute shorter blond Latina at the front desk, anyone know her name? She is cute.
    Can you tell us where or what is FHOH. I'd love to visit.

  8. #26480
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Interested in learning of they allow doubles with their workers or do couple massages.

    I would definitely like to freak out with two workers in there or bring a hot tamale with me for a couples massage.
    I called and asked who was available and they told me Saba, Carol, Cecilia, Alejandra, Fabiola and Sandra. I'll need to drop by. Any recommendations based on availability for FS and on the younger side? Do they offer multiple pops and BBBJ?

  9. #26479
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    If they ask about extras, just smile and politely decline by saying "maybe next time" smile and wink. She'll smile too. Tip as if extras were given for continued good massages in the future.
    Good advice. I was heading in that direction, just tip as if it were a nova finish but otherwise be happy.

  10. #26478

    Morning massage near Dulles

    Next week I have to run a buddy up to Dulles for a morning flight. I'd love some suggestions as to where to get a great relaxing massage nearby.

    Ideally, I'd be looking for the most attractive provider I can find offering a naked L1 finish with roaming, or a unique massage experience. Open to MPs and independents. A place with a shower is a plus!

    I've skimmed the forum, but it's kind of overwhelming compared to what I'm used to in the Shenandoah Valley. Way too many options! Any input is greatly appreciated! Let me know your favorites!

  11. #26477
    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.../23164368.html

    Anyone try this? Seems too good to be true.

  12. #26476

    Fhoh

    Interested in learning of they allow doubles with their workers or do couple massages.

    I would definitely like to freak out with two workers in there or bring a hot tamale with me for a couples massage.

  13. #26475

    Keyora

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ268  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she still working? Booked two times on the website a couple months ago, then showed up to the studio and no one was there.
    Same for me, we set an appointment, I went and she didn't answer. I asked and she half-heartedly tried to tell me someone else showed up and she thought they were me. Oh well. Who else is reliable in that area for a good massage w L1?

  14. #26474

    Thanks bro

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game since mid-September, so I can't attest to personnel or places today. But when I was dreaming in area a lot, I had a few favorites:

    Healing Therapy in Lake Ridge off Old Bridge Rd. Variety of girls, good menu, probably paid more than I should have but reasonable. Lots of fun and TS.

    ZY Massage near IKEA or Costco. I only dreamt with Eva, but saw 3 other mid-30's ladies. Menu depends on who you're with. No TS, and "bed bath" extra, call ahead as they were popular my last visit in September.

    Healing Touches off Opitz near Route 1. I always dreamed of Penny. Older (50+), nice body, limited menu but good massage, fair prices. No TS.

    See my posts for more detailed reviews including the AMPs that crossed my mind once.
    Bro appreciate your help this gives me a decent amount of info regarding my local city. Will slowly start following up on these. Thanks and I have any questions I'll PM you.

  15. #26473

    A few old Woodbridge favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by Brycetrout  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a good spot in WB. Looking for mature MILF type. Natural medium to big OO if possible.
    I've been out of the game since mid-September, so I can't attest to personnel or places today. But when I was dreaming in area a lot, I had a few favorites:

    Healing Therapy in Lake Ridge off Old Bridge Rd. Variety of girls, good menu, probably paid more than I should have but reasonable. Lots of fun and TS.

    ZY Massage near IKEA or Costco. I only dreamt with Eva, but saw 3 other mid-30's ladies. Menu depends on who you're with. No TS, and "bed bath" extra, call ahead as they were popular my last visit in September.

    Healing Touches off Opitz near Route 1. I always dreamed of Penny. Older (50+), nice body, limited menu but good massage, fair prices. No TS.

    See my posts for more detailed reviews including the AMPs that crossed my mind once.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape