Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #8054

    Little bit

    Quote Originally Posted by PurdHupley  [View Original Post]
    I can't find anything on here. Thanks, tho. Sometimes I forget about the search box.
    You are absolutely right. Maybe Search isn't as reliable as I thought. Anyway, little bit is in her late 50's or 60's at least. Been around for decades. Raspy chain smoker. Pretty outgoing lady, I've seen her a few times over the years. She is Mels mom. I tried to set up a mom daughter creampie session with them, but never worked out.

  2. #8053
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Try the search feature on the site. She's been talked about many, many, many times.
    I can't find anything on here. Thanks, tho. Sometimes I forget about the search box.

  3. #8052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by PurdHupley  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I see her on listcrawler all the time.

    Forgot the link https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/165043668
    Never met her, reports are cumslut.

  4. #8051

    Little bit

    Quote Originally Posted by PurdHupley  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I see her on listcrawler all the time.

    Forgot the link https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/165043668
    Try the search feature on the site. She's been talked about many, many, many times.

  5. #8050

    Who are you asking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by PurdHupley  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I see her on listcrawler all the time.
    Did you forget to add a link?

    Not sure who you're asking about.

  6. #8049

    On list crawler

    Has anyone seen her? I see her on listcrawler all the time.

    Forgot the link https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/165043668

  7. #8048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    This anal cumslut is currenently in PDX


  8. #8047
    Quote Originally Posted by Sscdrake  [View Original Post]

    CocaineMolly is another good choice, I've seen reports that people have had mixed results with her, she's been pretty fantastic for me but I haven't seen her too recently because of work and the fact that she only works during the day and lives like an hour from me. But she's a total ****, let me deep throat her while she was talking to a service rep in between the rep's questions, lol, and she likes putting in her buttplug without being asked and is fine with you slipping it out and slipping yourself in.

    She's not the best raw chocolate but with so many vanishing and the Portland historical relic escorts slowly being all that's left, and with them all vehemently refusing to do anything BB, your pickings overall are just slim. Pre-covid, you could find a lot of chocolate non-pros for BnGs or raw bangs. Now, even streetwalkers are demanding GPS Board prices and scoffing at even BBJs...
    She was for sure a YMMV.

    Drove about 1 hr to see her and it was a total bust.

    Covered, did not even offer a BJ.

    I guess tis the nature of this game in that it can be very much YMMV.

  9. #8046

    Stripper DP

    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonPdx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any girl who'd be down for this kind of action?128071;.

    No fat girls though.
    You missed it man! We DP'D the slim stripper couple weeks ago. I think you said you were out of town. . Hehe

  10. #8045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    She still has those pics up sometimes. I need to fuck new pussy, I might toftt. It's call only no text?
    Pic from her ad, well if I did the attachment right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0432.jpeg‎  

  11. #8044

    3 some?

    Anyone know any girl who'd be down for this kind of action?128071;.

    No fat girls though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1707926476022.jpg‎  

  12. #8043
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    She still has those pics up sometimes. I need to fuck new pussy, I might toftt. It's call only no text?
    She's confirmed in the Seattle forum.

  13. #8042
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She used to have a pic of bare Greek on her ad.
    She still has those pics up sometimes. I need to fuck new pussy, I might toftt. It's call only no text?

  14. #8041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin;6789394[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/164900008[/URL]

    Trips to Greece. Anyone know if she belongs here?
    She used to have a pic of bare Greek on her ad.

  15. #8040

    There's a forum for this

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyKennard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone Know About Red Rose Massage Spa on Saltzman Rd near Cornell? I've thought about checking it out but I've never gone to an Asian Massage place before and I'm not really sure what you do or ask once you're in the door. If this one isn't what I'm wondering about I don't want to go in and completely be a buffoon (too easy for me). If anyone does about this place, is it any good? Someone in particular you'd recommend (I prefer older ladies)? Thanks!
    I had some questions about massage places as well. Some steered me to the massage forum. I posted on it and they answered all my questions, that forum is much more informative, good luck and happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape