Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 512 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 562 612 1012 1512 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 41294
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33629
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGold21  [View Original Post]
    Payton brings back memories. I actually took her out on a fun date a long time ago. Finished it off with some killer head and swallowed every drop. But beware, she had a chipped tooth that will circumcise you.
    Ha! Luckily I don't remember being circumcised. And I don't plan on finding out what it feels like anytime soon. LOL.

  2. #33628
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    The good, if you're looking for a sloppy wet pussy that squirts. Go see her.

    Motel 6 decent room, some smoke smell. She's as big as I expected. But wanted a squirter since I haven't seen my girl in Sarasota in forever. Was fun, donation was reasonable. In a pinch I'd see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/564502951933
    Thank you for this. I have been wanting to pull the trigger and this done it. Going today.

  3. #33627

    Looks like Melanie

    Used to live off Ricker near Wheat. She's okay. A house, not a hotel.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    I think she EASILY goes back to the backpage days at least. Think she has been on and off the postings for over a decade at least. Probably stayed UTR all this time. I recall when I saw her the performance was underwhelming and she had an inflated sense of worth (like 150-200), maybe now at this late stage in her career she will go for cheap.

  4. #33626

    Snaggle Tooth Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Name of Cupcake tattoo provider Payton J.
    Payton brings back memories. I actually took her out on a fun date a long time ago. Finished it off with some killer head and swallowed every drop. But beware, she had a chipped tooth that will circumcise you.

  5. #33625

    Reached out to her today

    I was just told the same for 1 hr plus: "500 multiple. 1000 unlimited overnight".

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    She quoted 300 hr. Even more inflated.

    Pics look fun but not at that coin.

    Do you recall her name back then? Her voicemail said marci.

  6. #33624

    About her body

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Slim sexy looks fat and sloppy. Nothing worse than a stinking rank kunt. Congrats on maintaining wood.
    Yeah, that pic must have been taken before the drugs got her azz, as she is much thinner now; like spinner thin.

  7. #33623

    That is Tatianna

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this one? There's no name in the ad to research.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/62479159
    Looks just like the pics and has always been a good time. I'd recommend.

  8. #33622
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallerOne  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if anyone had a dream with Ashley on the Westside. Any word on her claimed headgame.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/979029019535

    Thank you.
    I saw her awhile ago. She's kinda rough looking and she ended up being on her period as I started to pound away which is pretty gross.

  9. #33621
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallerOne  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/825680743106

    Had a dream wit this one, not calling her a catfish, but she does not look anything like the pics on her profile. She is really tiny and slim, actually a fairly nice body. Her face looked strung out and no teeth or not much left of it. Thought about leaving, but ya know. Damage for qv dream was. 85 mario coins. Probably won't repeat to dream of this.
    Haha I've always wondered about this one. Sounds like ick.

  10. #33620

    Coincidence

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I did not catch that, I am bad, it is a very important point and shows why we mongers do not want to blindly let providers see our cars / license plates or shoot videos of us walking to the door!

    LB.
    Been dreaming of seeing a provider on the Westside in a really nice, newly built neighborhood. Upon arrival took a tour of the neighborhood to look for surprises. Found multiple LE cars parked throughout the area which is quite normal but always concerning when trying to have a dream. Driving by the address, found another surprise, camera in the driveway and another one square over the entrance. Then there was a LE car parked at the neighbors house.

    Well, I bailed, did not want to find out if it was going to be a dream or a nightmare.

    Be careful, always!

  11. #33619

    Little Bit looking for a little bit of fun

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/825680743106

    Had a dream wit this one, not calling her a catfish, but she does not look anything like the pics on her profile. She is really tiny and slim, actually a fairly nice body. Her face looked strung out and no teeth or not much left of it. Thought about leaving, but ya know. Damage for qv dream was. 85 mario coins. Probably won't repeat to dream of this.

  12. #33618

    Love to please. Ashley

    Wonder if anyone had a dream with Ashley on the Westside. Any word on her claimed headgame.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/979029019535

    Thank you.

  13. #33617
    She quoted 300 hr. Even more inflated.

    Pics look fun but not at that coin.

    Do you recall her name back then? Her voicemail said marci.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    I think she EASILY goes back to the backpage days at least. Think she has been on and off the postings for over a decade at least. Probably stayed UTR all this time. I recall when I saw her the performance was underwhelming and she had an inflated sense of worth (like 150-200), maybe now at this late stage in her career she will go for cheap.

  14. #33616

    LONG time ago, back then was underwhelmed

    I think she EASILY goes back to the backpage days at least. Think she has been on and off the postings for over a decade at least. Probably stayed UTR all this time. I recall when I saw her the performance was underwhelming and she had an inflated sense of worth (like 150-200), maybe now at this late stage in her career she will go for cheap.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]

  15. #33615

    No deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman1359  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/645159313579

    Should I trust sending her a deposit. My gut is saying no. But a mother and daughter. I can found any info. Thanks.
    There is never a time that you should send a deposit. Especially at the STG level.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape