Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 424 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 6359
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4439

    Done

    Quote Originally Posted by Chulgoon  [View Original Post]
    It's true. Most of these Kgirls were born in the 70's maybe early 80's they are not young. They def age well and a lot of them take care of themselves very well. Go to a Korean church like I do and see Korean girls there who are actually in their 20's and you will see a difference.

    Still what puts the k girls ahead has and always been their consistent service.
    Yeah. I think I'm done with kgirls.

    Service is always fine but too old for my tastes and never really that attractive.

  2. #4438

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by VietLuv1980  [View Original Post]
    Every recent kgirl was pushing 40 or over. Some of your favorites are 45 plus. The dark red lighting and makeup are there to cover up grandmas wrinkles. Look at the hands and feet. Then look at the jacked teeth and dark nipples with raspy voice. All the girls of the last few years have been Kgrannies. Sometimes I feel dirty after smashing these old ladies but they are the quickest and easiest cum buckets to dump your load in. I have moved on to civie college Asian babies but every once in a while will dump a nasty load in a Kgranny because they love the thick meat piledriver cum dump.
    It's true. Most of these Kgirls were born in the 70's maybe early 80's they are not young. They def age well and a lot of them take care of themselves very well. Go to a Korean church like I do and see Korean girls there who are actually in their 20's and you will see a difference.

    Still what puts the k girls ahead has and always been their consistent service.

  3. #4437
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443
    Mari looks great, will pay her a visit!

  4. #4436
    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    WTF? 350 hr for perhaps early 40's. I can see paying 250 tops for that age range. This hobby is not for the faint of heart once you wallet is opened up.
    Every recent kgirl was pushing 40 or over. Some of your favorites are 45 plus. The dark red lighting and makeup are there to cover up grandmas wrinkles. Look at the hands and feet. Then look at the jacked teeth and dark nipples with raspy voice. All the girls of the last few years have been Kgrannies. Sometimes I feel dirty after smashing these old ladies but they are the quickest and easiest cum buckets to dump your load in. I have moved on to civie college Asian babies but every once in a while will dump a nasty load in a Kgranny because they love the thick meat piledriver cum dump.

  5. #4435
    Quote Originally Posted by NampaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Longtime LPG user. First time going to new AP.

    Booker was fine.

    Jenny was not my cup of tea in the looks department. Difficult for me to tell if the photos are actually her. But I'm definitely attracted to the woman in the photos. Not so much the real Jenny. If they are real pix, then they're definitely outdated.

    Age late 30's. Would not be surprised if actually early 40's.

    Nice tits. They look fake but feel real.

    No issues with service.
    WTF? 350 hr for perhaps early 40's. I can see paying 250 tops for that age range. This hobby is not for the faint of heart once you wallet is opened up.

  6. #4434

    Jenny AP

    Longtime LPG user. First time going to new AP.

    Booker was fine.

    Jenny was not my cup of tea in the looks department. Difficult for me to tell if the photos are actually her. But I'm definitely attracted to the woman in the photos. Not so much the real Jenny. If they are real pix, then they're definitely outdated.

    Age late 30's. Would not be surprised if actually early 40's.

    Nice tits. They look fake but feel real.

    No issues with service.

  7. #4433

    Ap. Jenny

    Saw her today.

    Looks late 20 or early 30.

    I had a nice time! She was very cool, talkative, funny. Service was good, very pleasant girl.

    I like AP are so nice and kind Booker and they are keep making good line up.

    Keep it up!

  8. #4432

    AP Jenny


  9. #4431
    Quote Originally Posted by Solex55  [View Original Post]
    There is a thread on Tokyoadultguide for finding JAV idols in Soaplands. You will probably need at least beginner level Japanese ability though. Better to just hit The Shinchis in Osaka.
    I've seen the thread that had a HUGE breakdown. Super helpful, but it's pretty dated from what I remember. But yeah, I usually have a friend with my that is my guide and he can usually hook me up, but I can't always rely on him to be available. Definitely need to brush up on my Japanese LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by GG1234  [View Original Post]
    http://avfuuzoku.com/

    They find JAV actresses who also work on the side.
    This is awesome, thank you!

  10. #4430

    AV Fuuzoku

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Is there a section to find JAV idols in Japan?
    http://avfuuzoku.com/

    They find JAV actresses who also work on the side.

  11. #4429
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Was about to reply to your PM, but looks like you got it.

    Yeah, the glam pics are WAY TOO photoshopped. Practically 2 different people.

    Using Google Translate, it looks like those sites are for finding sex workers in Japan. Is there a section to find JAV idols in Japan?
    There is a thread on Tokyoadultguide for finding JAV idols in Soaplands. You will probably need at least beginner level Japanese ability though. Better to just hit The Shinchis in Osaka.

  12. #4428

    JAV Idol Db

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Was about to reply to your PM, but looks like you got it.

    Yeah, the glam pics are WAY TOO photoshopped. Practically 2 different people.

    Using Google Translate, it looks like those sites are for finding sex workers in Japan. Is there a section to find JAV idols in Japan?
    https://www.javdatabase.com/idols/

  13. #4427
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakadashi69  [View Original Post]
    Found more pics of Minami online with google image search. Was looking to see if she did JAV but couldn't unearth any video.

    https://ranking-deli.jp/fuzoku/style...34641/2739777/

    https://fuzoku.jp/tsuchiuragspot/girl/24/

    https://ranking-deli.jp/fuzoku/style...33876/2629937/
    Was about to reply to your PM, but looks like you got it.

    Yeah, the glam pics are WAY TOO photoshopped. Practically 2 different people.

    Using Google Translate, it looks like those sites are for finding sex workers in Japan. Is there a section to find JAV idols in Japan?

  14. #4426

    Nevermind, I'm good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakadashi69  [View Original Post]
    What number did you text? Trying to get in with asianpink.
    Found more pics of Minami online with google image search. Was looking to see if she did JAV but couldn't unearth any video.

    https://ranking-deli.jp/fuzoku/style...34641/2739777/

    https://fuzoku.jp/tsuchiuragspot/girl/24/

    https://ranking-deli.jp/fuzoku/style...33876/2629937/

  15. #4425

    Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakadashi69  [View Original Post]
    What number did you text? Trying to get in with asianpink.
    I'm not going to post publicly the number as it's been reported and the password protection on the site are indicating that they want to be discreet. All I will say is if you DYOR you can find it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape