Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 683 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 10238
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8258

    Natalia

    I saw her about two weeks ago. I'm a regular, so we always have a good time. The only problem with her is that she'll ghost you maybe once every 5 or 6 dates, probably because she falls asleep. But she's good enough that I keep seeing her despite that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her for a long time, but I know a few things.

    1. She has enough regulars to keep her roomed, fed, and high. Anyone beyond her regulars is "extra money" for her.

    2. Because of #1, she generally won't negotiate with people she doesn't know. She doesn't need to.

    Last time I saw her which was prob around a year ago, she had just gotten back from a few weeks of lockup. She looked good and was pretty upbeat, but after a few days it quickly went down the shitter. The very last time she had grown some parasite that was either her dealer or wannabe pimp. He tried to interrupt and cut the date short, but I wasn't having it. Natalie and I finished our deal, and he and I had some words outside. Not a good time but I kept a level head and made a clean exit without drama. He was a short husky guy, looked South American.

    I heard she ditched him, and fell harder on the drugs. Then I heard she started to get her shit together. She is a friend of a friend. Don't know how she is now as I haven't asked.

    Regardless, I was done back then, something about other fish in the sea.

  2. #8257
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen a new pretty skip girl in a while. They're all ugly, overweight or underweight, a junky, bad teeth, and overpriced.
    By "while" you mean since 2016 right?

    Yeah man, it's a drought. But I don't expect there will be federal assistance w this one.

    STG is generally a who's who of addicts that have fallen on hard times. They're unreliable, or look like a train wreck, and just leave the posts up all the time.

    The few good dates that post know enough to pull the ad when they get a few hits. That's a sign that she knows how to take care of herself and is cautious, both good IMO.

  3. #8256
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I'd say more than 6 months back, I contacted Natalia and of course the first question she asked was about time / donation. Given she is new to me, I opted for a SS but she came back to me with an ultimatum, HH for $150 and I politely declined. She may be worth that price of admission but I wasn't willing to try.
    I haven't seen her for a long time, but I know a few things.

    1. She has enough regulars to keep her roomed, fed, and high. Anyone beyond her regulars is "extra money" for her.

    2. Because of #1, she generally won't negotiate with people she doesn't know. She doesn't need to.

    Last time I saw her which was prob around a year ago, she had just gotten back from a few weeks of lockup. She looked good and was pretty upbeat, but after a few days it quickly went down the shitter. The very last time she had grown some parasite that was either her dealer or wannabe pimp. He tried to interrupt and cut the date short, but I wasn't having it. Natalie and I finished our deal, and he and I had some words outside. Not a good time but I kept a level head and made a clean exit without drama. He was a short husky guy, looked South American.

    I heard she ditched him, and fell harder on the drugs. Then I heard she started to get her shit together. She is a friend of a friend. Don't know how she is now as I haven't asked.

    Regardless, I was done back then, something about other fish in the sea.

  4. #8255

    Rosina??

    Anybody on here ever link up with Rosina?? Those tittys look great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/844123247418

  5. #8254

    My previous experience

    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Natalia has started posting again after a break. Before the break one monger said she just took the money and started ignoring him to get high till he left. That was a single report while previously several reports were favorable. Anyone seen her in the last two weeks as to how she is conducting herself now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/752746975812
    I'd say more than 6 months back, I contacted Natalia and of course the first question she asked was about time / donation. Given she is new to me, I opted for a SS but she came back to me with an ultimatum, HH for $150 and I politely declined. She may be worth that price of admission but I wasn't willing to try.

  6. #8253
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Met Stasia tonight for the umpteenth time. As always, a true professional. Makes all the right noises, makes you feel like she wants you there. A true gem. Thicc, gorgeous, can hold a conversation. Not a junkie. A diamond in the rough. I can't say enough about her. She always treats me right.
    She absolutely has demons. She does a decent job of concealing them, but she has them. Don't be fooled into thinking otherwise. I wouldn't say it if I wasn't 100% sure of what I'm saying. They haven't overtaken the generally nice girl that she is yet, but if she continues on, a few years from now we'll be talking about how we remember what she used to be like.

  7. #8252
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Met Stasia tonight for the umpteenth time. As always, a true professional. Makes all the right noises, makes you feel like she wants you there. A true gem. Thicc, gorgeous, can hold a conversation. Not a junkie. A diamond in the rough. I can't say enough about her. She always treats me right.
    Does she do BBBJ?

  8. #8251

    Natalia

    I noticed Natalia has started posting again after a break. Before the break one monger said she just took the money and started ignoring him to get high till he left. That was a single report while previously several reports were favorable. Anyone seen her in the last two weeks as to how she is conducting herself now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/752746975812

  9. #8250
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Been around since the beginning of time. Most of you know who she is. This post is for the new guys. She is the only provider that out and out stole from me. I don't forget. I only hope that my many posts about this thief has cost her a dollar or more. She is not someone that you ever take your eye off the ball.She will steal the ball. Not that any of them are much better. But, she's is scum. Wouldn't put it past her to have a BF knocking. Some guys like her service. Me. Well, she's just a thief.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...0/080122818489
    Maybe 5 years ago she did have a heavy set mexican dude who just let himself in and brandished a gun. There were a couple reports at the time. They just took the donation and kicked the guys out no additional robbery that I heard. I think she might have been working at the Play House in burlington or someone that could be her sister. When she tried to get me to do a private she gave me a stage name and I told her the last time I was there she said her name was Dyan and she just stopped talking and walked away.

  10. #8249

    Dyan- stealing from the Romans

    Been around since the beginning of time. Most of you know who she is. This post is for the new guys. She is the only provider that out and out stole from me. I don't forget. I only hope that my many posts about this thief has cost her a dollar or more. She is not someone that you ever take your eye off the ball.She will steal the ball. Not that any of them are much better. But, she's is scum. Wouldn't put it past her to have a BF knocking. Some guys like her service. Me. Well, she's just a thief.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...0/080122818489

  11. #8248

    Stasia

    Met Stasia tonight for the umpteenth time. As always, a true professional. Makes all the right noises, makes you feel like she wants you there. A true gem. Thicc, gorgeous, can hold a conversation. Not a junkie. A diamond in the rough. I can't say enough about her. She always treats me right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1500.jpg‎  

  12. #8247

    Pretty

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    I remember her from long time ago. I did post my texts with her on this forum. She was desperate / pushy asking when and what time I would go see her.
    I haven't seen a new pretty skip girl in a while. They're all ugly, overweight or underweight, a junky, bad teeth, and overpriced.

  13. #8246

    Tracee

    Quote Originally Posted by Leque33  [View Original Post]
    Reviews have marked her as sketchy. Also, that ad has more red flags than a matador. Be safe!
    I remember her from long time ago. I did post my texts with her on this forum. She was desperate / pushy asking when and what time I would go see her.

  14. #8245

    That ad

    Quote Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47  [View Original Post]
    Went for fetish session. Horrible phone manors. Young bf knocks on door she walks out laughing. Avoid this criminal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...-/322669910010
    Reviews have marked her as sketchy. Also, that ad has more red flags than a matador. Be safe!

  15. #8244

    Ages. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by JmRogers1234  [View Original Post]
    That's her! Just wishful thinking that she may still be around.
    She was around for ages and older than you think.

    I last saw her maybe a year + ago. She was mostly seeing people she already knew.

    Like the other oldie up in the and. E. Philly.

    Oh man, I forget the other short Spanish chic she shared a space with from time to time. She reappeared about a year ago, I called but never followed threw. I gave the number to someone else here, but I don't recall if he saw either. Oh remember it now Ms. Frisky. Hell she has to be 55-59 as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape