Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 10981
-
02-13-24 12:33 #9826Senior Member

Posts: 43Mahalo! Bruddah.
I think, I'll pass on this, just stick with Yuna or Nara for my "Asian Food" fix.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 11:46 #9825Senior Member

Posts: 1301Teho
You're a brave man to be giving out personal info like that to an escort who doesn't have a substantial online presence. Hope you get the better end of YMMV. Curious though why would you go through her screening process if you're not sure about taking the plunge? Not sure if there'll be repercussions for cancelling if you don't decide to follow through.
Originally Posted by CMike
[View Original Post]
As for Meilani you just got to keep trying, either way GL on both subjects.
-
02-12-24 23:23 #9824Senior Member

Posts: 46I got the same thing here in Kona 3 nites ago. Lousy service. Clock watcher as well. Couldn't even get the head in her so I said suck my cock. Her timer sounded and she says times up! I was pissed off.
Originally Posted by HotMuse69
[View Original Post]
Wrote a review on PD but they wouldn't post it.
-
02-12-24 23:11 #9823Regular Member

Posts: 19Need a little assistance
So I have been trying to set up a date with Meilani whose ad says she will be in town this week, but I've gotten no responses.? Anybody connecting with her or have any advice how to set up an appointment? I have 3 free days while my SO is out of town and wanted to take advantage. I've made an appointment with Kiko Minami which is confirmed, but with the limited feedback on her I'm a little hesitant (especially at her rate. I don't mind toftt at 300, but 600? So if the one glowing post about Kiko could be corroborated or someone could help me with my Meilani problem I would really appreciate it!
-
02-12-24 21:12 #9822Senior Member

Posts: 254Dang:/
I definitely don't like it when providers say they are GFE but they are not. I understand YMMV, but I tend to have much more better experience with providers with my lowest donation 4. Every time I paid 3, I usually just get mediocre.
Originally Posted by Hapaboi
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 18:58 #9821Senior Member

Posts: 1403300 hhr 1 pop 500 hr 2 pop.
Originally Posted by Hapaboi
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 17:10 #9820Senior Member

Posts: 33Isabella
I got the chance to see Isabella at the Aiea location. Set up and parking was easy, but unfortunately I didn't have the same service as some others.
Isabella is about 5' 6" and 140 lbs, she greeted me and took me to the room. I put the donation on the dresser and went over to kiss her. She didn't want to kiss and brought out an alcohol spray and wiped my hands, and got a wet wipe to clean Jr. I was surprised because I thought it was GFE, I had just showered, brushed my teeth and was fresh and clean before coming. I'm average looking, exercise 5-6 days a week so I'm in pretty good shape. But, no GFE, she put on the cover and gave a 1 min CBJ. She hopped on cowgirl and rode for a few minutes, switched to missionary at the edge of the bed then to doggy. I popped fairly quick due to lack of interest at that point.
Communication was hard, but she did offer a second pop, although I don't know if that was an additional charge. Regardless I wasn't able to and wasn't interested anyway. As I was leaving I saw a blonde in the bathroom who was more petite, but didn't get a good look at her face. Won't repeat with Isabella.
-
02-12-24 14:58 #9819Senior Member

Posts: 40She's not bad
Yeah, she's SOLID as in, built like a fireplug. Her face is okay, but I'm like you, I like them slim. Good service, and she's a pretty good kisser, but I would only go back to her if I was on the desperate side.
Originally Posted by NamasteGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 12:09 #9818Senior Member

Posts: 43Lusie Sweet
Anyone sampled?
Pictures looks good, but hesitate by recent online review.
Most of them said she gained weight, I like them lean, not momona LOL.
https://tryst.link/escort/lululujp
-
02-11-24 16:04 #9817Senior Member

Posts: 520This is the type of white girls we need more of in Hawaii, so hot.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 14:49 #9816Senior Member

Posts: 110Latin Noelia
Sexy Noelia.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2929821
So decided to give Noelia a try. Gave the number a call, the response was, "we have Noelia and Isabella available. You can pick now your when you get here. ".
I responded with, I'll pick when I get there.
Parking was pretty easy. Get to the incall and both Noelia and Isabella came out and were on display. I picked Noelia, she's more my type a little more curves. But don't get me wrong, Isabella looks pretty damn good as well. Both are pretty hot, young girls in their 20's.
Opted for the HHr session for 300, laid the donation down and she shot a text out on her phone (probably her handler / pimp). Started with some latin music going and Noelia moving and rubbing on my cock. She's pretty damn sexy, I say that already!
Got naked and she started with a good slow and sensual BBBJ. Cover went on and off we went, CG, RCG, and finished in missionary. It started to get uncomfortable hot, the only thing was after some good hard pounding she was begging me to finish, which I was already on my way to.
Girl:
She is a looker, so is Isabella (I'll give her a try next time).
So far, for me, the best looking girls here on the island.
Will definitely repeat.
Cheers and stay safe mongers!
-
02-11-24 10:07 #9815Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 14
Originally Posted by SexyGuyy
[View Original Post]
She does has a pretty open menu and is a very nice lady. BBBJ, BBFS, GFE, Greek, DATY etc. The GFE is what I would term as light GFE.
Originally Posted by AssEaterNow
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
02-11-24 09:55 #9814Senior Member

Posts: 457Unprotected Risk?
If you two enjoy the risk, then enjoy the spoils of your fun.
AE.
Originally Posted by SexyGuyy
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 23:50 #9813Senior Member

Posts: 299I'll 2nd that. She can take a jackhammer of a pounding. Best of all she's all natural. Nothing artificial.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 17:37 #9812Senior Member

Posts: 1021Young and Fun MarieRose
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/MarieRose
I met her last November she's young and fun I CAN take it WELL. Respect her rules. You WILL have a good time.
Have fun with her if you can.
Later men.











Reply With Quote





