rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 511 911 1411 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31198

    Asian GFE Club

    Okay good afternoon gents hope everything is going well out there for you I've got a general question today though. I was received a today via text by someone screening for this particular Club link below. The person indicated to provide some type of work credentials and a copy of the driver's license? Just wanted to know what other people have experienced out here regarding this? Not sure how comfortable I am with this however the Asian flavor out there is very appealing and that's what I'm into lately.

    FF.

    https://asiangfeclub.com/

  2. #31197

    Alison James

    I saw Alison this week and she's incredible. I've been in the game for a long time and she's way up there in terms of looks, services and personality. I know she's expensive, but she's one of the few in that price range that are well worth it.

    http://www.preferred411.com/P272341

  3. #31196
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    Try GLO that might get you a hit.
    She posts under the massage sections. She says she's having phone issues, smh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/896866195237

  4. #31195

    The other pixie

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...sting/61918056

    Just another report for the very thick small bbw pixie. Saw her this morning for a 100 qv. She is legit and comms very easy. She was rolling around spreading and shaking ass before I even got my clothes off LOL very nice BBBJ. Reverse cg and doggie til I exploded. Well worth a visit.

    She apparently is moving soon way way down south. If she can be trusted. Which most of th3 se 304's can't. She'll be out of VA by tomorrow. Stay safe guys.

  5. #31194

    Anyone Sampled

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/164932211

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/164925994

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/164914751
    The first link when I did research was involved in the robbery of a monger and had shady business going on. She even made the paper can't remember name she went by but reviews are on here.

    Third link look up Dime Piece. She is a young cutie that sucks as an escort but does this to support her and her boyfriend.

  6. #31193

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    You got a link for Gigi, or a description? I looked a several ads but did not see many names. Thanks.
    Try GLO that might get you a hit.

  7. #31192

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Gigi a few days ago. Have visited her before but didn't like the area she stayed by the diamond. She is now in Henrico near VCC. Comms were good and non rushed service. Her donations haven't gone up so they are lower than a lot of others. She advertises in STG under massage.
    You got a link for Gigi, or a description? I looked a several ads but did not see many names. Thanks.

  8. #31191

    MiZZ WATTZ

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone care to share her digits or is she on vacation?
    Texted me yesterday, said she has retired.

  9. #31190
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Gigi a few days ago. Have visited her before but didn't like the area she stayed by the diamond. She is now in Henrico near VCC. Comms were good and non rushed service. Her donations haven't gone up so they are lower than a lot of others. She advertises in STG under massage.
    She's a great value, all roads are always open.

  10. #31189
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  11. #31188
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804;6789435[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/164932211[/URL]

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/164925994

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/164914751
    The first one is real I porked her a few times when she had a place in Petersburg and another place in colonial heights. I'm not sure where she's at now. She seemed like a cool chick to me I had no issues or drama. This was back in maybe 2022. But just a FYI she does have a shady past. She was involved in robbing a monger back in 2017. I didn't know about that at the time, when I found out I stopped seeing her.

  12. #31187

    Anyone sampled?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/164932211

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/164925994

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/164914751

  13. #31186
    I was just reporting what was discussed last year in a post on the forum. The post that spoke of this issue wasn't flagged nor removed so I thought it was ok to talk about? Sorry if I broke the rules admin but I assumed since it wasn't flagged or removed it was free to speak about.

  14. #31185
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #31184

    Incident with Lo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Don't do it. Staxxx is awesome and crazy nice and she will definitely let you. She will also provide paperwork (a month old) to show she is clean. Lookup up the incident with lo a few months back and all the mongers that were impacted BTW richmond os small so the same people getting with that also probably so staxx. If your cool with the risk go for it bro but loke others said proceed with caution.
    I searched for posts about Lolo but only found reviews. I've been gone for a bit, what happened?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape