Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 598 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 8959
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8749

    Be careful with your ID!

    Discovered this on STG this morning. I'd like to know the side story on this, but could be a gf or wife taking revenge. If not why would you have or give access to a provider period.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/598624629311

  2. #8748

    Victoria

    I figured she would post at some point. My only Simi concern is Victoria is a little to "honest" (descriptive) in her services offered in the add. If she starts going simi "high volume", may draw a little too much attention to herself.

    Don't get me wrong. She is "Blue approved" is a good time for a "thick girl". Victoria is a naughty submissive *****!

    Victoria, I know you look at this forum and your reviews. Maybe "tone-down" the add statement (just a smidge)! Blue, needs to get over and let her and her friend blow me. Thinking spank her "jiggley" ass while I throat fuck her friend.

    Victoria is a fun time. Enjoy Gentelmen.

    Blue 🔵.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy75  [View Original Post]

  3. #8747

    Becca in Vandalia

    Quote Originally Posted by ShhhQuiet  [View Original Post]
    Met with her tonight after several attempts that fell through (some my fault, some hers). Had to park in one part of complex & call her to get walking directions to her place. Bedroom was a disaster (said the is unpacking). Piles of clothes everywhere including the bed. No sheets on the bed just a comforter thrown on it. She was slurring her speech, could be normal, could be another reason. I freshened up in the bathroom & when I came back to the bedroom she was topless. GIANT breasts with a belly to match. I sucked on them a little then asked for a BJ. She prceeded to try & shove me in her dry mouth but struggled to get me past her teeth. Wehen it did get half way in her gag reflex showed up& I seriously thought she was going to puke. She then went to licking my member & the boys. I asked her to get on top and she just couldn't get positioned right asking me several times if it was in. Just what every guy wants to here. I put her on her back & got in to a good rythm, she was pinching her nipples & pulling her hair while looking like she was having a stroke. She apperentlt goy off because the bed was soaked when I flipped her for doggy. I tried that for a bit but ultimately knew that I wasnt going to fininsh. I cleaned up, paid her for her time & am currently trying to line up something else. I will not repeat.
    I can speak to this review as my experience with her was similar. There was a lot of cancelling last minute and excuses. I asked for pictures and received nothing. I was even quoted $ &. 25 for Manual DIY. It sounds like she needs to get her stuff together. Seems like a nice enough girl over email. Pretty scatterbrained when you talk to her. I agree that I will not repeat.

  4. #8746
    Quote Originally Posted by Norgan8989  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, but a name, location, pic or link to something will help the rest of us avoid her. I am sure there are multiple UTRs in that area. Maybe even a better description of her. Hair, height, weight, race, something distinguishing. Anything to let us avoid her.
    This review was for Becca in Vandalia. There is no link or pics to share. She was introduced to the board by another member.

  5. #8745

    Becca

    What is her info?

    Quote Originally Posted by OneGrinder  [View Original Post]
    She's is still looking for help and hope you all that's seen her can post more reviews.

    She is very shy so I suggest meet for coffee first.

    And thanks for the post below! I told her to get on here and read them!

  6. #8744

    Victoria


  7. #8743

    Becca in vandalia

    She's is still looking for help and hope you all that's seen her can post more reviews.

    She is very shy so I suggest meet for coffee first.

    And thanks for the post below! I told her to get on here and read them!

  8. #8742

    UTR info

    Quote Originally Posted by ShhhQuiet  [View Original Post]
    Met with her tonight after several attempts that fell through (some my fault, some hers). Had to park in one part of complex & call her to get walking directions to her place. Bedroom was a disaster (said the is unpacking). Piles of clothes everywhere including the bed. No sheets on the bed just a comforter thrown on it. She was slurring her speech, could be normal, could be another reason. I freshened up in the bathroom & when I came back to the bedroom she was topless. GIANT breasts with a belly to match. I sucked on them a little then asked for a BJ. She prceeded to try & shove me in her dry mouth but struggled to get me past her teeth. Wehen it did get half way in her gag reflex showed up& I seriously thought she was going to puke. She then went to licking my member & the boys. I asked her to get on top and she just couldn't get positioned right asking me several times if it was in. Just what every guy wants to here. I put her on her back & got in to a good rythm, she was pinching her nipples & pulling her hair while looking like she was having a stroke. She apperentlt goy off because the bed was soaked when I flipped her for doggy. I tried that for a bit but ultimately knew that I wasnt going to fininsh. I cleaned up, paid her for her time & am currently trying to line up something else. I will not repeat.
    Thanks for the info, but a name, location, pic or link to something will help the rest of us avoid her. I am sure there are multiple UTRs in that area. Maybe even a better description of her. Hair, height, weight, race, something distinguishing. Anything to let us avoid her.

  9. #8741

    Vandalia UTR

    Met with her tonight after several attempts that fell through (some my fault, some hers). Had to park in one part of complex & call her to get walking directions to her place. Bedroom was a disaster (said the is unpacking). Piles of clothes everywhere including the bed. No sheets on the bed just a comforter thrown on it. She was slurring her speech, could be normal, could be another reason. I freshened up in the bathroom & when I came back to the bedroom she was topless. GIANT breasts with a belly to match. I sucked on them a little then asked for a BJ. She prceeded to try & shove me in her dry mouth but struggled to get me past her teeth. Wehen it did get half way in her gag reflex showed up& I seriously thought she was going to puke. She then went to licking my member & the boys. I asked her to get on top and she just couldn't get positioned right asking me several times if it was in. Just what every guy wants to here. I put her on her back & got in to a good rythm, she was pinching her nipples & pulling her hair while looking like she was having a stroke. She apperentlt goy off because the bed was soaked when I flipped her for doggy. I tried that for a bit but ultimately knew that I wasnt going to fininsh. I cleaned up, paid her for her time & am currently trying to line up something else. I will not repeat.

  10. #8740
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy75  [View Original Post]
    Bonita told me that she didn't stick her tongue up your ass. So either you or her is not telling the truth. She said she doesn't offer that type of service.

    I am not white knighting for her but she has never offer it to me and I have seen her a few times.
    Well this chick must be pretty damn exclusive since neither of you want to come up off her number. Lmao Geez. Even hairy dog when I offered him a number in exchange. I don't need a tongue up my ass. Just looking for a fuckable little Hispanic mamcita to help me blow a big load. If anyone else has Bonita number and doesn't mind sharing it, would ya hit up my inbox please. Much appreciated. Safe hunting gents.

  11. #8739

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyDog1987  [View Original Post]
    Seen her over the weekend, great time! Spinner, tight and accommodating. User I'm sure. But poundtown worthy. A for effort. First tongue I ever had up my ass as well! Gave her a huge mouth full of c** dripping from both sides.
    Bonita told me that she didn't stick her tongue up your ass. So either you or her is not telling the truth. She said she doesn't offer that type of service.

    I am not white knighting for her but she has never offer it to me and I have seen her a few times.

  12. #8738

    Just adding to stellar resume

    Got to see Victoria this weekend thanks to OneGrinder. Springfield is a bit of treck for me, but with the ongoing GPS situation and not great providers in our area I decided to say f' it and drive up there. Compared to other around the area Victoria's rates are pretty reasonable and she even worked with me for a first visit. Greeted me at the door nude and a couple kisses. I will say this Victoria is very GFE friendly there was a lot of making out and got to DATY she seemed pretty responsive. She did BBBJ and we also had FS for a good while till I popped and even cuddled for a bit afterwards. I did see her roommate mara as well and asked about her through text after our session and are about the same rate although she said Mara might not be as negotiable about her pricing. I may try her one on one next and then my birthday is coming up so may try duos on my birthday. Thanks again to OneGrinder for the digits. Greatly appreciated. Also I didn't negotiate rates to qv rates treat them with respect like any human being and you'll get the service you desire.

  13. #8737

    Stacey

    Stacey reached out to me and asked that I update why'all that she has changed locations. She mentioned there was a recent sting off woodman / huffman.

    I know she doesn't jive with some of you. But take it as you want.

    Be safe gents!

  14. #8736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Victoria

    Was finally able to get our schedules to match up. Went with an oral only duo and these ladies do not disappoint. Had time for a little break to chat and another round. They are both friendly and customer oriented. They strive to make sure your happy. Going to be back for one on one FS as soon as I'm in that neck of the woods again. Told me about some low ballers offering. 5? Come on guys do better if you want better. Be safe out there.

  15. #8735

    Victoria Naughty Daddy's Girl.

    I found myself sick this week. I ended up have pneumonia. This was by no means anyway related to my mongering.

    Doctor said I just got a respiratory infection. Doctor said I most likely just over exerted myself the past several weeks. I am honest with my health care provider about my mongering activities. I'm also tested regularly for my safety as well.

    I mentioned I had numerous ladies over the month of January for my birthday. He laughed and and said, hope I'm still going at it like you at 60 plus years old. He also refilled my Viagra. I stated in the hospital for just shy of 2 days.

    Few providers and mongering close friends reach out and gave me some support. Victoria sent me some special photos in hopes of making me feel better. Talked to a few other providers as well who were checking in on me as well.

    I'll attach a few of the photos I especially like of Victoria.

    Again, Blue will be to 100 percent by Thursday or Friday this week. Again, just an old man spreading legs. Doctor reminded me I may have a college fraternity cock (on Viagra) I still have a 60 year old body. Again just an old many over exerting himself. Say safe, fly low, enjoy all the pussy.

    🔵.

    I did manage to shave the pussy before I got sick. Nothing sexier than having a ***** spread her legs and letting ya take a razor to the pussy. Victoria actually orgasiums from me shaving her. Made the ***** blow me, lick my balls while I enjoyed my signature Jack Daniels and coke.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyJJ  [View Original Post]
    Had the chance to visit her today. What a sweetheart. She's very agreeable and has some good deep throat skills which I really enjoyed. While she was sucking me Mara came in and joined for a little extra donation. She didn't stay very long but I enjoyed kissing her and playing with her tits and wet pussy while Victoria was sucking me deep. Did some missionary with some variations and on to some deep doggy. Started lubing up that tight ass with my thumb as I fucked her. She let me take a trip to Greece which she doesn't normally do but let me for a bit. Grabbing her hips pulling her back to me was very enjoyable. Fucked her pussy a bit more and ended up finishing in her mouth which she gladly swallowed. I will be visiting again!

    Hoping next time to enjoy Mara a bit more as well with her nice spinner body!

    Thanks OneGrinder for their contact info. A nice find!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1707688812789.jpg‎   1707688832949.jpg‎   1707688819866.jpg‎   1707688839100.jpg‎   1707688826323.jpg‎  

    1707688844964.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape