Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 10239
-
02-14-24 23:36 #8259Senior Member

Posts: 685Backpage wasnt much better but there was enough volume where you could get some girls trying to make some quick cash or get them early before the demons took over.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
The older millenials / genX girls aged out, settled down or O / D'd and what we have left is. Not much.
-
02-14-24 10:57 #8258Senior Member

Posts: 83Natalia
I saw her about two weeks ago. I'm a regular, so we always have a good time. The only problem with her is that she'll ghost you maybe once every 5 or 6 dates, probably because she falls asleep. But she's good enough that I keep seeing her despite that.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 20:10 #8257Senior Member

Posts: 655By "while" you mean since 2016 right?
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
Yeah man, it's a drought. But I don't expect there will be federal assistance w this one.
STG is generally a who's who of addicts that have fallen on hard times. They're unreliable, or look like a train wreck, and just leave the posts up all the time.
The few good dates that post know enough to pull the ad when they get a few hits. That's a sign that she knows how to take care of herself and is cautious, both good IMO.
-
02-13-24 19:57 #8256Senior Member

Posts: 655I haven't seen her for a long time, but I know a few things.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
1. She has enough regulars to keep her roomed, fed, and high. Anyone beyond her regulars is "extra money" for her.
2. Because of #1, she generally won't negotiate with people she doesn't know. She doesn't need to.
Last time I saw her which was prob around a year ago, she had just gotten back from a few weeks of lockup. She looked good and was pretty upbeat, but after a few days it quickly went down the shitter. The very last time she had grown some parasite that was either her dealer or wannabe pimp. He tried to interrupt and cut the date short, but I wasn't having it. Natalie and I finished our deal, and he and I had some words outside. Not a good time but I kept a level head and made a clean exit without drama. He was a short husky guy, looked South American.
I heard she ditched him, and fell harder on the drugs. Then I heard she started to get her shit together. She is a friend of a friend. Don't know how she is now as I haven't asked.
Regardless, I was done back then, something about other fish in the sea.
-
02-13-24 18:25 #8255Senior Member

Posts: 645Rosina??
Anybody on here ever link up with Rosina?? Those tittys look great.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/844123247418
-
02-13-24 13:21 #8254Senior Member

Posts: 888My previous experience
I'd say more than 6 months back, I contacted Natalia and of course the first question she asked was about time / donation. Given she is new to me, I opted for a SS but she came back to me with an ultimatum, HH for $150 and I politely declined. She may be worth that price of admission but I wasn't willing to try.
Originally Posted by WookieCookie33
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 12:03 #8253Senior Member

Posts: 116She absolutely has demons. She does a decent job of concealing them, but she has them. Don't be fooled into thinking otherwise. I wouldn't say it if I wasn't 100% sure of what I'm saying. They haven't overtaken the generally nice girl that she is yet, but if she continues on, a few years from now we'll be talking about how we remember what she used to be like.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 11:47 #8252Senior Member

Posts: 197Does she do BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 11:08 #8251Senior Member

Posts: 214Natalia
I noticed Natalia has started posting again after a break. Before the break one monger said she just took the money and started ignoring him to get high till he left. That was a single report while previously several reports were favorable. Anyone seen her in the last two weeks as to how she is conducting herself now?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/752746975812
-
02-13-24 11:00 #8250Senior Member

Posts: 214Maybe 5 years ago she did have a heavy set mexican dude who just let himself in and brandished a gun. There were a couple reports at the time. They just took the donation and kicked the guys out no additional robbery that I heard. I think she might have been working at the Play House in burlington or someone that could be her sister. When she tried to get me to do a private she gave me a stage name and I told her the last time I was there she said her name was Dyan and she just stopped talking and walked away.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 07:54 #8249Senior Member

Posts: 727Dyan- stealing from the Romans
Been around since the beginning of time. Most of you know who she is. This post is for the new guys. She is the only provider that out and out stole from me. I don't forget. I only hope that my many posts about this thief has cost her a dollar or more. She is not someone that you ever take your eye off the ball.She will steal the ball. Not that any of them are much better. But, she's is scum. Wouldn't put it past her to have a BF knocking. Some guys like her service. Me. Well, she's just a thief.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...0/080122818489
-
02-12-24 23:59 #8248Senior Member

Posts: 350Stasia
Met Stasia tonight for the umpteenth time. As always, a true professional. Makes all the right noises, makes you feel like she wants you there. A true gem. Thicc, gorgeous, can hold a conversation. Not a junkie. A diamond in the rough. I can't say enough about her. She always treats me right.
-
02-12-24 19:52 #8247Senior Member

Posts: 350Pretty
I haven't seen a new pretty skip girl in a while. They're all ugly, overweight or underweight, a junky, bad teeth, and overpriced.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 18:31 #8246Senior Member

Posts: 551Tracee
I remember her from long time ago. I did post my texts with her on this forum. She was desperate / pushy asking when and what time I would go see her.
Originally Posted by Leque33
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 07:49 #8245Regular Member

Posts: 22That ad
Reviews have marked her as sketchy. Also, that ad has more red flags than a matador. Be safe!
Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





