Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 30810
-
02-14-24 19:11 #25050Regular Member

Posts: 17Apex MILF
Hi all.
Long time lurker.
I was curious about Apex MILF and wondered if anyone has seen her recently (as in the last 7 days or so)? I know she never answers her phone her location is in residential neighborhood and she doesn't do outcalls. I really don't know why but it feels like uncle is on the other side of her phone. I've been doing this a long time and I'm just getting that vibe for some reason and my spidey senses are tingling. Have any of you seen her very recently and was everything ok?
-
02-14-24 18:27 #25049Senior Member

Posts: 126Saw Ava about 4 years ago. She was sweet as could be and very sexual. Demons were part and parcel of the package, but she was one of my most fav provider experiences. It was a one off for me only bc variety is my "demon" Way too many flavors out there to not try another.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 12:10 #25048Senior Member

Posts: 99Likely Fake
I've seen these same pic pop up in numerous cities in NC at the same time.
Originally Posted by AkaToneloc
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 11:51 #25047Senior Member

Posts: 585Yup, I saw that, with a King's crown. That looks like many of the handles I saw in that doc.
Originally Posted by WhatYaThinkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 10:32 #25046Senior Member

Posts: 299Blessed
It says Blessed. And she probably feels that way because she's not in prison.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 10:27 #25045Senior Member

Posts: 585I saw a documentary on pimping and how many pimps make these girls get face tattoos with their handle on them, so they can't go anywhere else. That looks to be what's above her eyebrow. That's sad AF.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 10:21 #25044Senior Member

Posts: 67Curious as well
I've never seen her before but have been considering for weeks, appreciate what anyone can share.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 08:30 #25043Senior Member

Posts: 869Avababy
Anyone see Ava lately? I see she has new pics up and looking good. She use to be my good too back in the days before the demons took over.
https://tryst.link/escort/avababy93
-
02-14-24 00:48 #25042Senior Member

Posts: 434Sarah from Stem
Seen her several times. Yea she's a big girl but I get everything I ask for at a price I'll gladly pay. Probably not for everyone but she scratches multiple itches.
TAG.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...g/090135160086
-
02-13-24 21:24 #25041Senior Member

Posts: 47Shoutout this guy
Big shoutout to Facino. Elle was great and Facino is a solid dude.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 21:08 #25040Senior Member

Posts: 439For what it's worth I appreciate this post. I've been in the game for awhile but this wasn't on my radar. I think the majority of us are legit looking for escape / good time and stuff like this will make you want to leave the game alone altogether. If you learn and see quality providers this hobby can bring some cool experiences. So once again, thank you for this and other who post about similar experiences. Saving a lot of folks from some bs.
Originally Posted by JohnD89
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 15:40 #25039Banned Member

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-13-24 15:32 #25038Senior Member

Posts: 234Here's the link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/258676124216
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 15:28 #25037Senior Member

Posts: 97Ashley / skyler / skylar
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/120986434301
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
She has gone by different aliases throughout the years and is well known as a scammer that has likely stolen a lot of money from new mongers over the years.
I lost my money to her thug 'boyfriend' over a year or so ago after he knocked on the door right after I arrived and had dropped the donation on the table. Went to the bathroom after the knock and she checked on the knocker, but then subsequently knocked on bathroom yelling at me as to why I was there and I was there to 'F' his girlfriend. Either way, I moved past him and the crew of other people that were there with him and jetted to my car. From what I have read from other mongers, her boyfriend / thug friends are now carrying firearms around so definitely avoid unless you want to end up as a warning for other mongers.
Also, if you end up in a situation like this, forget the funds, do not engage in any conversation and exit as quickly as possible.
There was also drug paraphernalia in the room (ie. Burnt aluminum, I think maybe a glass pipe of some kind, burnt soons, etc.).
She did actually look like her pictures (face never shown) and body as pictured. She was at one of the more popular rundown South Saunders locations at the time.
-
02-13-24 15:21 #25036Senior Member

Posts: 129The link is dead for me.
Originally Posted by RegulaGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





