Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 749 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 671 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8679
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    She is looking for a strictly platonic relationship wherein she will text you and lend you an ear whenever you feel like talking about your problems. All this for a little 10 Benjamins per week.
    If she can't do a quick video chat to verify it's her then it's a fake / scammer and you're probably chatting with a dude in India LOL.

  2. #8678

    Platonic

    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    She is looking for a strictly platonic relationship wherein she will text you and lend you an ear whenever you feel like talking about your problems. All this for a little 10 Benjamins per week.

  3. #8677
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Upon seeing, I didn't even start the M&G, I left. Allowance never discussed.
    LOL!! Dang.

  4. #8676

    SB Reviews 02/14/2024

    Madisonxo: Mixed girl looking for platonic dates only. Her looks are 8 and her body is 7 with a more curvy figure. High allowance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-1d3fcfa937e5

    SillyFox: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-8fb3b2dac84d

    Destinytoohot: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-cbf207b14bcb

    Clairebear: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-78b4a4e726b2

    Holdingthecards: Fake / Scammer. Tell you to join Love.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-42c480512035

  5. #8675
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I had an arrangement w / a new grad of a CSU that ended in July 2021. She moved to a professional job waaay out of state. I've seen her a couple of times since when she's been in town, gratis. She's 20's, I'm 60's. She shows up in my inbox today to wish me Happy Valentine's.
    Can't see her face.

  6. #8674

    It can be like this

    I had an arrangement w / a new grad of a CSU that ended in July 2021. She moved to a professional job waaay out of state. I've seen her a couple of times since when she's been in town, gratis. She's 20's, I'm 60's. She shows up in my inbox today to wish me Happy Valentine's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 1.07.08 PM.png‎  

  7. #8673
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    She's sexy as hell. What was the damage? Raw dog or naw dog?
    Upon seeing, I didn't even start the M&G, I left. Allowance never discussed.

  8. #8672

    EnchantingMiss


  9. #8671
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    MeowFit. Pics are 5+ years old, much thicker and not anywhere near as hot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-784f1085b5f1
    She's sexy as hell. What was the damage? Raw dog or naw dog?

  10. #8670

    SB Reviews 02/13/2024 Part 2

    Thepeach444: White blonde girl in her late 20's. Her profile is new but she's not new to sugaring. She has done arrangements before when she was living on the east coast. She currently works multiple jobs and does modelling part-time. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8. She has a natural D breast and a skinnier waist. She's looking for 500 ppm for a platonic dinner date first and an additional 1 k to get intimate afterward.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-f420ebce1403

    Brokebrat: White Brunette girl in her late 20's. She back active gain on SA and has been on SA for many years now. She started off as doing platonic dates only but is now open to trying more. She was an actress before and had a profile on backstage but couldn't land any decent roles so quit acting. She's currently pursuing other careers. Her looks are an 8 and her body is a 7. She has a really athletic body. Her allowance is negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-c090cf6a3904

    Wkkimberly: Short Latino girl in her late 20's. She had a long-term SD for a long time but ended their arrangement. Now she's back on SA. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-bbe07257c9db

  11. #8669

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    MeowFit. Pics are 5+ years old, much thicker and not anywhere near as hot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-784f1085b5f1
    I haven't been interested in a new SB for a while but back when I was looking, her profile caught my attention. Hilarious to learn she was a catfish. I'm glad I never wasted my time.

  12. #8668

    Drop off

    Of action from the POTs on the site, and from the girls I have phone #s for. I have been messaging by text and on SA, little response.

    I wonder if it is because VDay is tomorrow. Some are wishing for a real relationship, don't want to be reminded by sugaring they don't have that.

    Also, we are just had a new moon, sometimes I think there is more activity around the full moon.

  13. #8667

    MeowFit

    MeowFit. Pics are 5+ years old, much thicker and not anywhere near as hot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-784f1085b5f1

  14. #8666
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibaloma  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. She reached out to me and we exchanged private photos. I thought she was cute. Surprised she asked you for 1 K. She asked me for 8 then before I could respond asked for 6 instead. I suggested a meet and greet but she wanted 200 just for Starbucks, so I declined. Did you go all the way with her? How was she?
    She's always on SA looking for new SDs. She's having trouble securing a long-term SD. Most of the SDs she met up with were just once or twice flings and she has been with many SDs. She didn't charge 200 for M&G before but I guess she's doing it now because a lot of SDs probably met up with her and didn't follow through and wasn't DTF.

  15. #8665
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Maddie_- : I reviewed her previously in my SB reviews under a different username. She changed her username and profile pic back to the original ones she used in her first profile. She's been on SA for a while now. Time flies. She's a white blonde girl. She suffered a facial injury when she was a child and her face was reconstructed. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She's tall at 5'6" and has an athletic body. She plays tennis professionally and can probably kick your butt in it. She's looking for 1 k ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-6dfbce305d66
    Interesting. She reached out to me and we exchanged private photos. I thought she was cute. Surprised she asked you for 1 K. She asked me for 8 then before I could respond asked for 6 instead. I suggested a meet and greet but she wanted 200 just for Starbucks, so I declined. Did you go all the way with her? How was she?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape