Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 13318
-
02-15-24 17:24 #11113Senior Member

Posts: 156I saw her many times from 2021-2022. She was a great time but it started a steep decline at some point and it only got worse. She started raising her rates and then rushing. She would also text the next day with a sob story asking for more money. On our last visit she did an outcall to my house and she had someone drive her. She showed up a little drunk and asked if the driver could come in and sit on the couch. Absolutely not so the driver just left for the hour. Always remember that sleeping with multiple men takes a huge toll on a woman's mental health. It will drive them to depression and then they will look for a way to cope with the lifestyle. Only a fraction of a percent are the exception.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 14:28 #11112Senior Member

Posts: 155It's not an easy life these women have chosen to be in. They have to deal in a lot of unpleasant things to make their money and get through it. Some turn to Alcohol. Some Weed, some other things.
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
Our talent pool in Greenville really sucks.
Scammers, etc. Sadly not everyone that plays in this reads this site so these scammers continue.
It would be nice if we could come together and say enough. But it won't happen.
-
02-15-24 11:44 #11111Senior Member

Posts: 78Lady Mae Visit
I had a fantastic visit with Lady Mae yesterday.
Yes she had something up and to the right of her left tit for dialysis. It does not get in the way of having a good time. Her energy level was the same as the first time I met her.
Opened the door and greeted me with a long DFK. She knows how to kiss! Next we took care of business and then clothes off and we got on the bed. I started with more DFK since she is great at it and I enjoy it. Next moved on to sucking on her tits and then rubbing her clit until she came. She is nice and vocal! I started some P2 P play, but my friend was not ready. Went down on her and did DATY with her fantastic sounds and I made her cum twice. Next I tried mish, but my friend still wasn't quite ready. She started giving me one of her outstanding blow jobs. She takes it deep and really knows how to work a dick with her mouth. Deep throat and licking! My friend was ready and when I was close to exploding, I started to face fuck her and soon it was time and pushed her head down and exploded my load down her throat.
I laid back and started to bask in the afterglow with her body in my arms for a nice cuddle. We started talking and just enjoyed the cuddling and kissing. I worked on her tits some more and then she went down and started sucking my cock again. I knew I did not have a second round in me, but it felt so good. I was soon hard again and laid back to enjoy her magic mouth. After a bit, we went back to cuddling, kissing, and talking until time was up.
She loves to suck cock and sex. She takes directions well and wants to please you. I had a 2 hour session that cost $350. Since that is close to a one hour session with many on STG, I did not mind and I am sure I had much more fun. I did point out that her ad had a funny line in it. It read "Good service is not cheap." A one hour session is $200 and that is way cheaper than most providers and definitely a much better time with her.
Her health did not interfere with the session. She has had phone problems and a dialysis appointment that kept her out of action for one day. These have interfered with her seeing clients. Also, this may be her last visit depending on her health and other things.
-
02-15-24 11:29 #11110Senior Member

Posts: 42Anderson area-Abbi
Has anyone seen or have any information on Abbi in Anderson. She says only comes to private residence. Was wondering if anyone has seen her and could give me some info. I am thinking of partaking. Can PM me.
-
02-15-24 10:34 #11109Senior Member

Posts: 143Seeing that a lot more these days
Demons are a recurring theme these days. One of my ATFs has clear signs of it.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 15:40 #11108Senior Member

Posts: 155She started becoming unreliable. I think Demons got a hold of her and started ripping off folhs.
Originally Posted by WhoDeyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 07:49 #11107Senior Member

Posts: 65VV The Vixen
Does anyone know what happened to VV the Vixen? She was the blonde with the massive tits. Anyways always wanted to see her but by the time I got around to it she's no longer posting ads nor does she respond to her snaps. Just curious if anyone has any info.
-
02-13-24 16:40 #11106Senior Member

Posts: 28Scammer
Been out of the game for several years. Had to get back in (not by choice per se) After much searching and trying to find info, settled on Lesa. She said she had a place in Greenville but since I'm from Gaffney, met at her other place in Lyman. Got there early, she said she was 20 out so set up to watch the building she said Apt was in I saw her get dropped off in a black 4 runner type vehicle which left She called 5 min later. I met her, settled payment, then she said she hurt her back, about 5 min after that knocking on the door and she let 2 BM in. She said she would get rid of them but didn't. 45 min later she takes a call and says she has to go. We all leave. The next day she calls and sets up another date but never shows. Wanted a deposit for gas so she could get there. Not stupid, took my $$$ once not again. She is a scam and evidently keeps " company" close. She goes by Less G. Last 4 of her number is 2171.
-
02-13-24 14:37 #11105Senior Member

Posts: 229Reached out a couple weeks ago and never heard back. May have to try again.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 06:31 #11104Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121I had a great experience with her too. Nice lady. Will do anything within reason to accommodate your needs.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 22:22 #11103Senior Member

Posts: 565Cougar
I recently met this one and she is a nice older lady that's just down on her luck. She had a bit of attitude when texting but she said it was because of guys playing games and she just gets tired of it, she was perfectly fine when meeting. She is usually in Powdersville or Easley.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-yeap/62488936
-
02-12-24 22:18 #11102Senior Member

Posts: 565Cravin Cox
This is an older but super nice lady! I highly recommend if you get the chance to see her. She was at a nice mid range hotel. She is not a clock watcher at all! Treat her right.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/073206258527
-
02-12-24 17:31 #11101Senior Member

Posts: 357Savannah Rayne
Yeah, she's not up to a whole hour. Stick with half hour and you'll get better results.
Originally Posted by ThotsRUs
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 14:20 #11100Senior Member

Posts: 533Avoid. Deposit required
This one responds quick but asks for a small deposit.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...-24-7/62489243
-
02-12-24 13:11 #11099Senior Member

Posts: 28Savannah Rayne
Had a dream with this one a few days ago. Definitely older, around mid 40's and much bigger than in the pictures. I booked for an hour and asked about MSOG. She said yes and that it was fine. She gave about 2 minutes massage, then proceeded to bobble on yogurt slinger. After 5 minutes of that, she hopped on board for some reverse CG. Squirted, then switched to doggy for a few minutes. She hopped back on top regular CG this time and squirted again. About the 30 minute mark I popped with her on top and tits on my face. Took 5 minutes to clean first load and as I was getting ready to go again, she told me that she had another client on the way so I didn't get to pop a second time as agreed. Ended the session after 35 minutes and didn't get the full hour. She started smoking so I had to leave. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




