Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 406 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 6084
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5139

    SumXsugotta Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SumXsuGotta  [View Original Post]
    Is Elle. She's great. Attractive (kinda my type), smart, baeutiful silky skin, drug free, takes care of herself, stays in safe higher end incalls, good communication, great head and know how to fuck. Haven't been back to see her yet since she started posting again. A great provider but even better person. Off of work today so I may change that! YMMV but highly recommended.
    Thanks SumXsuGotta. Saw El (Elle) and she is great, attractive, smart, silky skin, drug free, very fit, safe location good communicator and all the rest he said. Nice lady and and highly recommended.

  2. #5138

    Jamie

    I know she's legitimate but can anyone speak of her skills? I'm looking for a local regular who's not hard on the eyes with some head game and not too many rules.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/607226606898

  3. #5137
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLeg  [View Original Post]
    Eastcoker, sorry my first post was impolite due to alcohol.

    To expand, I have met the first and last on the list. No experience with the middle two. Sumx has helped with one as you see.

    "Simply the best" Camille. I found her to be very professional, accommodating and fun. Very nice rental flat. I hope to repeat however our schedules may not mesh well.

    "Wife wishes" Bella. Seen her a few times. I don't think pics do justice. Can be pokey so be ready for that. I've helped her out of jams a bit. May be tough to get incall. I got lucky on that for our meets. If you do get incall, she may have a dog. It was intrusive the first meet but not the remainder.
    Correction. Should have been "sexy hot incredible blonde" Camille. I picked up the wrong line on this tiny android tablet.

  4. #5136
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls.

    A2

  5. #5135
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    If you don't like what he posts add him to your ignore list.

    A2

  6. #5134
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLeg  [View Original Post]
    Eastcoker, sorry my first post was impolite due to alcohol.

    To expand, I have met the first and last on the list. No experience with the middle two. Sumx has helped with one as you see.

    "Simply the best" Camille. I found her to be very professional, accommodating and fun. Very nice rental flat. I hope to repeat however our schedules may not mesh well.

    "Wife wishes" Bella. Seen her a few times. I don't think pics do justice. Can be pokey so be ready for that. I've helped her out of jams a bit. May be tough to get incall. I got lucky on that for our meets. If you do get incall, she may have a dog. It was intrusive the first meet but not the remainder.
    No problem ThreeLeg. Thanks for the report.

  7. #5133
    Eastcoker, sorry my first post was impolite due to alcohol.

    To expand, I have met the first and last on the list. No experience with the middle two. Sumx has helped with one as you see.

    "Simply the best" Camille. I found her to be very professional, accommodating and fun. Very nice rental flat. I hope to repeat however our schedules may not mesh well.

    "Wife wishes" Bella. Seen her a few times. I don't think pics do justice. Can be pokey so be ready for that. I've helped her out of jams a bit. May be tough to get incall. I got lucky on that for our meets. If you do get incall, she may have a dog. It was intrusive the first meet but not the remainder.

  8. #5132

    Looking for review on Bambie


  9. #5131

    2nd on the list

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLeg  [View Original Post]
    Yes.

    No.

    No.

    Yes.
    Is Elle. She's great. Attractive (kinda my type), smart, baeutiful silky skin, drug free, takes care of herself, stays in safe higher end incalls, good communication, great head and know how to fuck. Haven't been back to see her yet since she started posting again. A great provider but even better person. Off of work today so I may change that! YMMV but highly recommended.

  10. #5130

  11. #5129

  12. #5128
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsk9  [View Original Post]
    I would stay away from her. Something didn't seem right when I tried to connect with her. She was decent with texts but I set up an apt and she changed it last minute to an hour later. Then an hour later she said wait I have to change hotel rooms now and ghosted me. She still hasn't responded after several more texts. There's a lot of red flags with my interaction, from years of experience LOL.
    LOL I guess YMMV with this one, but I had a good time and she was sweet to me and took great care of me.

  13. #5127
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace117  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/862718630079

    Just type "Kayla" in the search on STG and it's the blonde girl with big tits and she says "throat goat" in her ads.
    I would stay away from her. Something didn't seem right when I tried to connect with her. She was decent with texts but I set up an apt and she changed it last minute to an hour later. Then an hour later she said wait I have to change hotel rooms now and ghosted me. She still hasn't responded after several more texts. There's a lot of red flags with my interaction, from years of experience LOL.

  14. #5126

    Kayla Throatgoat

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    Your link is gone that's we add a pic on Charlotte board but is the pic the person you talking about. I ask because she comes to Charlotte and live in Asheville.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/862718630079

    Just type "Kayla" in the search on STG and it's the blonde girl with big tits and she says "throat goat" in her ads.

  15. #5125

    Is pic her

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace117  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...p/077679961502

    Someone mentioned she ripped them off, but I dreamt that I spoke with her about it beforehand, and apparently his fetish request was very weird, seemingly illegal weird so that's why she took off. Anyway, I'd recommend seeing her. She was very sweet, she let me search the incall motel room, and she had everything ready when I was ready.

    In this dream, she got me comfortable, off came the pants, then she sucked me good until I pumped her mouth full of my load which she promptly held in her mouth and spit it in the toilet. Her skill wasn't bad at all, I've definitely had better performance from others, but I'd see her again. Her tits really are big, and she has a fat juicy ass to match, for any ass fellas out there. I made small talk, thanked her for her time, then I left and woke up. She seems a little older and is packing some fat on her compared the pics, but it's definitely her. She's cute, nice, and made sure I was comfortable and taken care of. No smoking, and no demons by the looks of it.

    For those of you with someone at home, maybe bring an extra shirt or have a plan because my shirt smelt of the room after I left.
    Your link is gone that's we add a pic on Charlotte board but is the pic the person you talking about. I ask because she comes to Charlotte and live in Asheville.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails angela kayla.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape